problem with username

Rolheroes

25 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i dont think its compatible with ps3 is it? it pretty much just messes everything up. i could be wrong though i dont trust it enough to change mine

correct. any game that was ps3/vita is not compatible. there is issues in certain ps4 games that "tracking" online statistics may get messed up there's a list around on this site that has known issues.

would love to change my name but i built years of progress up :(.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

would love to change my name but i built years of progress up :(.

Why would it mess up your years of progress? It doesn't mess up your trophies...and it surely seems like every game you played you finished...Unless you gonna really go back them 5, 10, 15 years to just play them one day for fun and the save don't work.

On 5/4/2019 at 6:31 PM, OhDearDevilRun said:

Why would it mess up your years of progress? It doesn't mess up your trophies...and it surely seems like every game you played you finished...Unless you gonna really go back them 5, 10, 15 years to just play them one day for fun and the save don't work.

ive honestly gone back finishing games from around 8 years ago quite a few times. trophies werent out 15 years ago lol but i get what your saying. im prob one of the few. i have a huge backlog that i go back to when i cant find a funner new game to play in between waiting for new games to come out i go to my backlog