A Hunter journal - The Platinum entry

Wolf_D_Flame

Welcome back to a trophy hunting post V2 edition.

Might not be the longest neither the shortest but it's Wolf_D_Flame platinum list. You might wonder why the V2, well previously to this I created another trophy checklist but due to the structure in design and other reason was left behind. So it's time to get a fresh start and get back into the game of hunting trophies.( Still if you wanna check a more in deep thoughts about the first 20-25 platinum's you can refer to this POST).

Before diving deeper on the Platinum journey, know that you can feel free to share your thoughts, suggestions, question  about the games in this list or the subsequently to do list be it the game as a whole or a more specific "that trophy" approach.

Platinum's List 1-100:

Spoiler
  1. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  2. Killzone 3
  3. Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
  4. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
  5. Resident Evil 5
  6. God of War III
  7. inFamous 2
  8. One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  9. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  10. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  11. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
  12. Tomb Raider
  13. LEGO The Lord of the Rings
  14. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  15. Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
  16. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
  17. Resident Evil 6
  18. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  19. The Walking Dead
  20. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
  21. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  22. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
  23. Jak 3
  24. Kingdom Hearts
  25. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
  26. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  27. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
  28. Tekken 6
  29. Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers
  30. Kingdom Hearts II
  31. Tales of Xillia
  32. Naruto Shippuden. Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
  33. J-Stars Victory VS+
  34. One Piece: Unlimited World Red
  35. God of War:Chains of Olympus
  36. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
  37. Assassin's Creed Rogue
  38. God of War: Ascension
  39. God of War: Ghost of Sparta
  40. Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi
  41. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
  42. LEGO The Hobbit
  43. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  44. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
  45. Battlefield 4
  46. Saint Row: Gat out of Hell
  47. Killzone Shadow Fall
  48. The Deadly Tower of Monsters
  49. inFamous Second Son
  50. Final Fantasy XV
  51. Soulcalibur II HD Online
  52. Day of the Tentacle Remastered
  53. Doom
  54. One Piece: Burning Blood
  55. Lollipop Chainsaw
  56. Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul
  57. World of Final Fantasy
  58. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
  59. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
  60. Final Fantasy VII
  61. Life is Strange
  62. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  63. Horizon Zero Dawn
  64. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  65. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
  66. Dragon Quest Builders
  67. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  68. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
  69. Ratchet & Clank
  70. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  71. Assassin's Creed Origins
  72. God of War III Remastered
  73. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
  74. Rise of the Tomb Raider
  75. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory
  76. Batman
  77. Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
  78. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
  79. Spyro the Dragon
  80. God of War
  81. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  82. Tekken 7
  83. Kingdom Hearts III
  84. Dragon Quest XI
  85. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
  86. SoulCalibur VI
  87. Black Clover: Quarter Knights
  88. Game of Thrones
  89. Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
  90. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
  91. Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered
  92. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered
  93. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered
  94. Final Fantasy VIII
  95. My Hero One's Justice
  96. One Piece: World Seeker
  97. Resident Evil 5 (PS4)
  98. MediEvil
  99. Resident Evil 6 (PS4)
  100. Star Wars Battlefront II

Platinum's List 101-???:

Spoiler
  1. LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4
  2. LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7
  3. Dragon Quest Builders 2
  4. For Honor
  5. Stories: The Path of Destinies
  6. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  7. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
  8. Final Fantasy IX
  9. Marvel's Spider-Man
  10. LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame
  11. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  12. Jump Foce
  13. Kingdom Hearts (PS4)
  14. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  15. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
  16. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
  17. Jak X: Combat Racing
  18. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  19. Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
  20. Nubla 2
  21. hack//G.U. Last Recode
  22. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  23. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  24. Trials of Mana
  25. The Last of Us Part II
  26. We Were Here
  27. Timothy vs the Aliens
  28. The World of Nubla
  29. Fairy Tail
  30. Remnant: From the Ashes
  31. Marvel's Avengers
  32. Days Gone
  33. Ghost of Tsushima
  34. My Hero One's Justice 2
  35. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
  36. Assassin's Creed Valhalla
  37. Control
  38. One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows
  39. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles
  40. Castlevania Advance Collection
  41. Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
  42. Immortals Fenyx Rising
  43. Astro's Playroom
  44. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles
  45. Marvel's Avengers
  46. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  47. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  48. Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
  49. Horizon Forbidden West
  50. Warhammer: Chaosbane
  51. Nexomon
  52. Nexomon: Extinction
  53. Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
  54. Ruined King: A League of Legends Story
  55. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  56. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  57. inFamous: First Light
  58. Syphon Filter
  59. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  60. Stray
  61. Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

For a completed game list I played you can refer to the usual psnprofiles page -> Link

Some info about every game might be share on their section and new additions also on a new post. With this said, don't expect a thoughtful analysis on already owned platinum's (mostly due to how much time has passed since I earn them) but keep and eye open for the new acquisition on this journal with a deeper insight on their journey.

After this preamble jump into the next post to check the Platinum collection

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
Update
  • Like 1

# 1~10

Sdef5f6.pngS2409df.pngS67dd61.pngS99df28.pngSf2d681.pngS3131eb.pngSdb0959.pngS0145d4.pngS0a0349.pngS5893a6.png

Spoiler

1Sf67342.png1S10e9af.png1Sbde976.png1Se37b15.png1S2cb900.png1Sa143b3.png1S4a0133.png1Sf1cc41.png1Scc9431.png1S49074f.png

#1 - Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 - Raging Blast - 9th September 2011      

• My first platinum, and one of the first games I pick up for my PS3. I know it took me almost a year to reach this feat, but back in the day I couldn't play as much as I wanted, also I had a tendency of playing more in a handheld console ( you didn't need a free tv for those). Also I didn't happen to be chasing trophies, I just liked the game (remind me in a way of budokai tenkaichi 3) an so I keep playing just completing as much as I could although I probably wouldn't hit the pvp mode if it wasn't for the trophy, which in a way was the parting point of the keep playing mode you wouldn't for the seek of a trophy

#2 - Killzone 3 - Platinum -  28th March 2012

• The first platinum I got on the second year. Most of it I earn while playing normally, although I must admit the Elite difficulty I only target it because I friend has bet it, and I was like if he can so I do. Although the secondary trophies that you have to accomplished some feats kinda mark the beginning of the trophy hunting journey since it's when I start checking for tips or guide for some of them. As and anecdote the main reason I pick this game was for the Objective mode I tried on beta, and it was similar to the Unreal Tournament 2004 mode that I had a lot of fun playing.

#3 - Bakugan: Defenders of the Core - Bakugan Master - 7th April 2012

• Not much about this game, I had tried the DS version kinda like it, found it at a decent price pick it up. After that the platinum came along, since I bet everything in order to get every character, what it was left was just a bit of grind to complete all requisites for all the trophies. Anecdote, this is the only game I don't have a save data, since my cousin hit new game and overwrite the old data by saving on it.

#4 - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Storm Generations - I'm the greatest ninja! - 21st September 2012

• First Naruto game second Jump game I got, consequently second Jump trophy I got, Game was good I simply played most of it in a completion way, although by this time I was already hunting trophies. The most peculiar thing about it was the fact that I had to let the console running for a couple of hours to archive the Game Master! trophy and consequently earn the platinum.

#5 - Resident Evil 5 - RESIDENT EVIL 5 Platinum Trophy - 11th October 2012

• I must admit by the time I beat this game I had just beat one other Resident Evil game which was RE4 on PC unless you count the Wii game Umbrella Chronicles which I kinda beat with a friend playing all night long ( who needs sleep right?), so if you are a hardcore fan of the old formula don't be to hard with me. Another fact is that I had beat this game like 3-4 time before I got my ps3 copy ( on PC version and with a friend on his PS3). Although I must admit when you did a run with a unlimited S&W 5000 kinda break the game.

#6 - God of War III - King of the Hill - 10th November 2012

• Third God of war I played and beat ( out of the five there where since ascension hasn't yet release). Good game, good saga, one of the few, every game I own of it, got their platinum. Only platinum missing are from God of War I & II since I don't have them neither did a friend so I could borrow it. For some reason although I enjoy the saga, beat every game a couple of times, I still haven't beat the original God of War since I haven't play it, so that's on my to do list.

