SinisterPledge

Free Content Roadmap

8 posts in this topic

I love to see developers making free contents to their games, but I’d highly suggest them to fix their shitty game first.

wouldn’t want to get a blue screen every time or glitch out of the map because of a bull.

1 hour ago, BASEL-_-KSA said:

I love to see developers making free contents to their games, but I’d highly suggest them to fix their shitty game first.

wouldn’t want to get a blue screen every time or glitch out of the map because of a bull.

Are you still getting blue screens? Played for some hours yesterday and seems like they fixed it for me

37 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Are you still getting blue screens? Played for some hours yesterday and seems like they fixed it for me

I got it more than 10 times yesterday when I was farming New York 3, same with my friend we were both farming solo

9 hours ago, BASEL-_-KSA said:

I got it more than 10 times yesterday when I was farming New York 3, same with my friend we were both farming solo

I am the same if i played New York mission 3 more than once in a row it blue screens.

Posted (edited)

I’ve only had the game blue screen once in the 15 hours I’ve played. I haven’t tried repeating New York 3 over and over so maybe that specifically is the problem?

on topic: I’m excited for the new Tokyo mission, I really like the environments in that campaign.

Also praying that the “complete all missions on hardest difficulty” doesn’t change to us having to finish everything on Extreme :shakefist:

Edited by ResoluteRock

3 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

Also praying that the “complete all missions on hardest difficulty” doesn’t change to us having to finish everything on Extreme :shakefist:

I'm stressed about this, also the new zombie could make it harder... I should really start doing insane runs

On 5/6/2019 at 3:36 AM, BASEL-_-KSA said:

similar issue here. i can "not" load into chapter 3 hell and high water at all now in online mode. always the blue screen