CLASH OF THE TITLES! VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED!

daniel_flavia

CLASH OS THE TITLES! VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED!  

38 members have voted

1. 1. CLASH OS THE TITLES! VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED!

CLASH OF THE TITLES!! VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED!!

THE CLASH FOR THIS WEEK IS INJUSTICE VERSUS MORTAL KOMBAT.

GRD_4113_mortalkombat180812.jpg  X  injustice-gods-among-us-ps3-filme-dlc-10

VOTE FOR THE BEST FOR YOU, THE WINNER WILL CLASSIFY FOR NEXT ROUNDS .

NEXT WEEK A NEW CLASH FOR YOU!!!

Edited by daniel_flavia

Mortal Kombat will win this hands down. Lets be honest, Mortal Kombat characters have been seen in hundreds of other game titles. For me, I've played Mortal Kombat from day one, and never grown tired of it. On the other hand, I played Injustice for a few hours and haven't gone back since.

I used to love MK! it was the best fighting game for me, especially i think it was... UMK3 or someting like that. I LOVE the combo system. i Love their art style. but as games got more advance and graphics more... superior in 3d. The game went sorta downhill for me. maybe there just wasnt much new anymore or characters were starting to look weird because they look too 3d too real... too real but then not real looking at all like fatalities. I dont know exactly what I want... but then came Injustice. and BOOM. it was actually fun even though it was technically MK with new skins. Though I wished they had more characters and diversity rather than having like half the choices from batman world or superman.... I dont know I wasnt a comic book DC fan so I dont know how many DC worlds there is to pick characters from. But yeah I picked Injustice.