#7 - inFamous 2 - inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy - 24th December 2012

• Got this game with my radiant transparent blue second controller. Damn things gotten weird since the first one, but some things didn't change like me going evil Cole for the first run, and making your way zapping things until you where cool enough to thunder your way through. I just want to truly thank the dev who include the radar skill for the shards.

#8 - One Piece: Pirate Warriors - king of the majestic oceans of the world - 31 December 2012

• First One Piece game for PS3, and back to Sony since One Piece: Grand Adventure back in 2006 ( That game was so enjoyable). And after so many fighting games and the later adventure style Unlimited Cruise came a new mode for One Piece with the Musou formula, although they still have to find the correct way for them and this was a bit more adventurist. One Piece is another saga like God of War that I  got every platinum on every game I played from the saga which are all except from the recent released One Piece World Seeker. I wonder how many times I beat the CP9 for those elusive coins you had to gather.

#9 - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything - 6th March 2013

• What you want me to say about it? Smash is better more appealing and a large etc. And even if Smash games are on the top 3 of consumed playing hours, you guys this game although not bad, ain't Smash. But polemic aside, it's enjoyable, the rooster ain't bad although a lot of people miss some classic icons from the early PlayStation era, and there was a really huge gap between characters, you still could have some laughs with friend as long as you put some banning rules to avoid irl fights.

#10 - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Platinum - 28th May 2013

• Getting late into the PS3 era had it's advantages. Games like Uncharted that where released before trophies had been patched to had them. Uncharted (with all of their issues ) it's one of my favourite games although I got a bit of conflict on which to choose between drake saga and Eidos Lara, luckily we live in a world we can just play both. If you play them all it's a really good way to see how a gaming company learns from every release as every uncharted game grab the good parts and in a way improve their mechanics ( and this learn from previous games in this case also include The Last of Us, something you can see on the fourth entry of Uncharted.

# 11~20

S38d959.pngS43dc8e.pngS7fa92b.pngS160f89.pngSb694df.pngSc160b3.pngS2ca47e.pngSc1510a.pngS5c7830.pngS667826.png

Spoiler

1Saf48ad.png1S171484.png1S05d5ea.png1S6946ec.png1S1f42ee.png1S23322c.png1S4fda39.png1S6151ee.png1Sa2891b.png1S6a25ec.png

#11 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Platinum - 4th June 2013

• Second instalment on Naughty Dog saga Uncharted. Some people argue it's the best of the PS3 trilogy but that's a war I'm not fighting here. For some reason for me was the third uncharted game I play and beat ( not to be confused with getting the platinum). The most noticeable aspects of this platinum (it ain't the difficulty since the first uncharted it's the hardest or at least that's how it felt for me), are first it was my first platinum from a borrowed game from a friend, and second curiously the only time I beat the final boss without dying was on crushing.

#12 - Tomb Raider - True Survivor - 20th October 2013

• I love this game like really love it when I play it, and this isn't something I can say about many games. I though uncharted was amazing, until I play this and got my hearth divided. I mean I love it so much I grind all the way to prestige in multiplayer for the platinum if that ain't love I don't know what must be it, shame the movie didn't live up to it.

#13 - Lego The Lord of the Rings - One Ring to build them all. - 25th December 2013

• If when hearing The Lord of the Rings your mind doesn't automatically play THIS, well I guess you don't like it that much. Bit of a joke (or not) app art, this is a really nice game, and a way to show a great world to younglings before they can handle orcs. And it's a Lego game so you are basically immortal so eventually you will beat it.

#14 - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Consummate Storm Master - 11th February 2014

• Second UNS game I got, the first with the story mode (since generations was more focused on battle mode leaving aside the story mode the main installment have  with their boss battle and going from place to place). The only problem I got with those games is they usually go in pair with the anime instead of the manga so I always lack some version or characters since they aren't up to date. In the end is just Rasengan or Chidori/Raikiri your way to the platinum.

#15 - Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns - Eternal Light - 10th March 2014

• Here we go another war to fight, is Lightning that good or bad? Does XIII live to the expectations?  If something this game create back on the day was community controversy. I won't defend Lightning Returns the system has a lot of flaws the time and monster systems well if you play it you get it, but it's true that it had it's good parts. For some reason Although I play all three XIII games this one is the only one end up with platinum (even when from time to time I keep farming gil and mats to try to complete XIII platinum yet never seems to be and end) 

#16 - One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 - Rise to the top! - 2nd April 2014

• With these one it's seems they got a more clear way on the musou formula. Also the addition of characters was a great update (including most of the ones I missed on the first one, although well some of the new additions kinda break the game but whatever. And thanks they got rid of the random loot trophy, making this platinum a bit less frustrating than the it's antecesor

#17 - Resident Evil 6 - RESIDENT EVIL 6 Platinum Trophy - 6th April 2014

• Previous instalment was great, and I enjoy all they runs I did on the campaign, but this one well, after first run became a bit hard to digest. I mean the moving mechanic wail aiming was and improvement, the 4 player mode on some moments was and interesting thing (although I think I just use it a couple times). But it was a bit of a mess, they try to deliver something more classy stile but seems they go out of road. And I guess the DLC block on apparently day-0 content well that didn't fit well (not like the DLC wars have fit well but I guess at some point it just became surrealist)

#18 - Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Wizardry Whiz - 8th April 2014

• It's hard to find words to describe how beautiful this game is. The maps, the characters, the spells, the monsters, the music, the narrative, everything is a delight. A form of art delivered by Level-5 & Studio Ghibli it's one of the must play for any RPG enthusiast. And that's it the game is amazing, the post-game (sort of) is really good,  and even as simply it might look has it's difficult spots at least if you try to beat  everything. So if you haven't play it yet and you got the chance, get comfy insert the disk and relax while playing this gem. 

#19 - The Waking Dead - The Walking Dead - 19th April 2014

• The beginning of what would be a long list of games from Telltale Games. For those who follow the comics or the series was and interesting game, simple but still with a lot of potential for replays ( at least if you wanna see what happens with the other options although the end gonna be the same). And like the rest from Telltale Games, get some popcorn, lay down with the controller and watch a tale that rewards you a Platinum at the end.

#20 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Mask and Stripes Forever - 17th May 2014

• Honestly talking it's the only Sly Cooper game I have played (well I played a couple of levels of the first one but that's all). After a while into the PS3 era, it feel good to get back to the nostalgia of platform games more common on PSX and PS2. Simple mechanics but you still have to time correctly movement from time to time, and be smart here and there. A good platform game is always and excellent choice even if it's for the nostalgia of younger days.

# 21~30

S109561.pngS827577.pngS443616.pngS4cfc1c.pngSff1fd1.pngS015afa.pngS0fbcd3.pngS70be85.pngS3eb309.pngS8396eb.png

Spoiler

1Scf35c1.png1S48bf7b.png1S461d38.png1S6fc0c8.png1S2437ba.png1S92f860.png1Sdc0e42.png1S6c7429.png1Sa705c6.png1S025c6c.png

#21 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Platinum - 24th May 2014

• End of Drake trilogy, third platinum I got, second game I beat of the Uncharted saga. I had quite a mess trying to archive this platinum (thanks online pay era), since I borrow it from a friend and beat it, then I completed most of it on the PS+ free version, but still had to borrow it again to get the co-op trophies ( If I could have done everything since beginning it would have take a lot less time in real life to actually archive it). Also kinda screw Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade since for some reason I thought that the convoy chapter on Uncharted 3 was a lot like the one on Indiana Jones, well my imaginary convoy chase on Indiana Jones got broken to pieces when I eventually rewatch it

#22 - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Earn all other trophies - 9th June 2014

• Star Wars is one of those Franchises, that you have to check, it's good it's bad it's relative, but running around slashing thing with a couple of lightsabers always sounds like fun. Game might be too short, not really much variety of combos and enemies, just a few battle strategies,  than on higher difficulties are translate to, breath take your time, hit parry and dodge. But still and enjoyable game to take that Sith side out and feel the force surging through your hands.

