TiR trophies seem impossible to do

blazinghelldash

3 hours ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

I never had trouble finding my friend when we wanted to boost, can't you invite people? Otherwise you shouldn't have a hard time finding each other since it's pretty much dead, also try making a boosting session if you haven't done so. 

I've read around a bit that private matchmaking does not work, have you ever done it?

What was weird is that I couldn't match with the other account while the two people on there could join onto my matchmaking group between playstation account #1 and playstation account #2

• 10 months later...

Needs public match only, you need to boost really, just have 4 people keep trying to connect and hope for the best. It is also really flakey trying to get in the same lobby, on top of that sometimes the game crashes and often an event you need to win doesn't come around very often.

It will take a quite a lot of hours even when boosting

[edit]

Also, on your PS4 go into "Communities" and search for "Dead Rising 2 Co-op". Many people in that community often asking for TIR help.

Edited by enaysoft

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is shame since TIR mode is a fun mode, it's like the running man, but with zombies, but you can't play on your own with bots and these trophies absolutely suck.

I hated this on PS4. Much less so on PS3 since I played it on day of release and played it a lot and get the trophies legit with randoms (still a bit annoying though to have the mode you want to come up)

(1) Game is dead so you have to boost

(2) The game crashes constantly so you are constantly on edge, please don't crash. Praying

(3) Matchmaking is a joke, join the room and then you find yourself in a room by yourself or "No games" even though your boosting partners are waiting in another room

(4) Events are random and often two of the events you really want, they rarely come up

(5) Often when 3 of you are in the lobby the final person has trouble joining, and a random will come into your lobby suddenly and the game will start, except you will be so glad you even got a game started that the other 3 don't want to quit out. Or you will not start the game and then the random will keep pressing their button on and off in anger but still not leave the room...

(6) If you play with a random and they are doing bad, they might rage quit, a chance your game disconnects or ps4 crashes

(7) Often one player gets their trophies before anyone else and then wants to fuck off, in many ways it is not surprising since it can take hours/days to get everyone to have their trophies. So either you will have your trophies and have that need to still need to boost for hours, or you will be sweating and panicking hoping that the other guys will hang around to help you since they already got theirs, just a few more games guys, please!....You keep saying, then a PS4 crash happens and they all just say fuck it, or "I have to go now sorry, will help again later", then you never see them online again. "Oh sorry I deleted the game now"

So then you might have to get another boosting partner when one person decides to quit and you are back to 3 in the lobby hoping for a random and then plotting against that person.

(8) You can never tell who the host is, even so usually if anyone drops out mid game, the PS4 will crash.

(9) The game crashes A LOT on PS4, did I mention that?

It's a long and stressful grind, just for 2 trophies...

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

So I just finished doing the online trophies with a group of 4 including myself within ranked and the only trophy that did not pop was for playing and winning in all 9 TIR events. Shame really because I swear we took turns and let each other win the which ever game was required and kept track. I'll leave this here, if anyone wants to do this again with me just shoot me a message and we will make another group - I haven't made this in to a boosting session as this was more so just to vent... ah well, maybe next time.

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2020 at 7:27 AM, enaysoft said:

It is shame since TIR mode is a fun mode, it's like the running man, but with zombies, but you can't play on your own with bots and these trophies absolutely suck.

I hated this on PS4. Much less so on PS3 since I played it on day of release and played it a lot and get the trophies legit with randoms (still a bit annoying though to have the mode you want to come up)

(1) Game is dead so you have to boost

(2) The game crashes constantly so you are constantly on edge, please don't crash. Praying

(3) Matchmaking is a joke, join the room and then you find yourself in a room by yourself or "No games" even though your boosting partners are waiting in another room

(4) Events are random and often two of the events you really want, they rarely come up

(5) Often when 3 of you are in the lobby the final person has trouble joining, and a random will come into your lobby suddenly and the game will start, except you will be so glad you even got a game started that the other 3 don't want to quit out. Or you will not start the game and then the random will keep pressing their button on and off in anger but still not leave the room...

(6) If you play with a random and they are doing bad, they might rage quit, a chance your game disconnects or ps4 crashes

(7) Often one player gets their trophies before anyone else and then wants to fuck off, in many ways it is not surprising since it can take hours/days to get everyone to have their trophies. So either you will have your trophies and have that need to still need to boost for hours, or you will be sweating and panicking hoping that the other guys will hang around to help you since they already got theirs, just a few more games guys, please!....You keep saying, then a PS4 crash happens and they all just say fuck it, or "I have to go now sorry, will help again later", then you never see them online again. "Oh sorry I deleted the game now"

So then you might have to get another boosting partner when one person decides to quit and you are back to 3 in the lobby hoping for a random and then plotting against that person.

(8) You can never tell who the host is, even so usually if anyone drops out mid game, the PS4 will crash.

(9) The game crashes A LOT on PS4, did I mention that?

It's a long and stressful grind, just for 2 trophies...

As of today, I just wanted to say this that all of this is true, I was kept getting into the empty lobbies while my boosting partners were searching and getting the empty lobbies for several times where the online is literally died. We've been trying to get the TiR trophy for nearly 3 hours, but at least we made some progress. Also, the game did crash 2 or 3 times and kick everyone out of the match, here's to waste some more time where I thought the trophy would be like probably half hour to win all these TiR events.   

Too bad, but I really liked this mode a lot, giving The Running Man (1987) vibes to me. 

Edited by r3viladdict
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...