Expansion out today

DEI2EK

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-05 at 9:33 AM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Does this make the platinum easier?

I haven’t tested myself but I’m pretty sure it Is. There’s no more permadeath and you can also carry over your stickers so I’m assuming the platinum is easier/shorter than it was before. 

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

No it makes it more challenging I've heard.

Was expecting DLC trophies but nothing so far.

21 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

I haven’t tested myself but I’m pretty sure it Is. There’s no more permadeath and you can also carry over your stickers so I’m assuming the platinum is easier/shorter than it was before. 

Now I'm kinda insecure whether I should get the game or not. Would be nice if anybody could confirm the dificulty increase/decrease as the game is on sale atm.

The Perma death was removed in a patch long ago, it was not included in the DLC as it was before the DLC was released.

The added monsters, items have made the game more challenging but that is only what I've heard from friends that have tried the game and I can not verify that other then personal opinions.

I did the platinum during the Perma death change, so it got easier with that update but not much as I was already three playthroughs in.

I do think it's a nice little experience overall. Devolver Digital is my favorite dev team since two years back now as they have been making great games.

• Like 1