"Get over here" trophy question.

So ive speared 55 "hanging bodys" in the krypt according to the stat tracker. And the trophy hasn't poped.

Do the bodys actually have to be hanging to count?  I know i got a few impaled targets thruout goros lair.  So they " technically " weren't hanging..

Or is this one potentially buggy

Never mind.. It poped in the middle of a tower run... 

Took 20 some mins to register...

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
Trophy spawned

Ya i was used to the 5-25 second delay on ps3.

But almost every title ive played on ps4 have poped instantly-6 seconds. Maybe 10

Even on glich fest games like litchdom battle mage...

20 mins thou is just insane.

I ran 3 more towers. And entered/left krypt enough to spawn 6 more "bodys" to spear...

I coulda turned off game/system an potentaly locked it for good

*shrugs*

Oh well.

Seems that there is more glitched or I shall rather write "delayed" trophies:

"Gimme Dat Money" - I donated 50k. No trophy. Then 1k more, still nothing. It randomly popped like ~15 mins later when I was running through the crypt.

"Grave Robber" - opened 200 chests, nothing. Opened 10 more - still null. Popped randomly during Tower fight.

I already have 51 bodies dragged with spear for "Get Over Here" - of course, no trophy. Awaiting it to popwithout running after bodies anymore.

Also

"Brutal End" popped for me when I was checking friend's stats, not after performing the Brutality itself. Followed by "Konsumed".

I would guess it is related somehow to the fact, that most of the stats are being kept on the server. 

18 hours ago, Smashero said:

Seems that there is more glitched or I shall rather write "delayed" trophies:

"Gimme Dat Money" - I donated 50k. No trophy. Then 1k more, still nothing. It randomly popped like ~15 mins later when I was running through the crypt.

"Grave Robber" - opened 200 chests, nothing. Opened 10 more - still null. Popped randomly during Tower fight.

I already have 51 bodies dragged with spear for "Get Over Here" - of course, no trophy. Awaiting it to popwithout running after bodies anymore.

Also

"Brutal End" popped for me when I was checking friend's stats, not after performing the Brutality itself. Followed by "Konsumed".

I would guess it is related somehow to the fact, that most of the stats are being kept on the server. 

I had Get Over Here take a few minutes to pop,  Puppet Master took 27 full matches before it popped.  And the 50 kasual matches trophy didn't pop until I was at #52 and in the middle of #53 to pop.  And I let it sit at the menu for like an hour and a half while watching GoT after #51 lol.  Got my platinum though! 

Either way, none of them were as bad as others have had with them, but still not when they should have.  I have a feeling it has to do with having to send the info through their servers, check it, then send the info to pop the trophy.