5 min Platinum with Debug Mode

34 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

While that may be the case, is that really the only reason? (quote below from the big sister thread):

If you really do it out of generosity, why do you accept this?

Seems pretty much a given for 'getting paid by advertising' (and pretty much shilling)

Also I guess you want to be in that juicy influencer part? Potentially having more perks by partnering with other publishers? but that is just an assumption on multiple factors.

At last these kind of 'we are doing this for the people'  you (and ratgames) are hanging on is literally the weakest argument to justify easy lists I've seen in a long time...

I feel like psnprofiles should just put a ban on you even though it is not in the forum rules as I checked.. The advertisements on here with these ratgames is quite bad now. Your obviously advertising! This would be in other forums be considered as 'spam'

The cinema tickets were highly sarcastic. 

The only things I'm receiving from ratalaika are PR codes for giveaways & trophy guides.
Thanks that you want me banned tho. Perhaps you could ask @parker to do so 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

What makes this especially silly is, he made a guide for Conan Exiles, literally doing the same thing with the Admin Panel. I fail to see why that's okay, but this is not. 

I'm against that game too. It's horrible lol.

I would have never done it, if it wasn't for the views. I'm not saying you should not play it. I'm just saying that devs should not include a "debug" option to earn trophies. because you won't be playing the game.

13 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

The cinema tickets were highly sarcastic. 

The only things I'm receiving from ratalaika are PR codes for giveaways & trophy guides.
Thanks that you want me banned tho. Perhaps you could ask @parker to do so 

Didn't look like it was sarcastic. inb4 "duh it is obvious that I won't get cinema tickets". In the real world with partnerships and company presents, it can be quite common for some people to receive cinema tickets.. So why shouldn't you, it's not like they give you a porsche or something?

Nevertheless you are still receiving PR codes. You could say that ' it is to help people' in case of trophy guides, but then you say this about your conan exiles trophy guide:

1 hour ago, knoef_NL said:

I would have never done it, if it wasn't for the views. I'm not saying you should not play it. I'm just saying that devs should not include a "debug" option to earn trophies. because you won't be playing the game.

Seems like you make trophy guides more for the self benefit, probably to get more people to your site. Helping people in the process, but that is not the main aim.

Don't lie, you are not doing it out of generosity, you have created a whole platform and gets feed by that juicy scoopy PR codes...  Point still remains... shiller...

• Like 2

On 5/4/2019 at 1:48 AM, madbuk said:

I truly hope this is sarcasm, given how much of a shill you are for similar games elsewhere.

The problem with debug is that it ruins the reputation of the game in question. Nobody seems to look at Jak and think "fun game" anymore, nobody wants to discuss it, now they just look at it and go "garbage platinum, give me!"

The trophy hunting community has become far more about trophies than games, which is really sad since it used to be a pleasent middle ground. Now nobody gives a fuck how good your game is, they just want it to be easy.

As somebody who played the Jak trilogy back on the Playstation 2 it's pretty pathetic that people have to think "garbage platinum".

If an anticipated game came out that featured Hard Core mode which works exactly like it does in Dead Space 2, and it was required for the platinum, you can bet your top dollar people will be bitching, moaning, complaining, whining about how they can't do it.

Just like all the morons who bitched about Wolfenstein 2's Mein Leben trophy. Just move on and accept you can't get the the platinum if that bothers them.

On 5/4/2019 at 1:47 AM, knoef_NL said:

Im not shilling shit,  i'm just using oppertunities to provide the community with free games. If you would follow me on twitter you would see its packed with other games too.

Atleast you have to play ratalaika games, which gives some people a challenge. not everyone is as pro as you are in games.

Go platinum Super Meat Boy for me and come back and say it's hard.

Also, Ratalalika Games can be more difficult if the trophy lists actually made you complete the game. You have to do maybe 10 - 20 percent of the games before you get the platinums, which is ridiculous.

