The AEW Discussion Thread

jackmadrox

And there we have it, I called it. Punk is starting drama because as usual with him, rather then bring up an issue with someone and sort it he instead holds a grudge and now most likely will hate a guy for life. In this case because a guy shot back at him by bringing up the fact that Punk talks workers rights (to slam WWE) and yet he tries to get people ran out himself (that is the comment that people feel likely angered Punk heavily). Punk can shoot at people's personal issues all he likes, but better no one shoot back it seems or it'll hurt his feelings. Now Punk defenders might raise the point that well, Hangman shot first or whatever... it doesn't matter because as his hatred of the Miz shows, you don't even have to do anything to Punk yourself and you'll make an enemy for life out of him because for all of his talk of being different, being looked down upon, and petty management, Punk himself is a heavily judgemental and petty person.

On 8/17/2022 at 9:56 PM, Valzentia said:

This is what will likely happen. I don't think Tony would do an honest-to-god world title change on a regular Dynamite episode. I think MJF will cause the match to be thrown out, if he shows up that is.

Kenny won the title on a Dynamite.

And yes I know it was a special. They run so many of those that they feel like just another show.

I'm unsure how to feel on all the drama. On one hand both sides losing would be great... on the other Punk is such an arsehole that I might actually just straight up be on the side of the Bucks camp. The Bucks camp will certainly want to cut Punk down to size so you could argue that they're making a bigger deal out of things than normal as a result, on the other hand the cynical, vindictive, thin skinned, weak, and cowardly punk has indeed treated Cabana (idolised by many on the roster even if a nobody on the show) and Hangman horribly (trying to sabotage Hangman purposely and openly in front of God and everybody).

Hard times for Tony Khan. WWE handled Punk for a long time yes, but Vince was a strong leader (Khan isn't) and even more importantly the top guy in WWE was Cena, someone so good that even someone like CM Punk has to respect as better than him. Hangman, Omega, whoever, are not guys that Punk is going to grit his teeth for and admit are better than him so needs to give ground against.

Punk losing so quickly was a surprise certainly and I can't hate on Punk losing, but it once again made a mockery of the interim business. Speaking of interim, Rosa is according to them injured and so there will be a Woman's interim champion now... which I didn't buy and it then came out that it does seem like it is kayfabe yeah. Story has been that Rosa has big problems backstage with Hayter and Baker, with it being said that Rosa had to hide backstage in a bathroom to prevent Hayter from beating her down. Even worse for Rosa the word is it is less just the two mentioned women hating her, but most of the women hating her (that Marina sandbagging incident must have done some serious damage). Now if Khan is using the interim business as a kayfabe way to get Rosa away from her heat, plus so he can have two people as champions, then we're 3 for 3 on this interim stuff being crap.

Doesn't stop there however as apparently Kingston took a swing at Sammy and got suspended for it. Sammy may have got suspended for instigating too but if so it was a very short one. It was reported by one of the less notable newz. Meltzer then played defence for AEW as he is known to do by playing it down and claiming it was just a verbal disagreement, but then another of the considered more credible newz came out with there indeed being a swing. Beyond those suspensions there is talk that AEW has kept a number of other suspensions hidden which I can buy certainly. Khan is a weak boss who few (if any) actually respect and the backstage is full of numerous cliques so it is unavoidable that there will be a lot of problems backstage.

On 8/18/2022 at 0:36 AM, Infected Elite said:

on another note.... anybody know who this dude with glasses is in the front row, fat dude, behind the ref? any time ive seen this idiot in the crowd he's so worked up over everything, and he's annoying when hes in the background yelling. At least green tshirt smile guy sits down.

FYI: I am so ready for MJF as champ.

actually since the start of AEW ive always wanted a face Omega (cleaner gimmick/best bout machine/cocky promo) vs well, MJF. lol

MJF is very good on the mic.  He borrows a lot from Flair (the gold standard).

PS - the line about video games was hilarious

Edited by djb5f

Dave Meltzer is reporting Punk vs Mox is set to be the main event for All Out. So there's some underlined story going on with last night's match and Punk literally becoming a jobber.

unknown.png

That being said I have zero issues with Mox as a champion. People complain he bleeds a lot, which I get, but I'm a fan of hardcore matches (not the ultra extreme shit where human life isn't even valued). So I'm a fan of Mox and what he brings to AEW.

