Burnout Apocalypse help

DoctorDrPepper

So I just got the level three nitrous and I’m trying to do the boost drift, but every time I use the nitro in a drift I just do a 180 and come to a complete stop. I’ve seen the video of the trophy and I’m doing what PowerPyx did but instead of a smooth drift I just stop. Any tips?

43 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

So I just got the level three nitrous and I’m trying to do the boost drift, but every time I use the nitro in a drift I just do a 180 and come to a complete stop. I’ve seen the video of the trophy and I’m doing what PowerPyx did but instead of a smooth drift I just stop. Any tips?

I went to exactly where Powerpyx went for this trophy it took my a few tries but what I felt helped was not to do a donut,  try and get a little speed first then start drifting and boosting while not fully pulling the joystick to the side or you will start donuting.  

Also mine didn't look very smooth I was going down hill and not in a perfect circle and it still popped.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I went to exactly where Powerpyx went for this trophy it took my a few tries but what I felt helped was not to do a donut,  try and get a little speed first then start drifting and boosting while not fully pulling the joystick to the side or you will start donuting.  

Also mine didn't look very smooth I was going down hill and not in a perfect circle and it still popped.

Thanks for the tip about not pulling the joystick. Got on my first try after that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

I don't think it's possible - changing outfits at all.

The only time you do is story related and automatic.

? really like the second outfit, hope they let us change soon and maybe add some new ones.