On 5/4/2019 at 8:43 AM, Brawler said:

The problem with this logic is that you're speaking as if Jak was a hot topic of conversation to begin with. It rarely comes up, if at all, and the only time it does it's primarily in regards to the first game as that's the one people played most it seems. This debug mode isn't ruining it's reputation because it didn't really have one to begin with, it was primarily a non-factor before people were talking about the debug mode.

Also, they were often referred to as freebie/quick platinums before the debug mode was out. The only time I heard somebody say they were hard was when you listed Jak 2 as one of your "hardest platinums" back in the CB. You say that the trophy hunting community has become far more concerned with trophies than games yet you're the one who's making it out as if the fact it has easy trophies via debug mode completely negates what you believe is a good game. Comes off as a bit hypocritical, honestly.

The Jak games aren't that difficult. People who say Jak 2 is difficult are overrating it. It just happens to be very tedious and in my opinion, it's not as enjoyable as the other two games in the trilogy.

What mad is saying is there are people using debug who have never played through the Jak games before. Looking at the time stamps they get the platinum in less than 30 minutes, so essentially they're free.

A game can have easy trophies and still be enjoyable. Marvel's Spider-Man is a good example. You don't have to play the Jak games at all, there's a difference between an easy trophy list still having trophies for completing the game and having a debug mode that just pops all the trophies in quick succession.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Spaz said:

As somebody who played the Jak trilogy back on the Playstation 2 it's pretty pathetic that people have to think "garbage platinum".

If an anticipated game came out that featured Hard Core mode which works exactly like it does in Dead Space 2, and it was required for the platinum, you can bet your top dollar people will be bitching, moaning, complaining, whining about how they can't do it.

Just like all the morons who bitched about Wolfenstein 2's Mein Leben trophy. Just move on and accept you can't get the the platinum if that bothers them.

Go platinum Super Meat Boy for me and come back and say it's hard.

Also, Ratalalika Games can be more difficult if the trophy lists actually made you complete the game. You have to do maybe 10 - 20 percent of the games before you get the platinums, which is ridiculous.

The Jak games aren't that difficult. People who say Jak 2 is difficult are overrating it. It just happens to be very tedious and in my opinion, it's not as enjoyable as the other two games in the trilogy.

What mad is saying is there are people using debug who have never played through the Jak games before. Looking at the time stamps they get the platinum in less than 30 minutes, so essentially they're free.

A game can have easy trophies and still be enjoyable. Marvel's Spider-Man is a good example. You don't have to play the Jak games at all, there's a difference between an easy trophy list still having trophies for completing the game and having a debug mode that just pops all the trophies in quick succession.

SMB

• Like 3

Reading this thread while listening to the music on the trailer that’s viewable on the PSN store.. good times.. 

xD

Great soundtrack.. digging the vibes.. definitely will play this post platinum.. *smirk*

;)

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx
Had to credit the soundtrack

Imagine caring this much about a pixelated icon that pops up on screen in a box for 2-3 seconds.

Better yet, imagine caring how people play their games.

Here's another that will blow your mind! Imagine caring how people spend their money.

Some play ezpz, some play hard games. Why the personal attacks and hate boners? If a quick plat gets you this mad, go see a shrink.

Hope this helps.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rix18 said:

Imagine caring this much about a pixelated icon that pops up on screen in a box for 2-3 seconds.

Better yet, imagine caring how people play their games.

Here's another that will blow your mind! Imagine caring how people spend their money.

Some play ezpz, some play hard games. Why the personal attacks and hate boners? If a quick plat gets you this mad, go see a shrink.

Hope this helps.

No it doesn’t. I hate this post.

• 3 months later...
On 5/4/2019 at 4:48 AM, madbuk said:

Jak II is super easy and fun even without debug though

Bull! Fucking! Shit! I played and platinumed this nightmare of a rage-inducing, controller smashing piece of shit legit on the PS3 and Vita and there is nothing, NOTHING, easy or fun about this atrocious abomination of a game!

• Like 2