There are still players in multiplayer?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Yes it is. I just got all the multiplayer trophies a couple of weeks ago without any boosting. You can always find games for 2 or 3 of the modes. You can also easily reach lv25, especially if you have xp boosts from packs. The hardest trophy was delivering 5 bombs in obliteration as no one really plays that mode anymore. You can find games occasionally on weekends and some nights. I managed to get it legit 2 weeks ago so it's possible if you're patient but you may have to boost it. I should also add that the DLC maps are pretty much dead so getting DLC trophies is very unlikely unless you boost but the platinum is still possible and pretty easy for the most part. 

Edited by CrowKiller9
  • Like 2

DLC servers (maps, game modes or both) are populated on some occasions but are still an uncommon sight. I was lucky to find playlists (very rarely official servers) on game modes like Chain Link (Dragon's Teeth) Capture The Flag (Second Assault) Carrier Assault featured in server rotations (Naval Strike) and Air Superiority (custom public rent servers that don't unlock the trophy for playing a match of it). Some lobbies I searched for via the Server Browser had rotations on DLC maps, though DLC Servers are nowhere near as common as finding 58-63/64 Conquest Large Vanilla (Base Game) map servers.