Followers 0
sphinx-aliff

sphinx-aliff's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

sphinx-aliff

Devil May Cry 5

• Game disputed: Devil May Cry 5

• Reason the game was flagged: Unlocked both S rank trophies at once before finishing 5 of the 6 difficulties themselves, which are also unlocked very close together, impossible.

• Your dispute/reason it shouldn't be flagged: Please read below...

Hello,

I hope this feedback finds you all well, firstly I would like to say I have no idea on how this happened to me, but I have to say a few things on why I believe this misunderstanding has occurred to me. First, I didn't renew my psn plus subscription, second I didn't sync my trophies after I was playing them and third my internet connection was down. I'm not sure if this is the reason or i'm just assuming this. If you view my profile you could see there are certain games I haven't platinum as I play to achieve what I can. Yes, I checked the time stamps myself it doesn't seem right or legit, but I seriously don't know where it went wrong. This is the first time this has happened to me, I hope you guys could consider unflagging me or please advise me on the next course of action. Thanking all of you in advance.<br /> <br /> Regards

Edited by sphinx-aliff
Following the dispute format.

1 hour ago, sphinx-aliff said:

sphinx-aliff

Devil May Cry 5

• Game disputed: Devil May Cry 5

• Reason the game was flagged: Unlocked both S rank trophies at once before finishing 5 of the 6 difficulties themselves, which are also unlocked very close together, impossible.

• Your dispute/reason it shouldn't be flagged: Please read below...

Hello,

I hope this feedback finds you all well, firstly I would like to say I have no idea on how this happened to me, but I have to say a few things on why I believe this misunderstanding has occurred to me. First, I didn't renew my psn plus subscription, second I didn't sync my trophies after I was playing them and third my internet connection was down. I'm not sure if this is the reason or i'm just assuming this. If you view my profile you could see there are certain games I haven't platinum as I play to achieve what I can. Yes, I checked the time stamps myself it doesn't seem right or legit, but I seriously don't know where it went wrong. This is the first time this has happened to me, I hope you guys could consider unflagging me or please advise me on the next course of action. Thanking all of you in advance.<br /> <br /> Regards

I don't know anything about this game, or the Devil May Cry series as a whole, but none of those reasons should have any effect on trophy timestamps on the PS4.

Other strange stuff is happening on your profile at the same time as this DMC5 list. I can't find anything that's officially flaggable for it, but your Resident Evil 2 trophy list is extremely strange too:

• Your very first playthrough was Leon, Hardcore, S-rank, low carbon footprint, and no healing all at once. That'd be extremely impressive even without the "no healing" trophy, but doing no healing at the same time just makes it nuts. Since this was your first playthrough, you had no infinite weapons, and the infinte weapon DLC hadn't been released yet.
  • Then after that, you did another Leon A playthrough just to get the Minimalist trophy. Really weird to me since you still had at least 3 playthroughs left (Leon B, Claire A, and Claire B), but OK.
  • Your final trophy was "A Waist of Space" for maxing out your inventory slots, which is necessarily obtained in the Lab at the end of the game. Yet you posted a screenshot on another site of you supposedly obtaining the platinum while looking at the Tyrant in the hallway of RPD, where he lifts up the tail of the helicopter. How?

7 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Other strange stuff is happening on your profile at the same time as this DMC5 list. I can't find anything that's officially flaggable for it, but your Resident Evil 2 trophy list is extremely strange too:

• Your very first playthrough was Leon, Hardcore, S-rank, low carbon footprint, and no healing all at once. That'd be extremely impressive even without the "no healing" trophy, but doing no healing at the same time just makes it nuts. Since this was your first playthrough, you had no infinite weapons, and the infinte weapon DLC hadn't been released yet.
  • Then after that, you did another Leon A playthrough just to get the Minimalist trophy. Really weird to me since you still had at least 3 playthroughs left (Leon B, Claire A, and Claire B), but OK.
  • Your final trophy was "A Waist of Space" for maxing out your inventory slots, which is necessarily obtained in the Lab at the end of the game. Yet you posted a screenshot on another site of you supposedly obtaining the platinum while looking at the Tyrant in the hallway of RPD, where he lifts up the tail of the helicopter. How?

Your very first playthrough was Leon, Hardcore, S-rank, low carbon footprint, and no healing all at once. That'd be extremely impressive even without the "no healing" trophy, but doing no healing at the same time just makes it nuts. Since this was your first playthrough, you had no infinite weapons, and the infinte weapon DLC hadn't been released yet.

Yes I followed the walkthrough that was all on youtube, as for the s rank plus, I paused the game as you know when you pause the game the timer doesn't run, therefore I paused and I followed the youtube walkthrough, I hope thats not wrong. 

Then after that, you did another Leon A playthrough just to get the Minimalist trophy. Really weird to me since you still had at least 3 playthroughs left (Leon B, Claire A, and Claire B), but OK.

Its easier to do with Leon as his shotgun helps me a lot, better than Claire's rocket. Once again youtube helped me on this. I basically ran pass zombies whenever i could.

Your final trophy was "A Waist of Space" for maxing out your inventory slots, which is necessarily obtained in the Lab at the end of the game. Yet you posted a screenshot on another site of you supposedly obtaining the platinum while looking at the Tyrant in the hallway of RPD, where he lifts up the tail of the helicopter. How?

Usually when I present my platinum achievements, I edit them with the best screenshots that I have captured during trophy achievements, for example the Hats Off! achievement snapshot is the one I used to present my platinum trophy. Simple editing, I hope this is not wrong.

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

I don't know anything about this game, or the Devil May Cry series as a whole, but none of those reasons should have any effect on trophy timestamps on the PS4.

Yes probably, that is the reason I'm confused myself. Hopefully misunderstanding this shall be resolved soon. 

Thank you

You cheated this game. Flag will not be lifted. You’ll be on my watchlist.

1 minute ago, B1rvine said:

You cheated this game. Flag will not be lifted. You’ll be on my watchlist.

B1rvine, please help me here, what can I do to correct this misunderstanding. I didn't cheat on this game. I'm having this account for years, I won't jeopardize it just to get my platinum for Devil May Cry 5. Please help to consider. Thanking you in advance.

Posted (edited)

you can correct this by hiding your game. it's likely not going to fix itself by pleading for mercy you'll need video proof of your gameplay in question to prove you earned your trophy's in a legitimate manner.

edit: scratch that idea off the list, didn't look at the list they're impossibly close even for flagged devil may cry 5 disputes.

Edited by lordguwa

1 minute ago, lordguwa said:

you can correct this by hiding your game. it's likely not going to fix itself by pleading for mercy you'll need video proof of your gameplay in question to prove you earned your trophy's in a legitimate manner.

...okay, will do this 😞 , thanks for advice.