Saints Row movie confirmed in the works

That's so cool!!! I can't wait to see what direction they go with this! Like the article states they could literally go anywhere. I don't know if they will start from ground zero and do a re-telling of the first Saint's Row storyline. I'm thinking they will maybe do the 2nd's story and possibly Incorporate some aspects of the "The Third" into it. Can't wait to see Johnny Gat being Johnny Gat. ^_^

58 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

The main lead better be an unbelievably muscly dude with sailor moon hair who only wears a speedo. That's what the character I played with looked like.

My first character looked like Solid Snake without a shirt on (hair, eye patch, headband, and tactical pants). The woman I played as was in a maroon sports bra and with matching shorts, had pink hair tied in a bun, had no nose, beady black eyes, and was so fat and thick, you could barely tell she was wearing shorts.

We can't have my male lead due to copyright infringement (we can use yours, it sounds great), BUT if it's a female lead, they better read this post and cast accordingly.

If this movie is not breaking fourth walls and isn't as raunchy as Deadpool, it won't do well. They can't start with the fourth one as you need to build up the characters before reaching that level of ridiculousness in the first movie. Haha. Regardless, can't wait to see how this unfolds, good or bad.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

This just sounds like fan service more than anything else....

I usually have a very cautious eye on any movie that is based off of a video game. History dictates that they generally aren't very good.

DOOM came out with a movie, and we probably know how well that turned out. Terrible. I had to force myself to watch that film from beginning to end.

15 minutes ago, Spaz said:

DOOM came out with a movie, and we probably know how well that turned out. Terrible. I had to force myself to watch that film from beginning to end.

Same with Assassin's Creed for me, quit after ~15min.

They should get Uwe Boll as Director, that's instant quality!

Interesting, but there's the Super Mario Bros movie by the Despecible Me series and since legendary game developer Shigeru Miyamoto is helping out with it, maybe the Mario movie will break the bad video game movie curse.