How tough to set up sessions?

13 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

I am looking for information I didn’t have before I started the thread. No offense, but that wasn’t particularly helpful.

I meant it in a good way. I'll try to answer your doubts, anyway.

-The difficulty to set up a gaming session mostly depends on the game you want to boost or play. One of the things I've seen when looking for a session is the variable time & date. Some people have a set-in-stone day, as others just use as a way to get in touch with the group they need.

-The number of people for a session can be set from 2 to Unlimited. That would also depend on the game, of course, but it's possible to organize a group and then create a private lobby with those people (for example, creating a private tournament on Rocket League).

-The length feature is mostly to give a timeframe for the group as to how much you expect to take to get the trophies or to play. Which brings me to the other feature.

-The session type helps you gather players with the same mindset. A Boosting one may get you trophy hunters that are in search of the same trophies you are, while Just for Fun, Competitive, Cooperative and Share Play explains themselves. Find the one you need, and set it up.

There's also a Session Notes section where you get to explain your goals for the session and/or requirements for some of it.

Hope it helps you. Sorry if at first it just seemed as a joke answer, but this is what I meant by doing it.

Good hunting!

28 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

I meant it in a good way. I'll try to answer your doubts, anyway.

-The difficulty to set up a gaming session mostly depends on the game you want to boost or play. One of the things I've seen when looking for a session is the variable time & date. Some people have a set-in-stone day, as others just use as a way to get in touch with the group they need.

-The number of people for a session can be set from 2 to Unlimited. That would also depend on the game, of course, but it's possible to organize a group and then create a private lobby with those people (for example, creating a private tournament on Rocket League).

-The length feature is mostly to give a timeframe for the group as to how much you expect to take to get the trophies or to play. Which brings me to the other feature.

-The session type helps you gather players with the same mindset. A Boosting one may get you trophy hunters that are in search of the same trophies you are, while Just for Fun, Competitive, Cooperative and Share Play explains themselves. Find the one you need, and set it up.

There's also a Session Notes section where you get to explain your goals for the session and/or requirements for some of it.

Hope it helps you. Sorry if at first it just seemed as a joke answer, but this is what I meant by doing it.

Good hunting!

I think you misunderstand. I was referring to issues with boosting this game in particular.

7 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

Sorry, my bad then.

OP basically wants to know the potential difficulty to reach 100% trophies, based on potential boosting challenges. Ie, the risk he's taking if he starts the game, to maintain a 100% account.  How many boosters are necessary, how much skill involved once they're there, things like that.

@VoidVictorious This one's in my backlog too.  I do know there's a schedule somehow, and you have to play at specific times for this one based on some form of online challenges released monthly etc. Don't quite have the details though.

I'd say at least a 5 / 10 just from what I know.

Edited by B1rvine

Here's the events calender: https://www.pvzgw2.com/events-calendar. From what little I've played of this game, not much is boostable - simply because there are a lot of RNG involved, especially for the DLC trophies so all you can do is even the odds by having a full squad of 4 players with you when attempting the tough/RNG trophies so there's less chance of failing.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

On 5/4/2019 at 11:05 AM, B1rvine said:

OP basically wants to know the potential difficulty to reach 100% trophies, based on potential boosting challenges. Ie, the risk he's taking if he starts the game, to maintain a 100% account.  How many boosters are necessary, how much skill involved once they're there, things like that.

@VoidVictorious This one's in my backlog too.  I do know there's a schedule somehow, and you have to play at specific times for this one based on some form of online challenges released monthly etc. Don't quite have the details though.

I'd say at least a 5 / 10 just from what I know.

Yeah, this is what I was looking for as far as info any additional input is welcome. Thanks!

You don't need and you don't want to boost the MP for this game. This is an online only game, like Overwatch, and if you intend to boost 100% of it, i just recommend skipping the game altogether. Nothing in the MP is difficult or skillful that you cannot do by yourself. Ain't no stupid "kill X of Y type" trophies here, unlike PVZGW1. All char specific trophies can be done against AI, on the back garden with diff set to low.

You want 3 others for the PVE based content, as that's better done in one organized group. This is for both CRAZY Ops, Infinity Mode and Boss Rush content. I've done the first with randoms and the second solo, still waiting for the third to come into rotation so I can get my 100%. If i did those with randoms, then you probably don't need anyone really skilled if you can hold your own weight.

You should be easily capable of doing everything else legit online since the playerbase of this game is mostly children. Just make sure to go in your options and turn off VOIP to get yourself rid of the squeaker experience.

I recommend skipping this game if you are playing just for trophies. This is one stupid fun game. You will complete everything in due time if you play casually, but it's a burden to grind kills and whatnot if you are playing purely for trophies, specially since the events takes forever to come in rotation. Cats vs Dynos comes around twice a year and I'm still waiting something else so I can grab my 100%. The special characters are also timegated, need at least 4 weeks for that, at best. This is a game for casuals and you will enjoy it if you play it in such fashion, like I did.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...