However if the rematch main event at All Out gets confirmed, I expect the match to go to a time out just like Hangman and Danielson. But if someone wins it won't matter due to the return of the true next AEW champion.

mjf-aew.gif

As far as Rosa, yeah the backstage heat is for sure a factor. But there are also reports that her injuries are real as she hasn't wrested since Tokyo Joshi followed by the AEW title defense.

Also, huge pop for Kip finally making his move after being box head man for a year. Kip / PAC feud should be a good one.

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skurkitty said:

Dave Meltzer is reporting Punk vs Mox is set to be the main event for All Out. So there's some underlined story going on with last night's match and Punk literally becoming a jobber.

However if the rematch main event at All Out gets confirmed, I expect the match to go to a time out just like Hangman and Danielson. But if someone wins it won't matter due to the return of the true next AEW champion.

As far as Rosa, yeah the backstage heat is for sure a factor. But there are also reports that her injuries are real as she hasn't wrested since Tokyo Joshi followed by the AEW title defense.

I don't see the sense in Punk getting squashed because it turns out he is back months too early, to then go and wrestle shortly after and be fine.

As for MJF. Unless he signed something before HHH was put in charge, I would think he'd be WWE bound. Modern day Vince as he doesn't watch any other wrestling and believes in the brand being the star didn't bother to try and get contracted guys out of other companies. On top of that he hated guys breaking contracts because if they'd do it to others then they could do it to him. HHH meanwhile does watch other wrestling and likes a lot of guys in said other companies, and as the reports out state, he has been contacting guys in contracts and offering them big money so he doesn't have the same concerns that Vince did. MJF I would think would be top of the list. MJF has been mistreated by AEW, WWE can offer him big money, and with the Miz being 41 they have a natural spot for MJF to work his way into (upper midcard heel, always booked, at times at the top of the card) or even beyond if he does good enough which being young he'd have plenty of time to do.

She has her own promotion and doesn't need to be constantly wrestling if she doesn't want to so I don't think that says much. I don't really have much sympathy for her if she is going to get screwed by Baker's clique honestly. There is getting screwed unfairly and then there is getting screwed because you're an idiot. If your enemy is the boss's favourite then you need to get the roster on side so they'll back you against the favourite.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

#FireCMPunk

Why?  Because he addressed an issue up front instead of trying to scheme and politic?  Seems like everyone is letting his reputation help them forget that Hangman was the instigator of this whole thing.  I don't know if Page was trying to incorporate some realism into a promo and it went bad or if he decided to "go into business" but he was the one who ambushed Punk, who, of course is gonna respond.  When he said "what did I do" during the scrum he wasn't wrong. 

I'm an Omega fan, I'm a Bucks fan and I'm a Page fan but they're the ones in the wrong here.  They're the ones who decided to whisper backstage that Punk was the reason their buddy Colt Cabana got the boot to ROH when it's blatantly obvious Colt was never going to provide anything for AEW and shouldn't have been hired in the first place (along with many others), which is most likely why he got the boot.  Punk vs. MJF in a title program is great for business and firing him would be ridiculous.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Hayes said:

Was I the only one bummed The Acclaimed did not win the Tag Titles? :(

There was a lot of booking decisions that were weird on that show, some kinda made sense after the fact (the Jungle boy squash after learning Christian was working hurt) but that one wasn't one of them. 

On 06/09/2022 at 3:56 AM, skidmarkgn said:

Why?  Because he addressed an issue up front instead of trying to scheme and politic?  Seems like everyone is letting his reputation help them forget that Hangman was the instigator of this whole thing.  I don't know if Page was trying to incorporate some realism into a promo and it went bad or if he decided to "go into business" but he was the one who ambushed Punk, who, of course is gonna respond.  When he said "what did I do" during the scrum he wasn't wrong. 

I'm an Omega fan, I'm a Bucks fan and I'm a Page fan but they're the ones in the wrong here.  They're the ones who decided to whisper backstage that Punk was the reason their buddy Colt Cabana got the boot to ROH when it's blatantly obvious Colt was never going to provide anything for AEW and shouldn't have been hired in the first place (along with many others), which is most likely why he got the boot.  Punk vs. MJF in a title program is great for business and firing him would be ridiculous.

