Adaminho11

Perfect Combos in Songs

12 posts in this topic

Any tips on this?

I am at song 6 now, but it is getting craaaazy

The only real advice is to just keep going and you'll get it eventually. The songs and their notes will be pretty second nature when you do them enough. But if there's one thing that can help a bit is to keep the vibration on for your controller since some songs will have it where the controller will vibrate before certain notes and if you press whatever button as it's vibrating you are guaranteed to hit the note.

15 hours ago, Redgrave said:

The only real advice is to just keep going and you'll get it eventually. The songs and their notes will be pretty second nature when you do them enough. But if there's one thing that can help a bit is to keep the vibration on for your controller since some songs will have it where the controller will vibrate before certain notes and if you press whatever button as it's vibrating you are guaranteed to hit the note.

thanks! i will keep trying 

I hate this mini game with all my heart!

Song #6 was the one that broke me.

I can suffer through grinding the Colosseum, the hours of mindless buggy racing or the numerous rounds of hosting but this damn rhythm game just broke me.

I could manage an S rank in each of those (especially with the coat that makes you earn more points) but this perfect combo is just impossible for me, my reflex aren't built for that!

No further point, just had to vent.

I hope you'll manage to get it!

1 hour ago, jon88_il said:

I hate this mini game with all my heart!

Song #6 was the one that broke me.

I can suffer through grinding the Colosseum, the hours of mindless buggy racing or the numerous rounds of hosting but this damn rhythm game just broke me.

I could manage an S rank in each of those (especially with the coat that makes you earn more points) but this perfect combo is just impossible for me, my reflex aren't built for that!

No further point, just had to vent.

I hope you'll manage to get it!

i am at #6 now and it is a pain :(

i am at the last song now and believe it or not but #7 was the easiest one for me lol

Just listen to the rythm (it is easy with headphones) and focus at the screen. It took me round 4 hours untill I got that one. 

Song 6 was hell for me because I kept missing one note right toward the end when the timing slows down. I looked up a YouTube video of someone getting an S rank and just pressed the buttons on my controller along with the video to get my timing correct. It took me 30 tries though, no joke. Song 7 was a cakewalk in comparison once you get the timing down of the five button presses in a row, and Song 8 is essentially just memorizing the button sequence as much as you can since it's almost non-stop the entire song. Hopefully this helps. Good luck!

On 5/17/2019 at 2:16 AM, Poltergeise said:

Song 6 was hell for me because I kept missing one note right toward the end when the timing slows down. I looked up a YouTube video of someone getting an S rank and just pressed the buttons on my controller along with the video to get my timing correct. It took me 30 tries though, no joke. Song 7 was a cakewalk in comparison once you get the timing down of the five button presses in a row, and Song 8 is essentially just memorizing the button sequence as much as you can since it's almost non-stop the entire song. Hopefully this helps. Good luck!

Yeah I got the trophy a while back. It is all about practice practice practice.

Thanks though!

Took me about 80 attempts to perfect all songs. #6 and #8 were hardest by far. Pretty annoying minigame but could've been harder I suppose. Bare in mind I don't play rhythm games. I loved Guitar Hero back in my X360 days and since then basically played only Yakuza 0 and Kiwami rhythm games to get trophies. But I do play musical instruments so that may have made it easier for me. I liked that the songs were in order of difficulty/speed so by the time you perfected #5, #6 didn't surprise you and so on. Biggest issue was memorizing and pressing the correct buttons, especially in the last song.

Now I'm off to finishing the story and long grind so typical for Ryu Ga Gotoku games, I guess. Hopefully this was the hardest part of the road to platinum.

56 minutes ago, Terminus124 said:

Now I'm off to finishing the story and long grind so typical for Ryu Ga Gotoku games, I guess. Hopefully this was the hardest part of the road to platinum.

The songs are definitely the hardest part of the platinum. Song 8 took me around an hour to complete and was the hardest for me. The rest of the game is just a bit of grinding. So congrats on the platinum already 😁.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:58 AM, Terminus124 said:

Took me about 80 attempts to perfect all songs. #6 and #8 were hardest by far. Pretty annoying minigame but could've been harder I suppose. Bare in mind I don't play rhythm games. I loved Guitar Hero back in my X360 days and since then basically played only Yakuza 0 and Kiwami rhythm games to get trophies. But I do play musical instruments so that may have made it easier for me. I liked that the songs were in order of difficulty/speed so by the time you perfected #5, #6 didn't surprise you and so on. Biggest issue was memorizing and pressing the correct buttons, especially in the last song.

yup this is the toughest part. Rest is just grinding. Good job buddy!!