MMX20

So how do I get the free PSN avatar?

12 posts in this topic

Yesterday, I earned the platinum trophy for this amazing game. So now I am wondering how do I get the free PSN avatar now that I earned the platinum? Any suggestions or advice would be helpful.

Posted (edited)

You have to wait now, until they send it via email

Edited by DeathByRyuku

Ok. I can wait.

make sure you are signed up for newsletters and promotional emails from playstation. then they email it to you. 

if you dont receive one then contact playstation support and theyll send you one.

It's been almost a month and I still haven't got mine. What I have gotten, however, is seven emails about the God of War avatar 😐

I received mine 2-3 days after getting platinum.

Well I got mine days after earning the plat. Though apparently there's two versions of the avatar? One with the plat icon and one without. Curious how people got the plat icon version. 

3 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Well I got mine days after earning the plat. Though apparently there's two versions of the avatar? One with the plat icon and one without. Curious how people got the plat icon version. 

You get the plat icon by getting the plat and out of the slim chance sony is still doing it they send you an email to get it

7 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

You get the plat icon by getting the plat and out of the slim chance sony is still doing it they send you an email to get it

So why the variation? That's really weird. 

I think the variation is by region. I'm in the US (without the plat on the avatar) and I've seen many from the UK with the plat trophy on theirs. I could be wrong though.

Posted (edited)

Theres a thread on this site about this already. I'll post it here so people know what to do. The thread answers what you should do if you don't recieve the email after getting the platinum

Edited by silver_pigy

I contacted Sony through livechat and they gave me my voucher. I don't know why people think Sony's livechat is awful, it was thanks to them that I got my Spider-Man PSN Avatar. :)