This is quite the turn around. 6 months ago or whatever if I said the Bucks were backstage politicking FTR out of the spot they should have you'd have defended/justified it all somehow (there might in fact be such a post if we look back far enough). Now here you're just openly saying it goes on. Likewise I now have to be siding with the Bucks and company.

Punk says he has nothing to do with Cabana's loss of position and you just believe him? Is it that crazy that Cabana disappeared because Punk wanted him out of sight? 2 and 2 often equal 4 you know. Granted, he could truly have nothing to do with it sure. Tony Khan might have disappeared Cabana because in his mind it would not be good to have Cabana around Punk, who is well known for losing his mind at the smallest things. Won't have been money issues though I'll tell you that. Khan has a million guys signed 

I've said since the start that Tony Khan is weak and gets pushed around by certain people very easily. However, I'm just a "hater" saying that. There is no hard evidence that the Bucks and company have been doing that, so fans can just ignore it very easily. When Punk in front of God and everybody is publicly castrating Tony Khan, which is what he is doing when he pulls a stunt like this, it becomes undeniable if Khan doesn't fire Punk for this that clearly Punk can do whatever he wants. Heck he was out there saying he, not Tony, was "running a business". Punk was talking as if he was the boss, and if Tony doesn't punish him then he may as well be. Could you imagine Punk doing this stuff to Vince back in the day? Forget guys on the roster, Vince would have punched him out himself for daring to show such open disrespect to him like that.

Tony Khan is in a terrible situation now due to Punk doing this openly. He needs to fire Punk (preferably after having MJF crush him on Dynamite) to reclaim some authority, but even if he does that many people are going to see it is just him being controlled by the Bucks and company. I suppose he'll have to step up doing the tough talk towards WWE

Hahaha! Such a weak person. The WWE stuff is getting buried but is funny stuff too. According to Tony Khan All Out didn't do as well as they would have hoped because WWE messed with them. They ran Worlds Collide and Clash at the Castle against All Out. Worlds Collide, an NXT 2.0 show that according to AEW is no threat to them (and was in a different state in front of a small crowd). Clash at the Castle, a show which had its date set before All Out did (and was on a different continent).

On 06/09/2022 at 4:12 AM, King Hayes said:

Not enough audibles happen in wrestling. Simple as that. Though I've never seen any real interest in the current tag champs who only have the belts because the Bucks wouldn't drop them to FTR. The other thing to remember is that being babyfaces if the Acclaimed did win it'd all fall apart afterwards.

9 hours ago, Glorious Fury said:

Geez, what's going on with AEW. I thought all that CM Punk press conference stuff/backstage issues was a work, but seems that this may not be the case. Several of the dirt sheets are hinting at something, so make of that what you will. 

I believe I've said this before on some other stupid event in AEW, but you may well hate AEW something fierce if that is what goes to your mind. All this being a work would be much worse than if it is a shoot. If it is a shoot then you have a mess backstage sure. If a work then they're out of their minds doing something so stupid.

Edited by Rozalia1

Very good Dynamite last night, had the feel of the "old days", although not sure that term is applicable to a company that's so young.  All the bullshit that happened over the weekend allowed for some actual positives.  Tony got a chance to step up and be the boss by suspending and title-stripping 4 champions, one of which is regarded by many as a top guy, Bryan Danielson will (hopefully) get a much deserved title run and with any luck, an extended program with one of the best heels in the industry, Death Triangle is a great option for the trios championship which all of a sudden has a much thinner division and finally it's sounding somewhat like more level headed veterans like Jericho and the entire BCC (sans Wheeler) can step into the locker room leadership roles.  The roster is trimming down be it by suspensions or releases which has been badly needed for a while now, hopefully the trend will continue... without the suspensions part of course, and we can get some balance back in the industry.

1 hour ago, skidmarkgn said:

Very good Dynamite last night, had the feel of the "old days", although not sure that term is applicable to a company that's so young.  All the bullshit that happened over the weekend allowed for some actual positives.  Tony got a chance to step up and be the boss by suspending and title-stripping 4 champions, one of which is regarded by many as a top guy, Bryan Danielson will (hopefully) get a much deserved title run and with any luck, an extended program with one of the best heels in the industry, Death Triangle is a great option for the trios championship which all of a sudden has a much thinner division and finally it's sounding somewhat like more level headed veterans like Jericho and the entire BCC (sans Wheeler) can step into the locker room leadership roles.  The roster is trimming down be it by suspensions or releases which has been badly needed for a while now, hopefully the trend will continue... without the suspensions part of course, and we can get some balance back in the industry.

