Kompetitor Trophy Glitched?

AvengedEvil

23 minutes ago, chozume said:

92 matches, no trophy.. even after the newest patch this seems to be bugged. It's the last trophy I need for the Platinum and this is taking hours... =(

I had read that sometimes if you quit out, close the game, restart the system, and then jump back on that some of the buggy trophies will pop right away.  Not sure if you've tried that at all.  I have yet to do it, since I didn't have plus when I first started, so I was going to do the rest of the online after everything else.  

• Like 1

126 matches, no trophy. Most of them were in a room, though. 
Maybe the matches played in a room don't count towards this trophy, so be careful girls and boys 

Edit: theory seems to be right. Don't go into a room to look for players. Just use the normal function and 50  matches will be enough

Edited by chozume
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, chozume said:

Maybe the matches played in a room don't count towards this trophy, so be careful girls and boys 

Edit: theory seems to be right. Don't go into a room to look for players. Just use the normal function and 50  matches will be enough

Yes, that theory is correct.

King of the Hill and Rooms do not count, you need to use the normal search function.

On 5/3/2019 at 11:00 PM, chozume said:

it says so in the trophy. Kasual matches! There is only one category of Kasual matches and the rooms aren't in that one.

• Like 2

On 5/3/2019 at 4:00 PM, chozume said:

It took me 52 matches before it popped.  And the only option I used was regular kasual matches, not rooms.  It may not fully count disconnects, even if they're after the match ended.  I only had one person quit during a match, triggering the quitallity.  Might have had one where the match dropped both of us in the middle, but it still counted in the stats.  Any others were at the results and rewards screen, and all of those added to the stats as well.  

Trophy is slow to pop, and doesn't even seem to pop if you just leave the game at the menus for online for an hour.  Tried that too (at 51 matches) before doing 2 more matches, for which it popped during the 53rd match.  Also, I won the 50th, 51st (the second of 2 rematches), and 52nd matches.  Not that it should've mattered, but maybe rematches don't always work 

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

On 6.5.2019 at 1:43 PM, Snake2410 said:

It took me 52 matches before it popped.  And that was the only option I used.  It may not fully count disconnects, even if they're after the match ended.  I only had one person quit during a match, triggering the quitallity.  Might have had one where the match dropped both of us in the middle, but it still counted in the stats.  Any others were at the results and rewards screen, and all of those added to the stats as well.  

Trophy is slow to pop, and doesn't even seem to pop if you just leave the game at the menus for online for an hour.  Tried that too (at 51 matches) before doing 2 more matches, for which it popped during the 53rd match.  Also, I won the 50th, 51st (the second of 2 rematches), and 52nd matches.  Not that it should've mattered, but maybe rematches don't always work 

So you only used the room versus matches and it still counted? I'm currently at 57 matches with mixed matches between regular kasual matches and room kasual matches.

7 hours ago, GeneSaw said:

So you only used the room versus matches and it still counted? I'm currently at 57 matches with mixed matches between regular kasual matches and room kasual matches.

I only used regular Kasual matches.  Nothing else. I avoided rooms because from everything I read they do no work for it.  Just noticed I misread the post I replied to.  I'm going to edit my original reply so no one else gets confused.

Edited by Snake2410