CHAOS CODE for PS3

Hey all,

Wasn't too sure where to post this because I'm unclear if there's a problem here or if it is on the Sony side of things.

CHAOS CODE has had two releases, one for the PS3 originally released in 2013 and another for the PS4 released in 2017, I'm unsure if it's a re-release or a completely new game.  Thing is, the PS3 version doesn't exist here, I can't find a trophy list at all.  I can find a reference to it on pst.org, but on that site, it claims to be a Japanese game.  I'd like to know if this game on the store actually has trophies?

CHAOS CODE on PS Store

I'm unsure what to make of this, does anyone have any knowledge regarding this game?  I assume it has trophies as they were mandatory with all releases post 2009 so I'm stumped.

16 minutes ago, BlackJudas said:

Hey all,

Wasn't too sure where to post this because I'm unclear if there's a problem here or if it is on the Sony side of things.

CHAOS CODE has had two releases, one for the PS3 originally released in 2013 and another for the PS4 released in 2017, I'm unsure if it's a re-release or a completely new game.  Thing is, the PS3 version doesn't exist here, I can't find a trophy list at all.  I can find a reference to it on pst.org, but on that site, it claims to be a Japanese game.  I'd like to know if this game on the store actually has trophies?

CHAOS CODE on PS Store

I'm unsure what to make of this, does anyone have any knowledge regarding this game?  I assume it has trophies as they were mandatory with all releases post 2009 so I'm stumped.

EDIT: stupid overcomplication of a simple explanation

Edited by EdinhoN

This has gotta be the most random game to see mentioned like this. I had to see what was up &...

On 02/05/2019 at 11:09 AM, BlindMango said:

Oops! Haha, I fixed it now so there's a space xD 

Thanks so much for doing this! I have both games & always thought it looked bad with a large gap between them like that. Looks great now! Of course that doesn't help my issue of constantly getting to the last fight in survival & loosing when the boss is almost down but one random day I'm sure it'll happen.

• Like 1