E3 2019 Thoughts and Discussions

Alantor32

I'm excited to maybe finally see something about the upcoming Animal Crossing game for Switch. Played Animal Crossing: New Leaf 1100+ hours on 3DS and I'm really hoping Nintendo can deliver an even better game.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses is another game I'm looking forward to seeing more before its release even though it's on my purchase list anyway.

• Like 1

I'm actually very hyped for Microsoft this year. I might be in the minority but I think that if competition drives innovation then it'd only make sense to root for a killer Xbox conference. Fortunately they've stepped up their game in previous years, so I'm quite interested to see what they got this time. At the VERY LEAST, I'm hoping to see the new games from Ninja Theory, The Initiative and Playground Games. Who knows if they can deliver, but fingers crossed.

On another note, I'm also interested to see what Bethesda does this year after Fallout 76's terrible reception. Todd Howard will need a lot of balls to step up on the stage and just really do anything at all. This will be the epitome of the "tell me sweet little lies" meme. lmao

Also, finally, I'd like to see something - ANYTHING, really - from the ever elusive Final Fantasy VII Remake, but given SE's terrible reputation with delivering on time, yeah, I don't know. I made my peace with the fact that game may not be released for another few years.

I'd love to see RE3 revealed too, and going off rumors that could genuinely happen. Still I'd rather not expect much right now; RE2 Remake was announced and then Capcom went silent for three years before showing us anything. Made me think they wouldn't actually go through with development. I guess we'll see.

• Like 1