Kompetitor Trophy Glitched?

AvengedEvil

On 12/5/2019 at 11:38 AM, seriouskonrad said:

I've only played 49 and the trophy popped.

the exact same thing happened to me, got it at my 49 match and all of them with Kompetitive mode on.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:38 AM, seriouskonrad said:

I've only played 49 and the trophy popped.

the exact same thing happened to me, got it at my 49 match and all of them with Kompetitive mode on.

• 2 months later...

This is really obnoxious....Ive played close to 70 causal matches and it still hasn't popped....last one I need for the plat too which makes this have an extra level of frustration. How does a game get through QA with as many problems as this game has had? I know indie games that have it together better than this.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So i just found out ,if u rematch with some 1 , those rematch are not gonna count, for the trophy it count only as a 1 full match.

So basically u find a match, play it and then find the new 1, dont try to spam rematch with some 1 , its just a waste of time.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I got mine today, popped halfway through my 71st match so for me at least there was a delay. More than half of these were rematches as well so I didn’t have to verse 50 unique players. Thought I’d share for anyone still wondering if it’s bugged or not. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On the PS4 version, I had a record of 30-22. I did around 5 rematches, 1 opponent quit in-game and I think 2 quit at the selection screen (which I believe you get a win for but it doesn't count towards the total of matches played). So technically I had a record of 28-22, which would be exactly 50 matches played.

On the PS5 version, I had a record of 31-24. I did 3 rematches. So I ended up playing 55 games to get the trophy.

The trophy pops as you get into the VS match, not at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

It's amazing how a company of this calibre has such difficulty in implementing the correct conditions for trophies popping, specially when all the necessary info is recorded on their servers....?

mine popped close to 70 just for the info (also, seeing people get it before the 50 just shows there are no 'special' requirements, like playing unique opponents etc)