Wolf_D_Flame

For Honor! Trophy Glitched?

15 posts in this topic

Quick question just checking if it is me or maybe I missed something.

I'm refering to the For Honor! trophy
Participate in a Season and come back to see the results at the start of the next Season.

I started playing like many others when for honor was given with ps+ and been playing reguraly since then, even finish getting all multiplayer trophies from base game recently but, for some reason this one hasn't pop up even when season has finished ( I even check a few minutes ago with the new season that introduced Sakura but still no trophy popping).

So my question is if the trophy should already pop up with the off-season and so I might have to wait until next season for it, or it's normal I still haven't get it

Same problem here... Played a Duel and a Dominion match and deployed troops. No trophy though. :-/

Unlocked for me only after playing a match and deploying troops on the campaign map.

Confirm I had to play a Dominion Game and deploy manually troups. Unlocked when I left the lobby.

Same here, played a quick game, deployed troops, and it popped up when I went back to the multiplayer menu.

Just checked, played a duel map and pop after it, thanks a lot. I was afraid I had to wait until next season for it.

I played a duel match and I still don't have it. This will absolutely suck if I have to wait another season for my plat. 😒

Posted (edited)

me 2 its glitched

so annyoing its only that trophy needed for the plaintum do i need to wait another 4 months this is insane please help uibsoft ?

don't put couple monthes trophy if it gonna glitch it hurt

Edited by X0Kitkat0X

The trophy popped for me after completing a 2vs2 match and exiting back to the Map screen. 

Mine's no problem. Can't really remember if manually deployed or not too (but I set banner beforehand). From a full bot dominion match.

Ive played multiple matches VS players and bots, deployed manually, everything. So, so annoying that t trophy you have to wait months for is glitched. 

If I start the game now can I earn that trophy fast? 

17 hours ago, alexhardstyle said:

You should just have to log in and play a game, but sadly it hasn't worked for me. 

17 hours ago, alexhardstyle said:

Technically is you haven't played a single match at all you will have to wait until the next season starts, and it gonna take almost 3 months for that to happen.

You have to play a game in a season and then "apparently play a new one on the next one to pop"

Posted (edited)

This trophy also glitched on me last season.  Patiently waiting for the next season to start to see if it finally unlocks

-edit-

new season just started today; played a match, and it popped for me!

Edited by shawn-norris