How hard is Teamwork?

Appappachai

Whilst it's not hard, you do have to wait for one of the group towers to be available. They seem to last 72 hours once they are. 

The last one was a group battle versus scorpion and you could achieve the trophy there. However the tower before, was versus Jade and only allowed one additional person. The current one is solo (tag battle where you control both kharacters), and you cannot invite anyone or join anyone. So you will have to wait and hope for the next one to be a group tower. 

There are towers that only pair you up with one fighter and others where you fight as a team of three.
You need one of the latter ones to get this trophy.

The one I played had Scorpion as opponent.
When you play these fights, you can switch between Fullscreen Mode and Theater Mode and you can help the current team fighter with modifiers while you aren't fighting yourself. The button prompts for this are only visible in Theater mode.

Edited by Sicho
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Juzam666 said:

Just get 2 others, trophy should pop when the match starts.

you don’t need to defeat the boss.

theres a boss up now btw. Think for another 60hrs or so

I been trying that boss fight  (Skarlet) for 1 hour now never gives me a team of 2 only me and 1 other so, frustrating 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

The current fight versus Skarlet is for 2 players only.
It doesn't say "Pair up with two fighters". It says "Pair up two fighters".

You have to wait and hope the next battle is a three person battle. However, of the 5 or 6 battles since release, only 2 have allowed for 3 people so far. 

Without reading the thread my answer to the question in the title would be something like, Becoming more difficult given society's emphasis on social interaction through a digital medium rather than in person, for the reason that subtle social nuances such as body language and vocal tone are impossible to duplicate in said digital medium.

But that would be off topic and I get yelled at for doing that.

3 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I been trying that boss fight  (Skarlet) for 1 hour now never gives me a team of 2 only me and 1 other so, frustrating 

Im sorry about that. This one is 2 fighters only.

37h45m left.

Yeah this is ridiculous now! It's back to that Skarlet one with only 2 players WTF. How are you meant to get this trophy if it never gives you a three player battle? It's the same with MK X, been waiting 3 weeks now for the "keep it secret" trophy. I'm burned out on Mortal Kombat now, I just want it finished. This is annoying the hell out of me ?

14 hours ago, reiner- said:

Does the Tower required for Teamwork always spawn as a single Tower or a series o f 3, 4 etc?

There are always a few towers but only one can be used for teamwork. It’s second tower from the left I think and it will only have one character to beat. Sometimes it’s only available for two people so you need to wait until it’s a three man.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HOGIE838IRE said:

There are always a few towers but only one can be used for teamwork. It’s second tower from the left I think and it will only have one character to beat. Sometimes it’s only available for two people so you need to wait until it’s a three man.

Thanks man, I'll keep a look out for it and post here when it becomes available for anyone else needing "Teamwork".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ReoJee said:

Just for info, Jade tower is currently active for 6 more hours with group battle available.

Oh my God!

Typical that I'm at work for the next 4 hours. Cheers for the heads up mate. 

Thanks mate, just got my plat. 

I broke land speed records driving home to make it in time only to find out there was still 61 hours left. :facepalm: The times must be different from region to region.

I'm in Australia so anyone down these ways needs this trophy then you have 61 hours from now to get it.

Edited by reiner-

8 hours ago, reiner- said:

Oh my God!

Typical that I'm at work for the next 4 hours. Cheers for the heads up mate. 

Thanks mate, just got my plat. 

I broke land speed records driving home to make it in time only to find out there was still 61 hours left. :facepalm: The times must be different from region to region.

I'm in Australia so anyone down these ways needs this trophy then you have 61 hours from now to get it.

I was half sleepy, so maybe it was 61 hours lol :) i was hunting this trophy for a week now, only 50 towers and 50 brutalities left, so almost got a plat myself.

• 1 year later...