#23 - Jak 3 - Fait Accompli - 25th October 2014

• Or how Daxter got his pants, Jak 3 was one of the few games that I managed to beat on PS2, no because lack of skill but because I didn't have one. As many of the third entries of Naughty Dog you can see how the evolve the previous two to bring a more define game, more extended, and at the same time open the door for the 4 karting entry we all wait after CTR, and running so much around the the Wasteland on those pack-a-punch buggies.

#24 - Kingdom Hearts - KINGDOM HEARTS Master - 4th January 2015

• Who would think this would end up in such a chaotic, confusing, still got so many question franchises after 17 years between KH1 and KH3. The formula worked even with those camera angles, the story was great, and the second part was even better. What else can one ask for, a fire Simba that burns enemies to dust when you summon it instead of roaring at them...well it took 17 years but we did it guys.

#25 - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Prizes, Plunder and Adventure! - 22nd March 2015

• When I first heard about the game design I got a lot of doubts about it, AC games where good played a few, but the ship idea, I wasn't a huge fan (mostly because I remember a game with a red boat going from isle to isle which I kinda hate the boat part not wind waker as a game). Well I was wrong I really like the game at least the animus part. And end up loving the ship and let's be honest the pirate songs where a huge plus to navigate the Caribbean seas.

#26 - Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Have you ever tried Shawarma? - 10th May 2015

• Lego games are pretty cool designed, not too hard so the little ones of the family can manage them, enough content to take your time getting all unlock, letting you play with so many characters you could only wish on most games, just the right point between not far too easy, but not even nearby hard at all.It's just about, what's your favourite world is so go on and enjoy it, after spending half and a hour deciding what of the 20 version of your favourite characters is the cooler.

#27 - Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - Sand Master - 2nd July 2015

#28 - Tekken 6 - Tekken Fanatic - 12th July 2015

• Fighting games are easy to complete, learn a few  cheap tricks with one or two characters to get you through everything in the game without many worries, get into the multiplayer and hope the guy on the other end is lagging or doesn't know how to defend against your spamming combo, and that's it you got it...wait what's  that nightmare train you are talking? Tekken 6 got this amazing story mode with extra stages because who doesn't miss the old arcade games sidescrolling beating enemies coming from all side but in a spectacular 3D. Well thanks to it I still got nightmares about Devil Jin Stage thanks namco.

#29 - Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers - Hither forth, you shall be called a legend! - 1st August 2015

• You got a fighting anime/manga, you publish it on Shōnen Jump, the only way to know you are popular is getting your Bandai Namco fighting game. Throw a bit of channging mechanics to adapt to that special power of the characters, put the most of it, and let the player revive once again the same story you already know, so at the end of it they can finally use the final boss because who's cooler than the final boss and it's overwhelming power (not translated into the game for functionality and competitive reasons). Honestly Saint Seiya is not a bad 3D game, you need to learn your tempo, some combos of your fav character, and hope Shun ain't your enemy.

#30 - Kingdom Hearts II - KINGDOM HEARTS II Master - 3rd August 2015

• First I borrowed Kingdom Hearts for PS2, then I borrowed Kingdom Hearts Chains for Memories for Gba, and then I just borrowed a PS2 and Kingdom Hearts II. What can one say about this game, it was a fitting continuation to the first one, and improvement in all senses, and at the same time while delivering more about the story just making it more chaotic ( if only we knew what was coming).  Final Mix version are always a plus to the already great games Kingdom Hearts usually are, but this is with difference the best, adding Armored Terra(which we still didn't know anything about), having all the Organization XIII data battles, and even that extra VS. Roxas battle during the history. Also we got Master mode which was required for the platinum which I must say ain't that hard ( although those cars in Timeless River said otherwise for too many rounds)

# 31~40

Sfbcf64.pngSd16db3.pngS2660af.pngSa4cbb4.pngSf2fd1b.pngS3345c0.pngS88259a.pngS67b633.pngS1be3e1.pngS672257.png

Spoiler

1Sb6649e.png1S66e8e2.png1Sa61355.png1S04dbf2.png1S0379f9.png1Sf8d858.png1S102c78.png1S5eabc5.png1Sab2647.png1Sc391c7.png

#31 - Tales of Xillia - Lord of Xillia - 20th August 2015

#32 - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution - The Perfect Storm Master - 20th September 2015

#33 - J-Stars Victory VS+ - J-STARS Victory VS+ - 26th December 2015

#34 - One Piece: Unlimited World Red - I Will Be Pirate King! - 9th January 2016

#35 - God of War: Chains of Olympus - Above and Beyond - 19th January 2016

#36 - Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Top of the Heap - 20th February 2016

#37 - Assassin's Creed Rogue - Platinum Trophy - 28th February 2016

#38 God of War: Ascension - Champion of the Gods - 11th March 2016

#39 God of War: Ghost of Sparta - The Ghost with the Most - 25th March 2016

#40 Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - OVER 9000!!!! - 7th April 2016

#41~50

S570628.pngS368f94.pngS96fd71.pngSc27249.pngS4802da.pngSa37bab.pngS0a6f5c.pngScbb014.pngS5915a0.pngS11b817.png

Spoiler

1Sfb414d.png1Se51a07.png1Sd2dff5.png1S2023f0.png1S906e94.png1Se9ceee.png1S6eabd3.png1Se88ef1.png1Sc82313.png1S2b85cf.png

#41 One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - I'm going to become the King of the Pirates! - 23rd May 2016

#42 LEGO The Hobbit -The Road Goes Ever On  - 31st May 2016

#43 Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - Agito Achieved - 24th July 2016

#44 Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - Perfect Sleuth - 22nd August 2016

#45 Battlefield 4 - Platinum Trophy -  23rd August 2016

#46 Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Scorched Savior - 30th October 2016

#47 Killzone Shadow Fall - Hero - 5th November 2016

#48 The Deadly Tower of Monsters - Laundry list - 14th November 2016

#49 inFamous Second Son - Enjoy Your Powers - 4th December 2016

#50 Final Fantasy XV - The Wolrd Wanderer - 2nd January 2017

#51~60

Sde153e.pngS08c04e.pngS75ab4d.pngSf777ce.pngSad7b7c.pngSea38ee.pngS938c8c.pngS3b5f25.pngS684396.pngS23ed9c.png

Spoiler

1Sf7bda5.png1Sf9dd86.png1Sf903c8.png1Sae59db.png1S608d9e.png1Sa4e180.png1S9b1ce4.png1Sb4c851.png1Sb3e248.png1S772352.png

#51 SoulCalibur II HD Online - Tale of Sword and Soul - 2nd January 2017

• Nostalgia such a wonderful feeling. Also such a hard truth most of the time since rarely we remember things the way they truly are. SoulCalibur II got a really nice mode called Weapon Master which is cool, you got a bit of adventure gearing up a bit on the way, apart from it and the changing conditions there's not much difference from the standard arcade, well it's a fighting game after all it has it's limitations. Still for all those years the game still lives only big miss from this edition is the lack of Link, but well one can always plug in the Game Cube version and solve the issue.

#52 Day of the Tentacle Remastered - OCD - 3rd January 2017

#53 DOOM - Thy Flesh Consumed - 14th January 2017

• When you hear the words demon invasion, your first though should be "that's not good". Well thanks for all of us that's not how Doom handles demons. First you ain't trapped with them, the demons are trap in this place with you. Second who says punch aren't effective against Demons. Third the soundtrack just makes you wanna keep shooting more and more until no bullets are left and a pile of corpses piles up in the deeps of hell. Guess that's Doom after all and if you get bored you can always shoot to dead in multiplayer.