What nonsense. Tony has not "stepped up" with this. CM Punk was injured and had to be stripped anyway while the Bucks and Omega will be thankful to be away from TV and the word is they'll not even be losing any money over this. Being a strong boss means being able to lead in the moment and make the hard decisions that need to be made. This Dynamite wasn't a good showing for him either on that with MJF going out there and bringing back up the stuff he said about Khan again (that he was a mark that didn't deserve to be boss) and the constant WWE references that straight up at one point said that the WWE and even their fans were better than AEW and their fans. Blah blah blah he is a heel. Doesn't matter. A real boss would have told MJF "do not under any circumstances do that, especially now of all times", but MJF got to do it because Khan is too spineless to rein people in.

Punk is a cynical ingrate yes, I've said as such when he first came to AEW as I never bought his "I've matured" act (remember taking me to task for badmouthing CM Punk? Going to apologise to me? I've been right about him this whole time), but he only did what he did because to him, rightly, Khan is a weak and silly person that he could publicly humiliate freely if he wanted. Khan was out there looking like a terrified hostage. All this reminds me of the press conference where Tony went crazy on the Bischoff question and you could see in Punk's face that he realised "it is true what they say about this guy".

If Khan wants to prove that he can be strong then he could start by firing at least half of his roster that he never cared about and signed because their friends asked him to sign them. Stop being taken advantage of like a mark and he can start earning some respect. Will he do that? We both know that he won't. Also no, not using people while paying them large amounts of money and avoiding any talking with them until their contracts run out doesn't count.

11 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

This Dynamite wasn't a good showing for him either on that with MJF going out there and bringing back up the stuff he said about Khan again (that he was a mark that didn't deserve to be boss) and the constant WWE references that straight up at one point said that the WWE and even their fans were better than AEW and their fans. Blah blah blah he is a heel. Doesn't matter. A real boss would have told MJF "do not under any circumstances do that, especially now of all times", but MJF got to do it because Khan is too spineless to rein people in.

A lot of words, so I'm just going to focus on this point here. I don't view TK as spineless in this scenario at all. The spineless TK scenario was him not telling Punk to shut the fuck up during the scrum. If he had stopped Punk then the backstage backlash wouldn't have been so terrible (probably). We'd have still lost Punk for 7-8 months they're saying(?) due to injury but the Trios titles wouldn't have also gotten fucked in the same instance.

Regardless, MJF, you need a strong heel... and I believe currently MJF is the best heel in the business. Having a spine as you put it, or leashing MJF when you KNOW the fans want him to bury everyone and break boundaries would be foolish. I would argue that it shows TK has a massive spine that he didn't give a shit and let MJF pop multiple WWW references, especially given his media shit storm. That's a CEO saying "yeah the media is killing us, but I don't want anything to change and you do you, MJF". Letting a heel push those boundaries is phenomenal for promos imo (I love them), because it's such a rare experience.

We're all entitled to our own opinions, but that's just how I view it. TK is goated in many ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side complaints:

2 Audibles should have been called at All Out.

The Acclaimed should be Tag champs (100%)

Hayter should be AEW women's champ (Maybe)

The crowd made those two matches obvious. Acclaimed had the match of the night and the crowd was 100% sided with them. Women's matches people tend to sleep, which is sad, but the only time the crowd popped during that match was for Hayter.

Also my "hot" take:

Mox should have beat Punk. My watch party group had a prediction poll and only 2 of us (myself being 1) voted for Mox to win. Punk had no business winning, let alone even having that match.

As JR said:

"I don't know how you have a match on Wednesday and your champion gets his ass whipped like a government mule and then you expect to return it Sunday. Why do I need a return? You just got your ass whipped. So there's logical things we have to address, quite frankly." 

Edited by Skurkitty

37 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

A lot of words, so I'm just going to focus on this point here. I don't view TK as spineless in this scenario at all. The spineless TK scenario was him not telling Punk to shut the fuck up during the scrum. If he had stopped Punk then the backstage backlash wouldn't have been so terrible (probably).

