How hard is Teamwork?

Appappachai

On 11/26/2020 at 11:32 AM, Fallen_Chaos_ said:

Is this trophy no longer obtainable? I can't even seem to find a tower that has co-op in it. The "ko-op" tower has no co-op in it whatsoever (I guess because at this time you're forced to play as rain?) But also none other towers and their bosses even give the option of playing as a team.

There was one that lasted until 10am CST today, so they do still pop up for anyone else running into issues. 

I was able to do it with randoms on PS5 after maybe a half dozen tries that resulted in only one other person join, but that was in the middle of the night on a weeknight.  This was last night/early this morning, haven't checked to see what tower is up now, since it was up for replacement today.

The 3 player Team Raids DO NOT work for it though, it has to be a Group Battle.  The most recent tower had both, but I didn't know it mattered and kept trying on the Raid for to not pop at all.  Noticed the Group Battle on the same tower and once I was able to get a match with 2 others it popped right away at the start of the match.

I got it recently however being Austrlalian and it paring me up with American's in both games I played with 2 others the game dropped partway however the trophy still unlocked (though like a few other trophies theres a delay until it pops up)

• 2 months later...
On 5/1/2021 at 9:37 PM, evilkenshin said:

I got it recently however being Austrlalian and it paring me up with American's in both games I played with 2 others the game dropped partway however the trophy still unlocked (though like a few other trophies theres a delay until it pops up)

I believe it pops at the start of the match when it doesn't delay, as long as you have all 3 players (you included) needed.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I don’t know what the f$$$ happened but I got it on the 1st tower ‘Ko-Op Towers: Contest of Violence’ fighting Gerras. I guess they changed the location of the tower or something. Got the trophy but no sound or notification til I fought Gerras with 2 others saying ‘group battle’ on top and checked myself after. Be sure to look for ‘search for players’ with ‘Group Battle’ on top when you start. Finally got the trophy. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't know what going on but there's 2 group battle tower and a tag battle available, I tried both group towers it even says 3 players will take turns but it always pair me up with only one other player, what am I doing wrong?

Edit: I eventually got it, despite being a group battle the game will start the match if at least 2 players are around, just make sure it says Group Battle on top of the screen and keep trying, there's also Team Raid which require 3 people but I don't know if the trophy will unlock then.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 01/10/2022 at 5:48 AM, Sunnyburrito said:

there's also Team Raid which require 3 people but I don't know if the trophy will unlock then.

It doesn't unlock in Team Raid, as I tried that a little while ago.

If anyone is after the trophy just now, there's currently a Group Battle against D'Vorah, which will last for another 80 hours or so.  I just joined 2 random players, and the first guy actually won the match for us. :)

• 2 months later...