#54 One Piece: Burning Blood - ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD - 29th January 2017

#55 Lollipop Chainsaw - Legendary Zombie Hunter - 9th March 2017

#56 Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul - Ultimate Soldiers' Soul - 13th March 2017

#57 World of Final Fantasy - True Grymoirian - 12th May 2017

#58 Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance - Dream Drop Distance Master - 21st May 2017

#59 Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor · GOTY - Master of Mordor - 23rd May 2017

#60 Final Fantasy VII - Gaia's Guardian - 5th August 2017

#61~70

S1628ef.pngS45fc98.pngS0b6750.pngSb69431.pngS421ace.pngS9e13dc.pngS7d1b26.pngS84ad4e.pngS3e3da1.pngS7f9235.png

Spoiler

1S4fe585.png1S3fe5b4.png1S848de1.png1Sbbad7e.png1S9f1fbe.png1Sf39322.png1S80f191.png1S5139ce.png1S4aaccb.png1S42c0c5.png

#61 Life is Strange - What If? - 13th August 2017

#62 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - One Last Time - 26th August 2017

• There's a lot to be said about this game, but I will try to keep it short since I already have talked about the uncharted saga and how much I like those games a bit too much. In essence it's a step forward using a lot of the elements Naughty Dog learned with The Last of Us while keeping the touch of Uncharted. Maybe the most realistic one of them all just with pirates and their tricky maps and puzzles. And if someone wonders if a fourth instalment of the saga was needed, well just for that epilogue this game is worth it (luckily it's not the only great thing it has to offer, I mean you can even play the original Crash Bandicoot, well sort of).

#63 Horizon Zero Dawn - All trophies obtained - 31st August 2017

#64 Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Perfect Storm Master - 24th September 2017

#65 Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Perfect Storm Master - 30th September 2017

#66 Dragon Quest Builders - Perfectionist - 25th October 2017

#67 Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Master Assassin - 27th October 2017

#68 Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Bye Bye, Xenoverse - 15th January 2018

#69 Ratchet & Clank - The Hero of Heroes - 9th March 2018

#70 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Don't Ruin The Moment - 8th April 2018

#71~80

S58d403.pngS1c2ee7.pngS606abf.pngSac3b87.pngSc3250e.pngS64c88b.pngSde0e4a.pngS372d20.pngS7a8294.pngS896c74.png

Spoiler

1Sbf0add.png1S447b38.png1Sec9cdf.png1S8ddf7f.png1S3bbe7d.png1Scc7f43.png1S2d4dce.png1S4258fe.png1S2020af.png1S4e5ec2.png

#71 Assassin's Creed Origins - Earn Them All! - 16th August 2018

• Sometimes taking a break is a good idea. And we can appreciate it in AC Origins. Is it true that the Assassin's story have take weird turns from it's origins and maybe been overused to keep the world alive. But Origins gave us a new way of dealing with the world bringing what Black Flag tried to introduced in a limited way ( a much bigger world than just a city ), while trying to reinvent in a way the formula with more rpg touches like levels and different weapons stats ( not just the old get enough currency for the best sword and that should cover most of your problems ). Egipt was and interesting world to explore although all those "Gods" battle where a bit strange, neither good or bad just strange. But I guess you got to bend the rules of the world a bit to create challenges worth of Bayek almighty arsenal.

#72 God of War III Remastered - King of the Hill - 13th September 2018

• Nothing new to add from what I said on the PS3 version. The only difference this time was that I just started on hard to get all trophies in one run. Guess I still got some spartan training in me when I pick this game up since what I recall the hardest part a.k.a Poseidon was relatively a walk in the park.  

#73 Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - One True King - 15th September 2018

• The first thing I remember thinking about this game was it's so beautiful just after escaping from the castle caves and getting to the outside world. Beautiful was a word one shall use to describe it's predecessor and this live up to it, again the collaboration between Level-5 and Studio Ghibli deliver a beautiful narrative in a game. Even while sharing name and having II in the name few things remain the same between the white witch tale and revenant, gameplay, characters, even the design of the world changes and few references can one find towards the first instalment. But the magic of the world remains that is for sure. I guess I could really make a post about it, but in conclusion is a game like the first Ni No Kuni, everyone should give it a try ( unless you really hate anime design in any form in which case this is definitively not for you).

#74 Rise of the Tomb Raider - Platinum - 19th October 2018

#75 Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory - Perfect Hacker - 27th October 2018

#76 Batman - I'm Batman - 1st November 2018

• Another Telltal Games game this time featuring our favourite billionaire of comics books, master of gadgets and a bit to clever for his own good please welcome Mr. Tony Stark..ehm I mean Mr. Bruce Wayne. Not much can be said about a Telltal game linear story with a lot of different options on how to tackle different situations although you gonna end at the same point no matter what you do, and as you complete it and end the tale the platinum will be awarded to you.

#77 Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon - Party like it's 2024 - 14th November 2018

#78 Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! - Ripto's Remorse - 17th November 2018

#79 Spyro the Dragon - Gnasty's Demise - 18th November 2018

#80 God of War - Father and Son - 1st December 2018

#81~90

Sc97b6e.pngS05e08a.pngS7364fb.pngS923a36.pngSeca8e6.pngS97853b.pngSfcb86a.pngS0ba277.pngS2d5aa1.pngS3bb33a.png

Spoiler

1S94a489.png1S261213.png1Sa7d0c1.png1Sc4ba6f.png1Sd640b8.png1Sb12508.png1S917a5d.png1S9945a1.png1S610811.png1Se342c8.png

#81 Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Chalice of Torment - 13th December 2018

#82 Tekken 7 - I'll Get Everything Back! - 13th January 2019

#83 Kingdom Hearts III - KINGDOM HEARTS III Complete Master - 7th February 2019

#84 Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of and Elusive Age - Living Legend - 11th February 2019

#85 Call of Duty: Moder Warfare Remastered - Just another day at the office - 31st March 2019

#86 SoulCalibur VI - A New Story of Swords and Souls - 15th April 2019

#87 Black Clover: Quartet Knights - 5-Leaf Clover - 14th June 2019

- Review

#88 Game of Thrones - Lord of Ironrath - 20th June 2019

- Review

#89 Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - Champion of Champions - 9th July 2019

Review

#90 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Master of Siege - 14th July 2019

- Review

#91~100

S1ae6d8.pngS81536b.pngS69f04a.pngS3feb41.pngS3bf1fa.pngSea10f1.pngSeb8c40.pngSfe91aa.pngSf7b91b.pngSfabb90.png

Spoiler

1S489bd6.png1S6e0751.png1S18f57c.png1S30d59a.png1S0df2db.png1S7ba204.png1S85c596.png1S181f04.png1S561531.png1S356a84.png

#91 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered -Platinum - 18th July 2019

- Review

#92 Unchated 2: Among Thieves Remastered - Platinum - 11th August 2019

- Review

#93 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered - Platinum - 24th August 2019

- Review

#94 Final Fantasy VIII - Lionheart - 6th September 2019

- Review

#95 My Hero One's Justice - #1 Hero - 17th September 2019

- Review

#96 One Piece: World Seeker - I'm Going to Be the Pirate King! - 30th September 2019

- Review

#97 Resident Evil 5 (PS4) - RESIDENT EVIL 5 Platinum Trophy - 30th September 2019

- Review

#98 MediEvil - Saviour of Gallowmere - 24th November 2019

- Review

#99 Resident Evil 6 (PS4) - RESIDENT EVIL 6 Platinum Trophy - 20th December 2019

- Review

#100 Star Wars Battlefront II -. Platinum Trophy - 28th December 2019

- Review

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
Update

#101~110

S58a184.pngS572eef.pngS126eda.pngS69084a.pngS81e2a5.pngSacc62e.pngSf7217d.pngS33d920.pngSfe0ebb.pngScc76f5.png

Spoiler

1Sc06160.png1S140d5b.png1S33fc0f.png1S0a8a4b.png1Sd02e3b.png1S5cfd0a.png1S08dae6.png1S3e8a5f.png1S4485b4.png1S98feaf.png

#101 LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 - True Wizard - 29th January 2020

- Review

#102 LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7 - 10 Points to Gryffindor - 31th January 2020

- Review

#103 Dragon Quest Builders 2 - Beacon of Builderdom - 22nd February 2020

- Review

#104 For Honor - Battle-Hardened Veteran - 24th February 2020

- Review

#105 Stories: The Path of Destinies - Gray fox is my pup - 15th March 2020

- Review

#106 Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Epic Cycle - 20th March 2020

