New trophies incoming with TU3 or not yet?

Ubisoft has said anything about new trophies incoming with TU3 and Raid free DLC update coming in this month or any new trophies?

I love this game so bad that I've spent two days more (almost 48 hours of real total playing time) after achieving the platinum that stopped me, as I said, for two more days from trophy hunting lol (I usually stop playing a game after I achieve the platinum, with The Division 2 no, this game is so majestical for me :D )

If The Division 1 is any sense into the future, every major expansion will probably have trophies associated with them.

And for me personally... I hope they bring back a 'Survival' mode from the first game... that was awesome.

• Like 2

I doubt that we'll get any trophies for regular/free updates (even for Raids). Now, premium expansions (that will be included in a season pass) will most definitely include new trophies.

Hope this time around there'll be a heavy focus on additional locations, enemy factions and new specializations. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sydoki said:

I doubt that we'll get any trophies for regular/free updates (even for Raids). Now, premium expansions (that will be included in a season pass) will most definitely include new trophies.

Hope this time around there'll be a heavy focus on additional locations, enemy factions and new specializations. 

Along with the objectives, there are four trophies/achievements which are attached to the raid. These trophies give a better idea of what the raid is about and its encounters:

Spoiler

Relentless: Make it through the bridge in one hour or less

Extreme Measures – Have your most kills with Signature weapons

Reminder of Me – Kill any of the Hunters who killed you before

Gone Baby Gone – In less than 2 minutes flee from Interceptors

6 hours ago, kor_H67 said:

Along with the objectives, there are four trophies/achievements which are attached to the raid. These trophies give a better idea of what the raid is about and its encounters:

Hide contents

Relentless: Make it through the bridge in one hour or less

Extreme Measures – Have your most kills with Signature weapons

Reminder of Me – Kill any of the Hunters who killed you before

Gone Baby Gone – In less than 2 minutes flee from Interceptors

Oooooh, where did you find that info? Very intriguing and happy to see raid related trophies! Hype hype!

15 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Oooooh, where did you find that info? Very intriguing and happy to see raid related trophies! Hype hype!

Found the Information on a german Gaming website. :-) 

some dataminers found out.

8 hours ago, kor_H67 said:

Found the Information on a german Gaming website. :-) 

some dataminers found out.

That's great; any chance you could post a link? Something new might come up in the future as well, wanna keep an eye out for that :) 

A trophy for completing it is fine with me.  I’ll probably only want to run it once or twice.  Those other trophies that were data mined might be linked to in game trophies like Uplay or commendations.  Definitely looking forward to running it though.  It will be cool having 8 agents (hopefully) all working together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

This may well be patched but according to a post on reddit the raid will have no matchmaking and can only be participated in through clans/friends. Looks like I'm not taking part then...

Oh so you mean that you can’t search for random players and do the raid with them? That’s disappointing... I only have a group of 4 players and we were hoping to just find the other 4 players through matchmaking.

7 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

Oh so you mean that you can’t search for random players and do the raid with them? That’s disappointing... I only have a group of 4 players and we were hoping to just find the other 4 players through matchmaking.

Yes that appears to be the rumour at the moment. I can't believe it will stay that way.

• Like 1

Wow...and here I thought they would solve the biggest problem that I had with Destiny...matchmaking for raids...hopefully that will change on release.

On the side note, with the latest D2 patch, the objective tracker next to the map has become unreasonably huge...really bothers me

Since I'm a trophy hunter, I dropped this game right after the platinum so I got kicked out from the Clan I was ? 

Need to find other players from gaming session here to not piss off any other player by asking to be inside a Clan and then being removed again... Even because they'll launch three new DLCs for Year 1 Pass in summer, autumn and winter (at least this is what is written in one of the newsletter emails from Ubisoft last month) 

Edit: there's already a session, only problem I live in Italy and my GMT is +1, I can play everyday from 9 a.m to 6 p.m 

https://psnprofiles.com/session/176672-tom-clancys-the-division-2

Just need to gear full green gear set and my actual gear score level is 497 with all high ends 

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I'm a trophy hunter as well, but i don't trade games in. I like having a game collection. 

Anyone with insight knew that a title like The Division 2 would get DLC and trophies later.

That said, no matchmaking is a joke. What the hell were they thinking?

It will be easier to get 9 people on 2 teams each to play some pick up baseball, lol.

Edited by TheGoaler

After trying to kill first boss. I think they shouldn't add raid trophy (or change it to just kill first boss not full raid). Not all trophy hunter are expert.

I think who get the trophy first they will also be the world first to clear raid on PS4.