Veteran difficulty not popping

Used mission select afterwards and went through everything, although out of order, on Veteran and it says I have all 18 missions done on Veteran but the trophy didn't pop.

I've got friends saying mission select doesn't void and I've got friends saying that you need to replay the campaign on Veteran from the start. Any ideas on what may work? Willing to do it all from the beginning again just worried it's not gonna pop then either :(

When it comes to beating a game on a difficulty never do it via chapter select, this has been a thing for many games over the years. My best bet is using chapter select does void the trophy in question, I have no experience with this game itself but I’m just speaking as a guy who has been in the situation with other games. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, EruditeStranger1 said:

Used mission select afterwards and went through everything, although out of order, on Veteran and it says I have all 18 missions done on Veteran but the trophy didn't pop.

I've got friends saying mission select doesn't void and I've got friends saying that you need to replay the campaign on Veteran from the start. Any ideas on what may work? Willing to do it all from the beginning again just worried it's not gonna pop then either :(

It didn't void it for me and i did it on PS3+4. Chapter select never voids trophies in any cod game. Sounds like its glitched. I can't remember but is there a prologue or anything like that?

16 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

It didn't void it for me and i did it on PS3+4. Chapter select never voids trophies in any cod game. Sounds like its glitched. I can't remember but is there a prologue or anything like that?

I'm just going to use a blank account and play through it all over again then synch it with my main when I'm done I'm not gonna risk glitching again. There is a post-credits scene that I skipped but idk how that would affect it. 

Either way, it shouldn't glitch on a separate account entirely unless I'm dummy unlucky.

I tend to avoid chapter selecting at all during a difficulty run (which i generally do as a first run), certainly as in cod games you can pretty much go pick up everything else after.

Have you tried replaying the last chapter?

Although it might be glitched for you, a straight run should certainly not give you any issues, so worst case, do that and it should pop for sure.

• Like 1

Yea, I've replayed the last chapter and waited until it brought me back to the start screen. Ultimately just gonna do a straight run through on a blank account and synch it after. I'll chalk it up to experience and not try any chapter selects for Veteran playthroughs when I eventually tackle WWII next.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 04/05/2019 at 1:58 PM, Professor1v1 said:

When you go to chapter select at the bottom right it or middle it should either say veteran or regular, if it sais regular than you have'nt done that mission in veteran. Plain and simple

On 21/10/2019 at 6:45 PM, SoundDreams said:

You must start the game one veteran  from beginning until end without chapter select 

it doesn't matter about doing it from the beggining i used the chapter select and everything was perfectly fine it even tells you which ones you haven't done the veteran difficulty on. I order the missions from worst to best so its easier for me

Edited by LeonandElite

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...