- Review

#107 Middle-earth: Shadow of War - The Bright Lord - 13th April 2020

- Review

#108 Final Fantasy IX - Heroes of Gaia - 18th April 2020

- Review

#109 Marvel's Spider-Man - Be Greater - 2nd May 2020

- Review

#110 LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame - Grand Master of Trophies - 19th May 2020

- Review

#111~120

S61ad42.pngS664c63.pngS632e2f.pngSc4da58.pngS161ced.pngSd2d12c.pngS698d47.pngS354d8b.pngS785f8e.pngS025d1d.png

Spoiler

1Sf16e11.png1S7d7c0d.png1S957d5f.png1S37290b.png1S48153b.png1S1f8535.png1Scbce14.png1Sb1b27f.png1S6f7f09.png1S44ae5c.png

#111 Dragon Ball FighterZ - Trophy Triumphant - 27th May 2020

- Review

#112 Jump Force - Jump Force - 8th June 2020

- Review

#113 Kingdom Hearts (PS4) - KINGDOM HEARTS Master - 11th June 2020

- Review

#114 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - A New Hope - 28th June 2020

- Review

#115 LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Peace In Our Time - 20th July 2020

- Review

#116 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Time to put things right - 14th August 2020 

- Review

#117 Jak X: Combat Racing - King of the Road - 27th September 2020

- Review

#118 One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 - The Fifth Emperor of the Sea - 8th October 2020

- Review

#119 Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot -  Dragon Ball Master - 8th October 2020

- Review

#120 Nubla 2 - Platinum - 18th October 2020

- Review

#121~130

S971905.pngScb3483.pngS9db5af.pngS874e7a.pngS03f926.pngS258ae9.pngS2390fe.pngSe89167.pngS815f57.pngS920284.png

Spoiler

1S7f9b1e.png1Sf03bb1.png1Sf2a08d.png1S728f7d.png1Sd95001.png1S4ff1a7.png1S79ecda.png1S7d3d44.png1S2fa471.png1S4b3185.png

#121 hack//G.U. Last Recode - King of The World - 21st December 2020

- Review

#122 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Tier 1 - 24th December 2020

- Review

#123 Final Fantasy VII - Master of Fate - 29th December 2020

- Review

#124 Trials of Mana - Trials of Mana - 16th January 2021

- Review

#125 The Last of Us Part II - Every Last One of Them - 3rd February 2021

- Review

#126 We Were Here - The Curse of Castle Rock - 21s February 2021

- Review

#127 Timothy vs the Aliens - The boss of the city - 21st February 2021

- Review

#128 The World of Nubla - Plantinium -  22nd February 2021

- Review

#129 Fairy Tail - Fairy Tail - 26th February 2021

- Review

#130 Remnant: From the Ashes - From the Ashes - 9th March 2021

- Review

#131~140

Sab1ae6.pngSd92069.pngS151f08.pngSb9659a.pngS266873.pngSc10d09.pngSa88bbe.pngSd66e83.pngS132085.pngS203bf6.png

Spoiler

1Sa9be08.png1S0b6aa3.png1S9058ea.png1S5cd9ca.png1S667fc3.png1S2e8b17.png1S4bddaa.png1S309ce9.png1S107498.png1S46e9cf.png

#131 Marvel's Avengers - Omega Level Accomplishment - 10th April 2021

- Review

#132 Days Gone - One Percenter - 26th April 2021

- Review

#133 Ghost of Tsushima - Living Legend - 9th June 2021

- Review

#134 My Hero One's Justice 2 - A Real Hero - 28th June 2021

- Review 

#135 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Taming the Devil - 27th Jully 2021

- Review

#136 Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Viking Legend - 21st August 2021

- Review

#137 Control - Director of the FBC - 13th September 2021
- Review

#138 One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - I'm Just a Guy Who's a Hero for Fun - 16th October 2021
- Review

#139 Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles - Trophy Collector - 20th November 2021
- Review

#140 Castlevania Advance Collection - The Dark Lord will Return - 29th November 2021
- Review

#141~150
S8abd8f.pngS755517.pngSfe5e18.pngSedfeb4.pngSf686f0.pngSb486c3.pngS96af83.pngS35e2ba.pngS46c825.pngS1adaac.png

Spoiler

1Sde398c.png1S9d3a79.png1S7f21e2.png1S12fbd1.png1Sbd70bd.png1Seec26b.png1S08fc39.png1S343ce1.png1S527a66.png1Sc8561d.png

#141 Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - This Is What We Do - 4th December 2021

- Review

#142 Immortals Fenyx Rising - The End - 20th December 2021
- Review

#143 Astro's Playroom - You've Only Done Everything - 24th December 2021
- Review

#144 Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles - Trophy Collector - 28th December 2021

- Review

#145 Marvel's Avengers - Omega Level Accomplishment - 31st December 2021

- Review

#146 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - A New Hope - 16th January 2022

- Review

#147 Final Fantasy VII Remake - Master of Fate - 25th January 2022

- Review

#148 Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - This Is What We Do - 20th February 2022

- Review

#149 Horizon Forbidden West - All Trophies Obtained - 11th April 2022
- Review

#150 Warhammer: Chaosbane - God among insects - 15th April 2022
- Review

#151~160
S671ebc.pngSa5c189.pngSf4ffcb.pngSd5ee1a.pngS4e7a08.pngSe64b98.pngS549d41.pngS2dca8f.pngSc16b87.pngSea5236.png

Spoiler

1Sc65ddd.png1Sbc5ce8.png1S057a54.png1S9c72fb.png1Se4fb88.png1Sdcd034.png1S191f10.png1S80eef6.png1Scd2f93.png1S1b8977.png

#151 Nexomon - Nexomon - 5th May 2022
- Review

#152 Nexomon: Extinction - The Age of Extinction - 22nd May 2022
- Review

#153 Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin - A Tale of Origins and Endings - 31st May 2022

- Review

#154 Ruined King : A League of Legends Story - Rise Against Ruin! - 12th June 2022

- Review

#155 LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... - 25th June 2022

- Review

#156 Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Be Yourself - 26th June 2022

- Review

#157 inFamous: First Light - Noble Achievement - 3rd July 2022
- Review

#158 Syphon Filter - Excellent work, Agent! - 4th July 2022
- Review

#159 Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - Overlord - 12th July 2022
- Review

#160 Stray - All Done - 30th July 2022
- Review

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
Update

• 1 month later...

# Platinum 87 #

L55bc9b.png

Black Clover: Quartet Knights

1S917a5d.png

5-leaf-clover

Obtained date: 14th Jun 2019

Time to completion: 1 day, 9 hours, 47 minutes

Difficulty: 1/10

Spoiler

Black-Clover-Quartet-Knights-20190614003

Really easy game, simply trophy list where the hardest part might be the multiplayer trophies ( well it might be if there where enough people for online, since almost every game throw me with AI teammates vs AI enemies ), regarding story well most of the matches had one character that made the Hard difficult easier, maybe the most delicate part where the Challenge episodes but I really don't know what happens if you failed since I didn't die at all except once in history and obviously during multiplayer matches.

Difficulty apart, the game might be a bit short in content while it focus more on the post-story multiplayer the fact that apparently is a bit dead might give and idea about the limitations of a game with not even a year of life. But in any case I didn't got it because I heard a lot of things, it was more the fact that I have start reading Black Clover and saw there was a game about it at a decent price, and did look good enough to give it a try.

First Trophy:

16S24f932.png

In Vogue
First Outfit change

Don't much to say, I was just checking menus before jumping into the gameplay, and since you got some of the skin palette already unlock it was as easy as click on one of them.

Last Trophy:

31Sb00962.png

Malicious Flames

Win a ranked Online Battle match while using Fana

Wasn't really planning to leave the multiplayer to the end, but since yesterday the online service fail, I just continued finishing the offline trophies while the servers went up, so as soon as online was up again I just had to finish a couple of wins with Fana being the last one I used.

