ddrakner

EU - PS4 and PSVITA trophy lists aren't separate?

10 posts in this topic

Hi, i was playing this game recently on ps4 and psvita, EU version. Ps4 trophy list is ok, but when i got the PSvita trophy list it didn't show on my profile, if i sync my trophies on psvita it says that BLASTING AGENT: ULTIMATE EDITION has a common list both for ps4 and psvita. is it a mistake of my devices or something has changed during the years? Every guide i search says that both EU and NA versions have separate trophy lists for ps4 and vita.

Posted (edited)

Looking at the OTHER PLATFORMS AND REGIONS section, it says they are separate.

unknown.png

Did you actually try to earn any trophies and couldn't because you were already 100% at it or did you just assume you wouldn't be able to?

Edited by TheYuriG

21 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

it says that BLASTING AGENT: ULTIMATE EDITION has a common list both for ps4 and psvita

From this statement I assume that you haven't tried unlocking trophies on your Vita yet, right? Some games are mis-tagged on PSN servers. This is one of the games that say it shares a list between PS and Vita on the servers, but in fact it doesn't. Try earning a trophy on your Vita and you'll see that another trophy list will show up. And this list will also be tagged as PS4 and Vita.

It's a ratalaika game. They are separate

I got all the trophies in ps4 some weeks ago and sync them. after few days i downloaded the game on my VITA and got all the trophies again playing regularly, but i was offline. When i tryied to Sync them from my VITA, it showed only one trophy list both for VITA and PS4.

Later today i can provide a picture. I don't know if i can explain properly but when i enter my trophy list online i see the game and under the game there is "PS4" "PSVITA" as it was a common list.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

I got all the trophies in ps4 some weeks ago and sync them. after few days i downloaded the game on my VITA and got all the trophies again playing regularly, but i was offline. When i tryied to Sync them from my VITA, it showed only one trophy list both for VITA and PS4.

Later today i can provide a picture. I don't know if i can explain properly but when i enter my trophy list online i see the game and under the game there is "PS4" "PSVITA" as it was a common list.

Hihihi ;)

Just check again now, ok? :D.

They will be both marked as "PS4" "PS Vita" while checking via PS system, but you for sure have two lists.

Edited by Smashero

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Hihihi ;)

Just check again now, ok? :D.

Thx a lot! It's weird since i updated my profile yesterday and i'm sure i sync both the vita and ps4 days ago. The strange thing is that on my VITA, when i connect online and to PSN list of trophies, i see only one list for blasting agent and it says "PS4" "PSVITA" like it was only one.

Anyway, thx again smashero and to everybody who replyed!

This is why i panicked. But i guess it's just a mistake of my psvita

5jupeh.jpg

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

This is why i panicked. But i guess it's just a mistake of my psvita

And now, while being online, scroll down and you will find 2nd list, right next to "36 fragments of Midnight". 

Nope, it is not mistake on your vita, that's how the game is tagged. Simple as that.

Edited by Smashero

7 minutes ago, Smashero said:

And now, while being online, scroll down and you will find 2nd list, right next to "36 fragments of Midnight". 

Nope, it is not mistake on your vita, that's how the game is tagged. Simple as that.

As i said, thx a lot!

😀