If Tony had a spine he would've suspended/fired the moron pretending to be a cowboy in the first place. Could you imagine this idiot going off script with Vince? And lol at Tony telling Punk to shut up. That would've made him even more angrier and it would've ended much worse.

1 hour ago, sk_lp_him said:

And lol at Tony telling Punk to shut up. That would've made him even more angrier and it would've ended much worse.

Tony has shut down multiple questions and comments on scrums. The same thing should have happened here, Punk's rant doesn't even start with a question. "Cobana" is said and he starts going off, Tony should have been quick to say "We won't be addressing that at this time" and that's, that. He did it later in the same scrum when media was pushing the audible question on the Tag Champs.

My point was, Punk would have been angry regardless. But if Tony had shut down the situation from the public eye it would NOT have been as bad. What story has been out there in bits and pieces? Punk scum, Bucks & Kenny go to address Punk because of what he says during scrum. You stop the main stream ranting the problem isn't as large (presumably). It's one thing to call an EVP a fucking idiot in a private meeting, but to do it infront of full media AND a live stream audience is another thing entirely.

The result was the same with Punk regardless, so yes, TK should have shut the situation down. You can read his face throughout the whole rant "Why the hell didn't I stop this right away?". Pure despair.

unknown.png

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending others actions. Hangman shoot live on TV wasn't right at all especially without Punk there. But then Punk hit him with the receipt when he came back. That should have squashed it (imo). Especially since to the normal viewer who doesn't follow media, both that shot and receipt just looked like a promo. I had to explain to a friend why two titles got vacated, because he doesn't follow the media.

End of the day, it is what it is, whole situation is shit. Too bad it couldn't all just be squashed and AEW could have made mega money off some serious feuds.

The show goes on, and the endgame of MJF wearing gold will be reached.

5 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

A lot of words, so I'm just going to focus on this point here. I don't view TK as spineless in this scenario at all. The spineless TK scenario was him not telling Punk to shut the fuck up during the scrum. If he had stopped Punk then the backstage backlash wouldn't have been so terrible (probably). We'd have still lost Punk for 7-8 months they're saying(?) due to injury but the Trios titles wouldn't have also gotten fucked in the same instance.

Regardless, MJF, you need a strong heel... and I believe currently MJF is the best heel in the business. Having a spine as you put it, or leashing MJF when you KNOW the fans want him to bury everyone and break boundaries would be foolish. I would argue that it shows TK has a massive spine that he didn't give a shit and let MJF pop multiple WWW references, especially given his media shit storm. That's a CEO saying "yeah the media is killing us, but I don't want anything to change and you do you, MJF". Letting a heel push those boundaries is phenomenal for promos imo (I love them), because it's such a rare experience.

We're all entitled to our own opinions, but that's just how I view it. TK is goated in many ways.

You can love MJF doing them if you wish, in the same way that someone can love Punk castrating Khan and burying the Elite. It doesn't change the fact that it is stupid business. As I said previously on this matter. When people like myself say that Khan is a fool, weak, and whatever else it doesn't matter to AEW fans because "haters", and fans can justify anything and everything (like you have just done), but having a guy on the show do it only puts it in people's minds and some start to see it when they wouldn't otherwise. 

Referencing WWE constantly and 2024 being the date he'll leave is absolutely stupid and small time stuff. Yes, do tell everyone that WWE is better. Yes, do tell everyone that you'll leave in 2024 because AEW are small time incompetents and then if MJF does leave in 2024 show the comments to be correct (only a small time incompetent would run these promos and then on top of that prove them right). What is the gain for AEW in putting over Nick Khan of all people as better than AEW's boss? There is no gain.

6 hours ago, sk_lp_him said:

If Tony had a spine he would've suspended/fired the moron pretending to be a cowboy in the first place. Could you imagine this idiot going off script with Vince? And lol at Tony telling Punk to shut up. That would've made him even more angrier and it would've ended much worse.

