New trophies incoming with TU3 or not yet?

47 minutes ago, boonperm said:

After trying to kill first boss. I think they shouldn't add raid trophy (or change it to just kill first boss not full raid). Not all trophy hunter are expert.

Trophies are supposed to be challenging to begin with though...What would be the point of having a single "Kill First Raid Boss" trophy...? :facepalm:

48 minutes ago, boonperm said:

I think who get the trophy first they will also be the world first to clear raid on PS4.

...I mean...that's obviously a given since the trophy IS given for clearing the raid ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sydoki said:

Trophies are supposed to be challenging to begin with though...What would be the point of having a single "Kill First Raid Boss" trophy...? :facepalm:

...I mean...that's obviously a given since the trophy IS given for clearing the raid ?

I'm not able to play The Division 2 until Tuesday so I'm curious to know it... What the trophy is actually asking to do? 

Complete the raid yes but what you have to do in the game, beat how many bosses?

4 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I'm not able to play The Division 2 until Tuesday so I'm curious to know it... What the trophy is actually asking to do? 

Complete the raid yes but what you have to do in the game, beat how many bosses?

The raid has 4 bosses.  Most teams on console can't even make it by  the first one.  The trophy also requires that you have a full group of 8.  If you complete it with only 7 you won't get the trophy.  I'm giving the raid a pass for now.  It's just a bunch of bullet sponge bosses.

Edited by SirShavesALot
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Sydoki said:

...I mean...that's obviously a given since the trophy IS given for clearing the raid 1f914.png

Have chance if the first team on PS4 is not team of 8 people. Maybe 7. In that case the world first and the one who unlock trophy first can be different group. Just saying. 

And trophy is supposed to be challenge yes. But as for some trophy hunter can't get to that point. It just my opinion that it can just be the first boss with full team maybe. It already hard enough. But I understand your point. 

14 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

It need to be done with full team. If looking for full team is not hard enough, you also need to communicate all time. The first boss is not something you can use just 5 min to kill. Even pro on PC take 5 hours to clear full raid. As for us console now, no one can clear it yet. But it will be done soon cause I see someone already fight the last boss now. 

I'm trying for this trophy now. It hard but still possible.

you know in a group of 8 people too somebody is going to get disconnected during a mission that takes hours to complete.  I put this up there with GTAV's stupid doomsday heist where you have to hurry up and unplug your console every time someone dies.    Honestly this shit just isn't worth it.  Don't they play test this shit before it goes out.  Why would I want to spend days grinding this repetitive boring game to get a gear set to do this raid only to get my ass handed to me by some bullet sponge boss over and over again.  I read that even with the best gear 8 player teams that play this game competitively have to be damn near perfect with every shot dam near 10,000 of them just to beat this 1st boss.  Sounds fun then when you finally beat him one of you get disconnected. oh shit.  no trophy for any of you.  STUPID!  They will be lowering the difficulty for it trust me ubisoft always does. Just wait and don't stress over it too much and it will be 10x easier a month to two from now.  They need people to play the game it isn't doing so hot and nobody is grinding for gear to loose over and over.

HI

Yesterday afternoon 2 team down the raid on PS4 the first did it in 36h 42min and the second did it in 19h 45min

Apparently you can't be AFK more than 10 mins because you get kicked out of the raid

You have to play the game a lot because you have to earn a perfect high ends build before try this