Is TiR servers dead now?

blazinghelldash

Yeah they were pretty barren when I did it a couple years ago so I can't imagine how it is now. It sucks you can't make a boosting thread and just invite people :/

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Yeah they were pretty barren when I did it a couple years ago so I can't imagine how it is now. It sucks you can't make a boosting thread and just invite people :/

Wait, you can't?  I thought you can invite friends to it, like private match??

3 minutes ago, blazinghelldash said:

Wait, you can't?  I thought you can invite friends to it, like private match??

You can but private matches don't count unfortunately otherwise it would have been a lot more simpler. So yeah, they basically expect you to sit there and wait until three other people come in and hope that either the game doesn't crash or none of them leave :/

Just now, Redgrave said:

You can but private matches don't count unfortunately otherwise it would have been a lot more simpler. So yeah, they basically expect you to sit there and wait until three other people come in and hope that either the game doesn't crash or none of them leave :/

Oh God no..

I didn't think it'd be THAT bad

Just now, blazinghelldash said:

Oh God no..

I didn't think it'd be THAT bad

Yeah, I guess chalk it up to being an archaic thing from 2010 but I don't know, they should have just cut out that mode altogether since there really isn't much reason for it to be there. If you really want to try you can see if you can get a boosting session open with it and try it that way.

2 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Yeah, I guess chalk it up to being an archaic thing from 2010 but I don't know, they should have just cut out that mode altogether since there really isn't much reason for it to be there. If you really want to try you can see if you can get a boosting session open with it and try it that way.

I guess I will, I really don't like this online experience with these trophies 

Or at least make it so you can play with bots

12 minutes ago, blazinghelldash said:

I guess I will, I really don't like this online experience with these trophies 

Or at least make it so you can play with bots

Yeah, I get you. Hopefully you can get it soon. If you can't get it within the next day or so then maybe try waiting for the game to go on sale since people will probably buy it then and want to get the MP trophies out of the way.

10 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Yeah, I get you. Hopefully you can get it soon. If you can't get it within the next day or so then maybe try waiting for the game to go on sale since people will probably buy it then and want to get the MP trophies out of the way.

Kill me, it is on sale now though hahaha 

9 minutes ago, blazinghelldash said:

Kill me, it is on sale now though hahaha 

Oh ? Well, I wish you luck anyways. It would suck to be robbed of a Platinum all because of that. Just keep trying and hopefully you can get it. Maybe if you can get three other people on it will connect you easier.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...