All CG events/Every Branching Path?

@Kwotey: Not sure if this helps you, but you don't get the CGIs in gallery if you skip the events with the options-button. I learned this the hard way...

You might have to play the whole game again, and skip only with the L2-button and watch every ending again from the menu.

Right now I am still missing the CG-Image 41 (third page, first image) and I have no idea how to get it.

I am also missing the braching-path trophy despite having choosing every single answer everywhere.

It would be great, if somebody could help. There is simply no info to be found online about the game. Only a japanese guide for the endings, which does not help in this case.

Edited by Ranari_Kai

8 minutes ago, Ranari_Kai said:

@Kwotey: Not sure if this helps you, but you don't get the CGIs in gallery if you skip the events with the options-button. I learned this the hard way...

You might have to play the whole game again, and skip only with the L2-button and watch every ending again from the menu.

Right now I am still missing the CG-Image 41 (third page, first image) and I have no idea how to get it.

I am also missing the braching-path trophy despite having choosing every single answer everywhere.

It would be great, if somebody could help. There is simply no info to be found online about the game. Only a japanese guide for the endings, which does not help in this case.

Pretty sure CG 41 is from the Natsumi end when 

Spoiler

you leave the karaoke parlour and the character whose ending you're getting follows Reiji.

• Like 1

Just got the branching path trophy and platinum with some help from @Nicco555 alot of the SOS choices will lead to unique dialogue. So save before every sos and pick all the choices to see if any of the dialogue after is what your missing.

Also failing the sos sometimes has unique dialogue and each character has a unique sos that happens at the festival/beach at night if they are highest affection. The watermelon sos also has 3 unique dialogue depending on your choice.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

Just got the branching path trophy and platinum with some help from @Nicco555 alot of the SOS choices will lead to unique dialogue. So save before every sos and pick all the choices to see if any of the dialogue after is what your missing.

Also failing the sos sometimes has unique dialogue and each character has a unique sos that happens at the festival/beach at night if they are highest affection. The watermelon sos also has 3 unique dialogue depending on your choice.

Hope this helps.

That would explain my problems with this trophy. While I am certain that I have choosen all answers, I havent read the dialoge afterwards. Many times I just reloaded my quicksave from before.

that means I have to play the again, including all character-routes... ?

but thanks anyway.

34 minutes ago, Ranari_Kai said:

That would explain my problems with this trophy. While I am certain that I have choosen all answers, I havent read the dialoge afterwards. Many times I just reloaded my quicksave from before.

that means I have to play the again, including all character-routes... 1f62d.png

but thanks anyway.

Yeah I had to replay all routes again ? super quick just skipping everything to get to sos's faster. Normally it's only a few lines of unique dialogue before it goes back into the normal dialogue again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/05/2019 at 1:10 PM, stupot00 said:

Hope this helps.

I know what the festival/beach scene is but what's this watermelon one you mentioned? I don't recall that scene?

2 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

I know what the festival/beach scene is but what's this watermelon one you mentioned? I don't recall that scene?

It's the main beach event with everyone, when you have to hit the watermelon with the stick. The SOS has 6 choices and you can get 3 unique dialogue from them.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the same boat as Kwotey. I mean it was incredible how long I was looking on the internet and found someone in my exact same predicament. Sadly, my path diverted after I got my CG trophy but have yet to get the branching paths trophy. I have looked up EVERY single possible place where I could have messed up and I can't find the place. Every SOS event (Ithink) is greyed out and everything has been failed. 

The spot I messaged @Nicco555about who graciously attempted to help was chapter 3 during the study bit and I found I was missing certain dialogue choices but sadly those did not lead to any SOS events. I then tried the beach events I think there are four SOS events that come from that, all of which I've exhausted. I was so sure it was the festival in the Owari route that tripped everyone up but, no, apparently I got all of that too. 

I'm kinda at my wits end and am wondering if the game is glitched. Am I doomed?

Edited by Firedemon2021

• 2 years later...

Missed the Our Choice Has Ended trophy though I really thought I was very dilligent in making sure all banching choices were selected.  Now I'm not really sure that when replaying the SOS, how far further should I check for new branching out conversations.  I had the impression that when following the guide all the branches including the hidden ones would be seen.  It would be helpful to identify which character will have the unique conversations because restarting with Owari doesn't seem to give new choices in this playthrough.

The OP was right, this is indeed a Nightmare Visual Novel... there should be new trophies added to this game -

:gold: My Brain Has Ended 

:gold: My Life Has Ended

:gold: My Chill Has Ended

- - - - - - - - - -

EDIT: 08.03.22

Finally got it and I will share my experience quite differently, in more detail so those that may have missed this during their gameplay won't second guess on what they may have done wrong and what they should be doing.

First and foremost I used the bloody OptionsSKIP feature. I am aware that there is a warning in the PSNP guide of possibly missing some trophies but I thought this would be pertaining to the CG Collections going missing if we used that.  So DO NOT use OptionsSKIP feature until you have already earnt the :gold: Our CG Collection Has Ended trophy.  Do this when only one trophy is left:gold: Our Choice Has Ended that way we do not risk missing out and/or messing up the CG Collections.

ALSO back-up your game data/game save before doing this in case the trophy does not pop for some reason so you can redownload your clean and safe game data to try again.  My original idea is to skip using Options to speed things up and identify/note the paths that have new branches/dialogues... then redownload the clean game data and do it normally using :l2: to supposedly avoid the 'bug'... but luckily for me I did not have to do that as the trophy popped while using Options. This is far more quicker and less frustrating than searching for the missing branch using only the :l2: Fast Skip feature.

I had a new set of dialogue from Natsumi Yuki with a random mixed-and-match playthrough, so my apologies for not being able to identify how and where to get it - altough I suspect it might be during her path after the whack-a-melon beach event. 

The last of the dialogues were from Asano Hayase's path. Got it during her 6th SOS event - I wanted to date you as myself... but without picking any choices.  This is why I probably missed this because I most likely had carried on playing after chosing the required dialogue to unlock her trophies.

I am finally done with this! It would have been a very blissful gaming experience had I not had to replay some parts just to get the missed branching dialogues. 

But if there is any consolation, at least we now know using Options (to speed run the game to get the missed branches) will not deny us the trophy... for as long as it is the only trophy we need.  Just make sure to always :l1: Quicksave before going through any the SOS and to make Manual Saves so you have a benchmark to fall back to in case you messed up the SOS and/or had accidentally overwritten the Quicksave for pressing :l1: instead of :r1: to reload.

Edited by Eispan