Hardest / Most Annoying Trophy :

None really as said before the game was a breeze, if one had to say maybe the win with every char in online as a group might be, but since matches vs AI doesn't make much of a deal, maybe "Mission Complete" would be the one since makes you beat everything and complete all missions request which includes hard mode.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
Update
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

# Platinum 88 #

Lefac08.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Game of Thrones

1S9945a1.png

Lord of Ironrath

Obtained date: 20th Jun 2019

Time to completion:  3 weeks, 4 days, 23hours

Difficulty: 1/10

Spoiler

Game-of-Thrones-20190620222604.jpg

I won't get into a extend explanations since everybody who has played a Telltale Games knows how they work. I must admit that playing this game after the end of the series feel good, I mean this feels a lot more like Game of Thrones. I mean even if you know how the world of a song of ice & fire works. You can imagine how the story can develop ( although knowing you can't kill some charecters since they still got things too do takes away a bit of the fun ) but seriously who expects that end for chapter 1, or try to answer half the question that house Ironrath leave unanswered. In any case the only thing left to say is Iron from Ice

First Trophy:

2Sb3cbae.png

Through the Night

Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 1

Could it be another? I mean if you for some reason start another chapter first 

Last Trophy:

49S962b8d.png

Sentinel

Complete Episode 6.

If you follow the story last trophy is the end of it. Like any other Telltale game

None it's a Telltale game there's no wrong answer no wrong path, you only have to handle with some QTE and that's all.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
Update

# Platinum 89 #

L8f3e96.pngspacer.png

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

1S610811.png

Champion of Champions

Obtained date: 9th Jul 2019

Time to completion: 1 Year, 5 Months, 1 Week

Spoiler

DISSIDIA-FINAL-FANTASY-NT-20190709203906

I won't lie I had great expectations for the game which weren't fulfilled at all. Like a lot of people I played both PSP Dissidia ( maybe a bit too much ), and even I hate a bit the crafting system ( mostly due to how to earn certain materials ) I love the rest, cool rooster, cool skill system, summon hunting, a not too bad story, one bad-ass character ( yeah I'm looking at you Feral Chaos ), and everything was on you. 

So when Dissidia NT launched as a 3 vs 3 I wasn't much of a fan about it, then the rooster feel like a cut version of 012 even with the new additions. Then probably the part that hurt most was the skill customization like here have a locked set for your bravery attacks and like 4 HP attack that you can only equip one (unless you are Vaan).

Still graphics look good, rooster wasn't that bad, scenarios looked amazing ( no more crazy maps using height instead of length ). It got a somewhat of a  story mode. And some lovely trophies ( unless you try to actually get them all without having a extreme crush on the game.

Then you got the dlc ( leaving characters aside ) you know something gone wrong with a game when a special skin for a character cost most than the game in a lot of retail shops in less than a year. 

Well good thing one can still play 012.

First Trophy:

12Sa35c77.png

Up to the challenge

Completed the Basic Trial in gauntlet mode.

You need to level up to progress story so it was this or online, but I guess I wanted some practice before jumping to the real fights. ( which kinda was a bunch of Y'shtola spammer, some crazy skill players, and a lot of I really don't know what I'm doing or why I'm being focus by 3 enemies )

Last Trophy:

11S829173.png

They're Free! What an Offer!

Claimed treasure three hundred times. 

If this ain't the last trophy for someone, well he ain't looking at the trophies. I mean I lost count of how many hours of movies/series I spent while passively grinding this trophy

11S829173.png

They're Free! What an Offer!

Claimed treasure three hundred times. 

As a single trophy They're Free! What an Offer! wins the day as Most Annoying Trophy, but getting all A++ might be the hardest since online can be quite a hellish matchmaking while going solo but since is just 1 trophy time to go They're Free! What an Offer!

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
Update

# Platinum 90 #

L8f498e.pngspacer.png

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

1Se342c8.png

Master of Siege

Obtained date: 14th Jul 2019

Time to completion: 1 month, 2 weeks, 1 day

Spoiler

Tom-Clancy-s-Rainbow-Six-Siege-201907141

I guess I got lucky regarding this game, pick it up a bit before the trophy update, so I took a lot of the now hard ones on the old version when they were easier. And didn't have to wait too long to get rid of the grindy ones for their easier version. Still I had to get some of the now the trophy takes more to archive ones, like Full Roster or Jack of all Trades. But in the end is a game that with a bit of luck by the time you reach lv50 you more or less should have complete most of the trophies is you focuses on them. Still being able to play first with the old trophy list and do most of the clean up there helped a lot.

First Trophy:

29S41c129.png

No Trespassing
Get 10 claymore kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Original:

CQB Basics

Complete Situation CQB Basics

Originaly this trophy was as simple as completing the first tutorial/history mission, good thing I did back then because I didn't use much claymores in multiplayer since I focused on the other equipment ones.

Last Trophy:

22Sb905fb.png

Senseless
Kill 10 enemies blinded from Stun Grenade in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer. 

Maybe I start going for the Stun Grenade a bit to late, since I focus too much into the Meat Wall trophy ( due to reading it was very complicated/luck based.

Well I end up getting the Meat Wall by pure luck just putting a charge into a wall to open it and flank the enemy, well I end up blowing a wall on an enemy face and trophy pop (not going to complain about it).

On the other hand Senseless feel like the game didn't want me to get it since half the time I tried to blinded someone feel well it didn't go as I planned.

24S2a5b3a.png

Meat Wall
Kill an enemy with a Breach Charge in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer. 

It's hard picking up a trophy on R6, specially after the revamp of the trophies. Some required a bit of skill, or tactic or sheer luck. but I guess Meat Wall might be the one since the tactic to work well you gotta need a good plan or a lot of luck, or just a bit more of luck and get it just by chance.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
Update

• 1 month later...

# Platinum 91/92/93 #

spacer.pngspacer.pngLf4c14b.pngL0cd112.pngL61c711.png

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered                Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered            Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered

1S489bd6.png                                                                    1S6e0751.png                                                                   1S18f57c.png

Platinum                                                                     Platinum                                                                   Platinum

Obtained date: 18th Jul 2019                                          Obtained date: 11th Aug 2019                                    Obtained date: 24th Aug 2019 

Time to completion: 1 year, 7 months, 3 weeks           Time to completion: 1 year, 8 months, 2 weeks        Time to completion: 1 year, 8 months, 2 weeks

Spoiler

Uncharted-The-Nathan-Drake-Collection-20

There's not much I can added about Uncharted that I haven't said before. The saga was great on PS3 and still looks great on PS4 ( can't be compare at least graphicaly to the 4 but looks good for a remaster). I don't know which one is the hardest honestly ( well 3 ain't that for sure ). Maybe the first due to the amount of dangerous area with bad cover and enemies raining down from all angles ( but the no cover shoot really saves you the day). But in the end the three go more or less in the same line but as more combat options arrives well the easier it becomes.

First Trophy:

6Sa752dc.png                                                                      6Sc5b1fe.png                                                                        6Scf81bc.png

First Treasure                                                              First Treasure                                                               First Treasure
Find 1 Treasure                                                            Find 1 Treasure                                                           Find 1 Treasure 

Not much to say, just find a shiny thing and pick it up. If somehow you don't manage to get this one first, well maybe you are focusing to much on shooting thing and not too much on your surroundings.

Last Trophy:

5S7b1210.png                                                                    5Sf9e7e0.png                                                                    5S445fe7.png

Charted! - Crushing                                                   Charted! - Crushing                                                  Charted! - Crushing

Finish the Game on Crushing Without Changing the Difficulty 

On most games with different difficulties, I got a bad habit of doing most of it on normal too just enjoy the story and do most of the clean up, and then when just the difficulty trophy is missing I take the fight to the next difficulty, making most "max difficulty" trophy the last one.

5S7b1210.png                                                                    5Sf9e7e0.png                                                                    5S445fe7.png

Charted! - Crushing                                                   Charted! - Crushing                                                  Charted! - Crushing

Finish the Game on Crushing Without Changing the Difficulty 

I guess if I went for the 100% this trophy would be Brutal difficulty but since it's just the platinum, Crushing is the feat to beat.

