All Fish Glitch

kusuriuriPT

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/05/2019 at 2:52 PM, kusuriuriPT said:

So i catched every fish possible, i checked the challenges and its all done and the trophy didnt popped, dont know if There is a fish connected to a specific side story or the trophy glitched on me.

Hi, Did you ever figure out what was wrong.  I just got the same problem happen to me. 

18 minutes ago, captainskyhawk said:

Hi, Did you ever figure out what was wrong.  I just got the same problem happen to me. 

I'm guessing yes because he already platted the game. 

I didn't play the far cry new dawn but I played far cry 5 and there was a similar trophy in that you had to catch fish that were of certain sizes as shown across the camps on a bulletin board. For that trophy you actually had to go back to those camps to the bulletin board for the trophy to pop and so I'm not sure if that's the same story here. If not, I can't really help besides saying good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...

Did you catch sharks and crocodiles? They are on expeditions.

And when I played, i notice they have a fish called "gourd" ( I played in my language so I hope it is right in english).

I caught one named gourd on normal size and another little named small mouth in different places.

The trophy only popped for me with that fish variation. 

On 05/05/2019 at 2:52 PM, kusuriuriPT said:

So i catched every fish possible, i checked the challenges and its all done and the trophy didnt popped, dont know if There is a fish connected to a specific side story or the trophy glitched on me.

You are Portuguese? xD Se fores e estiveres a jogar em brasileiro, tens que apanhar os peixes achigã (normal) e boca pequena.

Edited by Patricia1993

• 3 weeks later...