What nonsense this framing from Punk fans (what ones are left) that Page is the bad guy. The story of Punk's career has been that he can shoot all he wants however he likes, going for the lowest of fruit often enough, but how dare anyone do that to him. On top of that Page actually apologised to Punk for it in private as Punk was so upset by it. What did Punk do? Decide that a private apology wasn't good enough and Page needed to publicly come out and fellate Punk so he buried him on TV by going off script. Page's reaction? He just took it and didn't escalate. Punk's reaction to Page taking it? How dare he not get angry at me burying him, I need to bury him further. Page even after the latest episode didn't go after Punk like the EVPs did. Page has shown incredible restraint dealing with Punk.

You're correct on Khan making it an even bigger mess if he interrupted Punk. Very real chance that Punk would start shooting on him and outright calling him a stupid mark who doesn't know what he is doing. The thing is, Khan at least would come out looking a bit stronger than he has as at least he would have stood up to Punk.

4 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Tony has shut down multiple questions and comments on scrums. The same thing should have happened here, Punk's rant doesn't even start with a question. "Cobana" is said and he starts going off, Tony should have been quick to say "We won't be addressing that at this time" and that's, that. He did it later in the same scrum when media was pushing the audible question on the Tag Champs.

My point was, Punk would have been angry regardless. But if Tony had shut down the situation from the public eye it would NOT have been as bad. What story has been out there in bits and pieces? Punk scum, Bucks & Kenny go to address Punk because of what he says during scrum. You stop the main stream ranting the problem isn't as large (presumably). It's one thing to call an EVP a fucking idiot in a private meeting, but to do it infront of full media AND a live stream audience is another thing entirely.

The result was the same with Punk regardless, so yes, TK should have shut the situation down. You can read his face throughout the whole rant "Why the hell didn't I stop this right away?". Pure despair.

unknown.png

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending others actions. Hangman shoot live on TV wasn't right at all especially without Punk there. But then Punk hit him with the receipt when he came back. That should have squashed it (imo). Especially since to the normal viewer who doesn't follow media, both that shot and receipt just looked like a promo. I had to explain to a friend why two titles got vacated, because he doesn't follow the media.

End of the day, it is what it is, whole situation is shit. Too bad it couldn't all just be squashed and AEW could have made mega money off some serious feuds.

The show goes on, and the endgame of MJF wearing gold will be reached.

Punk went into the Cabana stuff on his own. No one asked him about it and everybody there would have known to not ask him about it. He picked a guy in the crowd he knew worked with Cabana in the past and used him to go into his tirade. Khan at one point tries to shut down the convo and gets met with "it ain't your place", which is what Punk would have told him if he tried to shut down the Cabana stuff.

I wouldn't look too much into the look stuff. Khan always looks coked out of his mind. Just look at that clip of him laughably trying to be a tough guy against WWE (after being publicly castrated). Afterwards he is looking around the crowd of reporters like he is looking for a possible assassin in the crowd or something.

Page apologised. Page didn't escalate further when Punk hit him with the "receipt". The problem is Punk is who he is. A thin skinned bully ingrate. Unless you're someone at the level of John Cena, who is so great that even a supreme narcissist like Punk has to admit to himself that he doesn't match up then you are going to get Punk like this if do anything that he perceives as the slightest slight.

5 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

When people like myself say that Khan is a fool, weak, and whatever else it doesn't matter to AEW fans because "haters", and fans can justify anything and everything (like you have just done), but having a guy on the show do it only puts it in people's minds and some start to see it when they wouldn't otherwise.

This is fair, I won't deny there's a level of copium and or bias in my thought process. I'm not a WWE fan, stopped watching when the PG Era began, so I don't really consider the pendulum swinging when such comments are made. In reality I probably should now though with HHH being in charge, I'll admit that.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 11:13 AM, sk_lp_him said:

It sucks Plumber Moxley won. Any title loses credibility with this bleeding idiot as champion.

Alright Jim, get off the burner :P

Anyway I think both sides are in the wrong. The Bucks for instigating a legitimate fight and Punk for swinging back in the first place (and potentially endangering his poor dog). Khan will likely buckle towards Punk's demands because of his prospensity for pushing ex-WWE guys above all else (Eric Bischoff style) and the Bucks will be going bye bye.

On 9/5/2022 at 11:12 PM, King Hayes said:

Absolutely not. I love Lee and Swerve but The Acclaimed are one of AEW's hottest commodities so I would have put the belt on them long ago. Hoping that reign comes soon...