Most game if you got a bit of pacience is pretty easy even when you can die in 1~2 seconds if you ain't covering. The problem mostly comes from some unfair fights in the games.

Poor cover, too many enemies, few weapons choices, and enemies that loves appearing on your back with a shootgun, but except for those try and retry points that you need a bit of luck or finding the proper cover point to survive, the game doesn't add much more difficulty that what you can find in the other difficulties.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 2 weeks later...

# Platinum 94 #

spacer.pngspacer.png

Ld637b4.png

Final Fantasy VIII

1S30d59a.png

Lionheart

Obtained date: 6th Sep 2019

Time to completion: 3 days,12 hours, 57 minutes

Spoiler

No platinum pic this time since I got it on one of the few no pic time available of the game, alongside End of Game

There's a lot of say in the final PSX era, and which one is the best is always a discussion topic. Personally after playing them more than once I stick with IX guess the more classic desing of role is what make me decide between the three.

Honestly I got a long history with VIII and being one of the few games I didn't beat or reach last boss, I think the time I got further in the game was reaching the Ragnarok (or Lagunamov for those playing it in my language) and 2-3 times reaching the moon base. But never hit the Pandora and reach CD4 on my previous tries for different reason.

I won't enter in details about the combat system and GF, but although the GF summon spam feels great at the beginning well eventually anyone gets bored of seeing shiva freezing your enemies to death, on the other side 

junction system if you use it smart, well kinda broke the game ( if it wasn't for some bosses that just don't care how much defence or life you got ), I mean you can with proper setup just push X3 speed throw berserk and haste to your physical attacker with a meltdown to the enemy and enjoy the rain of 9999 auto-attacks.

First Trophy:

2Scf8e34.png

Quezacotl
Unlock Guardian Force Quezacotl

If somehow you don't get this as your first trophy you probably are playing the game wrong ( or maybe you are way to hardcore and enjoy a no GF run )

Joke a side I got a friend who hate anything with the final fantasy game on it because of this, he went straight to ifrit never could he beat it really and one of the few times he somehow archive it died before reaching a save/heal point. So eventually gave up and declare and everlasting hate towards the FF games.

Last Trophy:

30S0ead47.png

Finish the game

What's more beautiful that beating the last boss ( does it count as one or multiple in this case I wonder ), see the credits rolling as as you get the trophy for beating the game, just after that see how your Platinum pops up. I guess beating the ultra-boss on post game content does but FFVIII is and old school game with no post-game content  after beating the boss, you can access all before it. So here it's a personal choice, what you prefer to leave to the end: Ultimecia ( Artemisa), Omega or 1000 Enemies.

24S49ba35.png

Omega Destroyed
Beat the Omega Weapon

Playing legitimately the game ( yes I'm looking at you "invincible" mode) this is by far the hardest trophy in the game as Omega Weapon well he is simple the biggest menace of the game in terms of battle power, he got a hellish arsenal with 1-hit KO attacks to characters, even starts casting death. Plus let's not talk of his life.

But if you compare the trophy list with the Steam version there 2 achievements there that we should be grateful no to have to archive. First the 10k enemies trophy ( I mean you already have to grind towards the 1k imagine doing that 10 times), which FFIX wasn't so lucky to get remove. The main problem with the 10k is that on steam counts all runs you do, at least on IX Ps4 it has to be on one run....well hope you got enough movies for that.

The second and that can become a nightmare since you gotta follow some proper steps is acquiring every single Triple Triad card, and well someone originally decide to hide a lot of those under a lovely random deck rule, I mean ain't that fun?

Good thing we got a bit more simply trophy list making truly the most dangerous trophy Omega Destroyed, well or if you life without guides and like finding everything...I guess good luck with Oden Lake?

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 1 month later...

# Platinum 95 #

spacer.pngLf3924f.pngspacer.png

My Hero One's Justice

1S0df2db.png

#1 Hero

Obtained date: 15th Aug 2019

Time to completion: 1 Month, 2 Days, 1 Hour

Spoiler

MY-HERO-ONE-S-JUSTICE-20190917013635.jpg

Take your seats, fasten yours belts here's come after last generation big three the rising of a new era, welcome to the world of Heroes.

Or just another Namco Bandai fighting game of a popular anime which is the reason mostly anyone would buy it, because you can finally fight with your large list of heroes relife those greats battles once agains, or just use that one character you somehow learn how to spam, and make everyone cry until the Japanese kid comes and wipes your ass with their magical fighting skills. In a somehow not that good style that end up with a sequel. And yes you should use your inner sarcastic voice to read all that.

First Trophy:

36S525e0b.png

Bizzare

Complete "Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears."

I don't know you guys, but I got a bit of habit to start from the first menu when it comes to fighting games learn the ropes get the story and then proceed with the rest.

So following that logic our first trophy is archive as simple as getting into the first story fight that acts as tutorial.

Alternatively Plus Ultra! or Tutorial are trophies that could easily be the first ones, depends on how you tackle the game

Last Trophy:

27S9f8749.png

Earned Through Your Own Effort
Obtain 400 player customization items.

My Hero doesn't really have any hard trophy that requires a deep dive into it's fighting style, and you got some characters that pretty much can handle any IA situation with not too much trouble, so in terms on difficulty it's and easy game, especially because you only got a play 50 online battles and you could lose all of them and not affect the game. On the other hands the 400 player customization items ends up being about grinding on local matches with every characters in order to archive it so ends up mostly being the last and most tedious of  the list.

27S9f8749.png

Earned Through Your Own Effort
Obtain 400 player customization items.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 1 month later...

# Platinum 96 #

spacer.pngspacer.pngL47c99b.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

One Piece: World Seeker

1S7ba204.png

I'm Going to Be the Pirate King!

Obtained date: 30th Sep 2019

Time to completion: 1 week, 2 Day, 22 Hours

Spoiler

ONE-PIECE-WORLD-SEEKER-20190930122312.jp

Welcome to another entry of our favourite pirate of all times, because what is a one piece without a platinum, well probably a lot of no grinding hours ( not looking at you at all pirate warriors 3)

Take a new approach on the long list of One Piece games that at this rhythm the gonna have to create a new game genre since you got it all, action, platforms, rpg, musou, party. Maybe next time it's One Piece Dance Party move those limbs gomu gomu style, or enjoy or cooking simulation Cooking Sanji or our Doctor simulator Dr.Chopper( so much wasted potential on those last two).

Honestly the game ain't bad but compare to the previous adventure games that where the unlimited cruise feels a bit lacking, although a mix of the strong points of botch could be a great game 

First Trophy:

2S920bf6.png

Find Chopper!
Complete Main Mission "Find Chopper!"

I'm pretty sure that getting another first trophy means you got a grinding problem. Basically take a few steps into the game story and you will find your first ally

scattered through Jail Island, as you travel your way Gomu Gomu no Rocket styled

Last Trophy:

40S19e6a4.png

Exploration Strategist
Ask Straw Hat Pirates to go exploring 12 times

Let's just say that I play quite a lot the game in too few days, and learn that you can see the exploration time that it will take when selecting the exploration meal a bit too late.

20S481f59.png

I Won't Lose to Anyone!
Learn all Skills

Game is easy, sometimes a bit annoying to travel around, but on difficulty side, once you learn how to use the Armament Haki, specially with the Gomu Gomu No Bazooka makes almost every fight a one punch man fight.

But what is true is that you end up having to grind a bit, to learn all skills, since after you beat literally everything you still miss quite a sum of skill points to learn them all. And sadly the only way is to repeat the last chapter, which is not hard or long but just makes you walk all the isle without fast travel and more than once, but if you want that platinum you gotta earn it

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 97 #

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngLbe4431.png

Resident Evil 5

1S85c596.png

RESIDENT EVIL 5 Platinum Trophy

Obtained date: 30th Sep 2019

Time to completion: 1 week, 4 Day, 21 Hours

Spoiler

RESIDENT-EVIL5-20190930135721.jpg

Time for another re-entry of a PS3 Platinum on their PS4 version, because who needs new games, when you can play the old ones over and over in every console.

