Ziou21ish

problem with username

7 posts in this topic

Hello, since I changed my username, I can't connect with my account. When I connect with my old nickname, I am level 1 and I have no trophy. However, I see that my profile ( Rolheroes) can be updated

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry you are having issues. Here check it out.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think its compatible with ps3 is it? it pretty much just messes everything up. i could be wrong though i dont trust it enough to change mine

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i dont think its compatible with ps3 is it? it pretty much just messes everything up. i could be wrong though i dont trust it enough to change mine

 

correct. any game that was ps3/vita is not compatible. there is issues in certain ps4 games that "tracking" online statistics may get messed up there's a list around on this site that has known issues.

 

would love to change my name but i built years of progress up :(.

Edited by lordguwa
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

would love to change my name but i built years of progress up :(.

Why would it mess up your years of progress? It doesn't mess up your trophies...and it surely seems like every game you played you finished...Unless you gonna really go back them 5, 10, 15 years to just play them one day for fun and the save don't work.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/05/2019 at 11:04 PM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Sorry you are having issues. Here check it out.

 

If I understood correctly , in a few days the accounts will be fusion. But when ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 6:31 PM, OhDearDevilRun said:

Why would it mess up your years of progress? It doesn't mess up your trophies...and it surely seems like every game you played you finished...Unless you gonna really go back them 5, 10, 15 years to just play them one day for fun and the save don't work.

ive honestly gone back finishing games from around 8 years ago quite a few times. trophies werent out 15 years ago lol but i get what your saying. im prob one of the few. i have a huge backlog that i go back to when i cant find a funner new game to play in between waiting for new games to come out i go to my backlog

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.