Made in Fyrestone not popping.

I have completed all the missions necessary for this but it still has not unlocked... I've heard that it is supposed to unlock in the second playthrough, but it still hasn't after doing 2 or 3 missions in the starting area. Why is this?

Also, the "Keep Your Insides Inside" trophy (which is not required for the trophy) is glitched for some reason... maybe that affected it? It's not supposed to though.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JanSwan14 said:

I have completed all the missions necessary for this but it still has not unlocked... I've heard that it is supposed to unlock in the second playthrough, but it still hasn't after doing 2 or 3 missions in the starting area. Why is this?

Also, the "Keep Your Insides Inside" trophy (which is not required for the trophy) is glitched for some reason... maybe that affected it? It's not supposed to though.

Made in Fyrestone will pop during Playthrough 1 after completing all 44 missions in the Arid Badlands so if it hasn't popped, you've missed a mission somewhere: https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/The_Arid_Badlands_Missions. The highly contagious and game breaking KYII bug is notorious within the Borderlands community and it's caused by playing with someone online or in splitscreen who also has this bugged mission active. See here for potential fixes: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/borderlands/118034-borderlands-save-file-corruption-cure-prevention-glitch-removal.html

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, JanSwan14 said:

So does that glitch prevent me from getting this trophy? I heard it did not affect it, and that if I completed all the missions and they didn't unlock that I had to start progressing through the second playthrough.

Unfortunately, I've not heard anything conclusive either way on if KYII affects the Platinum or not but there is evidence that completing the missions again on Playthrough 2 will pop the trophy, though if that doesn't work, your only option is to start a new character and redo all the missions from scratch.

• Like 1