HoorayForTyler

HoorayForTyler's Dispute

13 posts in this topic

HoorayForTyler

BioShock 2
It is not impossible to platinum the day in a day, where is there a rule stating this? I boosted the multiplayer with partners and then proceeded to play the single player and DLC using my own route.

it's not so much the platinum time. it's what seems legitimate in the gaming list. i can't comment on what may seem off. if list is legitimate they'll unflag. 

there's a few bad downloaded saves on the internet for bioshock 2 and sometimes good people can be caught in the lists.

Edited by lordguwa

Not saying it's impossible but.. you were the fastest achiever of the 100% by 3 full days?

5 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

HoorayForTyler

BioShock 2
It is not impossible to platinum the day in a day, where is there a rule stating this? I boosted the multiplayer with partners and then proceeded to play the single player and DLC using my own route.

Unless you had your bladder hocked up to a tube and you was being feed as you did all this I still think it would be impossible. The multiplayer grind alone would take it out of you but then you did a flawless run of the game with no problems? No set backs? You said you had your own route, then please explain this route because everyone would like to hear it. 

40 minutes ago, DeathByRyuku said:

Me?

Im not the one who got flagged here, and I don’t know the guy. But he didn’t do anything wrong besides finishing a game to quickly, if it’s not possible then explain

Don’t come on here saying something is possible without giving evidence first, if it turns out he did hack or whatever he’s trophies then your defending someone who didn’t do a possible thing and you’ll look like a twat for it. 

See nothing of impossible on his trophies. All the gaps are reasonable, I think, even the leveling looks ok, although that's easily checkable in the leaderboards. He is forced to have scores posted despite being level 1. The time for both DLCs are ok as well.

You people also shouldn't assume he played everything himself. Nothing stops him from being a team account and one person enduring the MP while others come in after for the SP part. Team accounts are not against the rules.

The only thing I see glaring is that no group also did the MP on the same day, March 19th. There are tidbits of people, but nothing consistent. Per example there wasn't anyone else other than you earning the map DLC trophies. Not saying this is impossible nor that you don't have the right to get carried by other people who already did the MP... or owning 6 consoles yourself and solo boosting the entire thing. Just saying it's weird. Maybe you would like to @ some people here to vouch for your innocence (this doesn't mean anything. it's just to satisfy my curiousity)? Only people with all MP done, obviously.

Edited by TheYuriG

The reason why I believe he could’ve done it without cheating

he was familiar with the game and maybe he was planning to be the first achiever.

finishing bioshock 2 in a day or two isn’t impossible because the game has been out for ages now.

and he had a team helping him with MP trophies ASAP, so being fast shouldn’t be considered as "cheating"

32 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

He's not obligated, you made the original statement, which puts the burden of proof solely on your shoulders.

Well if he’s just commenting to get @HoorayForTyler flagged, he should include his reasons as well

1 hour ago, DeathByRyuku said:

The reason why I believe he could’ve done it without cheating

he was familiar with the game and maybe he was planning to be the first achiever.

finishing bioshock 2 in a day or two isn’t impossible because the game has been out for ages now.

and he had a team helping him with MP trophies ASAP, so being fast shouldn’t be considered as "cheating"

And that’s why @TheYuriG should’ve known better than to give reasons how it could have been possible. The explanation should come from the disputer, not the community.

If the disputer now lists those exact reasons as HIS reasons it will not look as convincing as it might have if HE described this.

1 hour ago, hBLOXs said:

And that’s why @TheYuriG should’ve known better than to give reasons how it could have been possible. The explanation should come from the disputer, not the community.

If the disputer now lists those exact reasons as HIS reasons it will not look as convincing as it might have if HE described this.

I don't see a reason to have public disputes if the community shouldn't chime in and assist when needed. I don't see what else the guy could have said that I did, that would have been more convincing. I'm actually quite confused on how he did the MP, would really like to know what is the ID of the users he played with or at the very least the ID of the alt he used. His completion time indicates he played non stop throughout the day and there isn't anyone earning trophies at the same pace he did, hence why he either got carried or self boosted it. Curious to know which, as of right now, there is no actual evidence of his boosting being completed.

Please people, keep things relevant, friendly, detail oriented, and factual. I’ve had to remove half the posts here.

Edit: @HoorayForTyler I’ve removed your flag. It appears if planned, this speed with the method you provided is possible.

Edited by B1rvine

10 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Please people, keep things relevant, friendly, detail oriented, and factual. I’ve had to remove half the posts here.

Edit: @HoorayForTyler I’ve removed your flag. It appears if planned, this speed with the method you provided is possible.

Thank you @B1rvine ...and to everyone else: I have been busy all day with work so I am just getting back to seeing these posts. If it puts everyone’s minds at ease I’ll explain myself even further. Idk what kind of stuff was said about me, but I would not like to be branded a hacker or a cheat on this website because someone isn’t happy with my timestamps...that’s ridiculous. Don’t be so quick to hate.

Here’s what I did:

I created a route over a half year time period from just simply playing the game repeatedly. I am a huge BioShock fan so I have established my own personal speedrun routes in all three games. I have done the same in other games as well. 

When beginning the game I knew that I would want to knock out the multiplayer first, so I proceeded to do so with my alts and other boosters I ran into along the way.

After the multiplayer I played the single player, played a little bit of the Protector Trials, got off for awhile, then resumed the game and then beat Minerva’s Den. 

The break I had in between Protector Trials should have been obvious to anyone stalking my timestamps. I’m not a robot.

And I shouldn’t have to explain what I did to complete the game to anyone when the timestamps aren't even off in any way, but I hope this post helps explain everything.

Edited by HoorayForTyler

If this was the ps4 version then that amount of time makes sense but I don’t think it’s possible to 100% the PS3 version in 29 hours. Even if you played it for 30 hours straight I don’t believe it’s possible. It takes around 40 hours at least to get the base game done much less the dlc.

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

If this was the ps4 version then that amount of time makes sense but I don’t think it’s possible to 100% the PS3 version in 29 hours. Even if you played it for 30 hours straight I don’t believe it’s possible. It takes around 40 hours at least to get the base game done much less the dlc.

Just because it takes someone days to complete BioShock 2 does not mean it will take days for the next person. I’m not a casual when it comes to BioShock, hate to break it to you. I have a very laid back but quick route for the single player and DLC, none of the game is difficult. Not even the single player on hard difficulty. Once again, just because someone cannot complete the game in record time doesn’t mean the next person can’t either. I have been practicing my routes for months in this game. I’m not a cheater. I’m not explaining myself any further. Anyone who wants to whine can continue to do so...

Edited by HoorayForTyler

This remembers me when Texugo-982 did the Broforce 100% in 8 minutes, when the second place was at 1 day and 22 hours when it was first introduced in the IGC offering. Some people freaked out calling him cheater, wanted him removed of the leaderboards. Some time late Gray-Fox-44 did it in 5 minutes 11 seconds presumably using the same route and recorded it and uploaded to Youtube. Just saying, if a guy is good at the game and is set in getting the fastest achiever, you can't make accusations just because he has "fast timestamps". Hell, he took 10 hours in the multiplayer alone in this case. 

Edited by ElBolovo