Jötnar-Shrine glitch gonna be fixed someday?

ZehFurHUN

Eventually, as I decided to platinum out this game, just soon as possible I discovered, that in my region stat display is an "Undiscovered" text which is for the Jötnar-Shrines. In Wildwald, the first Jötnar-Shrine is already opened during the first gameplay (noticed, when I starting to search them all) but for the game is still undiscovered... and now I'm unable to do platinum becouse it's wont let me 100% regions. I already wrote a tweet to @SonySantaMonica and also e-mailed, looked for some methodes like start a New Game... save & load but nothing changed. I'm also asking this community if someone could know something about this problem? Or having the same issue... ?

I apologize for my bad English and thank you whoever reading this and answering! ✌️

The Jötnar Shrine in Wildwoods isn’t tracked on the collectibles for Wildwoods, so you’re fine.

The collectibles displayed in that region’s stats are:

• Artefacts: 4
  • Odin’s Ravens: 1
  • Realm Tear Encounters: 1
  • Nornir Chests: 1
  • Mystic Gateways: 2

And there’s a Hidden Chamber with a Valkyrie as well that isn’t tracked on the map for Wildwoods. You’ll be missing something else besides the Shrine.

Also you don’t need 100% in all regions, as that includes Realm Tears and Nornir Chests, which aren’t required for Platinum (well, you’ll need some Nornir Chests for Health/Mana upgrades of course, but you don’t need to open them all). You just need to get all the trophy-related collectibles to get the Platinum.

• Like 2

Glad to hear something new and hopeful anwser! ? I'll follow a guide then, and see if I could make it. Didn't even thought that 100% isn't necessary... As I see now, I probably missing the Raven... I was totally in a misleading since I read topics about that. So thank you for your anwser! 

Don't worry for the platinum, it's a fairly easy one and I didn't encounter any glitch / bug personally. Varkyries are sure tough but manageable if you play the game on on story / balanced and collectibles shouldn't be an issue if you use a guide and carefully check the in-game map for whatever you're still missing.

As you seem to have to start over again, a simple option could be to play again from scratch and use a guide to check everything you find whie progressing. A great opportunity to play this awesome game one more time :-)

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 1