So weeelcome back to the clash of titans, as you fight along side Chris Redfield on the fields of Africa against definitively not zombies until you finally get to the final crash against his legendary archnemisis. The one and only Volcano fight against the invincible indestructible all powerful Giant boulder a fight so magnificent that would put every muscle of your hero to their limit.

First Trophy:

41S3911f4.png

Meat Shower
Defeat 3 Majini with one grenade or proximity bomb.

What can I say after so many runs one learns a trick of two to survive in mercenaries tutorials

Last Trophy:

25S879709.png

Take It to the Max
Completely upgrade all weapons.

Make those weapons shine with licker blood, farm those shiny hearts for those welcome gold to upgrade those fancy weapons that you gonna stop using at all after getting that lovely Hand Cannon with infinite ammo, who are we gonna lie.

21S80d8d4.png

War Hero
Complete all chapters on Professional.

This is the point you know the game is mean to be and action game instead of the survival horror of it's predecesors. Enemy kill you on a few hits, no ammo anywhere, and since you can't run from every enemy well the only and have to open your way through them the only viable option ends up being infinite ammo and most of the time your best friend, your beloved Magnum, since any other conventional weapon won't deal enough dps so you don't die because you let them attack you.

Most of the mode is a breeze, other like Wesker first fight it's about knowing a trick or two ( I don't know about any Rocket Launcher sir), but still you got hellish fights like Chapter 2-3 Boss that can become and probably will become your nightmare.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 3 weeks later...

# Platinum 98 #

La126b4.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

MediEvil

1S181f04.png

Saviour of Gallowmere

Obtained date: 24th Nov 2019

Time to completion: 2 week, 5 Day, 14 Hours

Spoiler

Medi-Evil-20191124152444.jpg

Time for another trip to a better era, where games weren't so full of colours and lights, where polygons ruled the world and era than when be look at comparison between orignal and remaster we think, did it always look that bad?

Grab your sword or arm and walk once more the land of the living infested by the dead, to earn you place among heroes until you get awake again because a 2 part reclaims your skills.

It's time to hunt down the lands of Gallowmere once more, with your guts and a lovely pack of necromancy potions.

First Trophy:

31Se89911.png

Mostly Armless

Kill something with your own arm.

Who needs weapons when you got and indestructible bone arm, that you can even use like a boomerang

Last Trophy:

18Sa9d0c6.png

Sir Moneybags
Collect 10,000 gold coins.

(Spyro is that you?), Gold coins, because saving the world is never cheap, you need ammo pay for it, that's sword needs some magic to hit harder, pay for it, you need to recharge your shield, guess what pay for it. Jokes aside by the time you complete the 2 runs you should have most of the 10k gold.

15S54c4e0.png

Soul Saviour

Lay all the Lost Souls to rest.

Grab the original game, which for some reason feels easier than PS1 version, keep it the same so people can still hate the asylum, but still deliver something new making them having to play the game twice to get 100% of it.

Souls bring a while still pretty easy challenge a bit of fresh to and old game, so they are welcome, and since this is a bit more of a puzzle/challenge that just getting the chalices here we go with it.

Also the reward for obtaining this trophy is simply amazing.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
Update

• 1 month later...

# Platinum 99 #

L322e5c.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Resident Evil 6

1S561531.png

RESIDENT EVIL 6 Platinum Trophy

Obtained date: 20th Dec 2019

Time to completion:  3 Months, 14 Hours, 20 Minutes

Spoiler

RESIDENT-EVIL-6-20191220143017.jpg

-                                                                                                               

Once more, time for a PS4 replatinum of a PS3 game, back to Capcom back to Resident Evil.

While 5 is really enjoyable to play and even replay, six is honestly tedious, maybe is the history style maybe is some punctual mechanics that play for too long ( I'm looking at you driving sections).Or in overall it might be that the formula they seek to deliver in a same gameplay mechanics three different style of the same game didn't really work out in the end.

Complains apart one must admit that the new controls are really enjoyable with a friend on The Mercenaries.

First Trophy:

2S8cb30e.png

The Longest Night
Complete the tutorial.

If someone knows how to skip this at the beginning, would love to know it, otherwise play unskipable tutorial get your trophy for it.

I guess congrats on knowing where buttons are?

Last Trophy:

30Sd15b38.png

Mad Skillz

Max out all the skills that allow you to level up.

RE5 made you upgrade all weapons, RE6 makes you upgrade all skills (since weapons can't be upgrade)

Good things there's always a lovely farm spot, that you can farm while doing something else.

26S6e292e.png

Leave It to the Pro

Complete the entire game on Professional.

Game isn't hard, except for maybe a couple of sections that you get hit pretty easy and enemies honestly they hit hard. But honestly the last section of Jake & Sherry chapter 2 that's a nightmare unless you got lucky or play with a pal that doesn't bother on shooting and invincible thing instead of running through the door, just because of that this wins the Most Annoying trophy award of RE6. 

Good thing you can jump to the last check-point of every chapter and skip a lot of the game in re runs for trophy purposes, thanks for that update Capcom

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 1 month later...

# Platinum 100 #

Lf7c854.png

spacer.png

Star Wars Battlefront II

1S356a84.png

Platinum Trophy

Obtained date: 28th Dec 2019

Time to completion: 1 Year, 4 Months, 1 Week

Spoiler

STAR-WARS-Battlefront-II-20191228155909.

One of the most controversial games from the last years, and not because it's narrative, history, violence or the usual, but how to badly design a game with micro-transactions. Archiving the most down-votes on Reddit.

But in the other hand learning from it's mistake and after two and a half years still receiving updates, probably making the game what it should been from the start.

Welcome to a far far away galaxy, delivered into your gaming device.

From perspective after all update the game is pretty neat, the campaign although short is interesting giving a bit of context between episode VI and episode VII regarding the empire and the new order, giving you a bit of every mode.

Multiplayer on the other hand while lacking content on release know has a pretty nice range of modes to choose. You can focus on just one aspect of the game you prefer or even go on team of 4 vs IA if you just wanna play with your pals and don't encounter that guy who seems he just play 24/7 the same game.

First Trophy:

15S328921.png

Dark Forces
In the campaign, use the Droid to shock three enemies at once.

This really depend on the approach you do to the game, you can jump into arcade, Battle Scenarios, Online. But I usually start with campaigns to get a grasp of the controls. Usually taking that route The Cleaner could been the first but I get one of the miscellaneous trophies from the campaign first 

Last Trophy:

22S33b2ef.png

The Force is Strong With This One
Reach Rank 50.

The grind is Strong with this one, jokes aside by the time you get most of the multiplayer trophies if you focus a bit, unless you have been playing during x2 or x3 times you would probably not ever reach lv 25 which means it's quite a gaming time on multiplayer to reach lv 50.

Luckily EA brings x2 or x3 exp from time to time , and with the addition of Co-op mode make the levelling travel a lot shorter.

22S33b2ef.png

The Force is Strong With This One
Reach Rank 50.

Most of the trophies can be easily archived with a bit of investment focusing on doing that single thing, without too much trouble. So we are left with The Force is Strong With This One which is summarised regarding how much you like SW Battlefront II multiplayer modes.

# Platinum 101/102 #

spacer.pngspacer.pngL9affe7.pngspacer.png              L607d19.png

LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4                                   LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

1Sc06160.png                                                                                          1S140d5b.png                   

True Wizard                                                                           10 Points to Gryffindor

Obtained date: 29th Jan 2020                                                          Obtained date: 31th Jan 2020

Time to completion: 2 year, 9 months, 3 weeks                               Time to completion: 4 Days, 7 Hours, 42 minutes

Spoiler

LEGO-Harry-Potter-Collection-20200129002

LEGO-Harry-Potter-Collection-20200131214

It's been a while since the last time I played a Lego game, and consequently get the Platinum, first the steel of the middle-earth clashed against each other, afterwards Heroes rise to avenge earth, this time is MAGIC time, grab your wands jump on a red train and prepare yourself for and adventure while you go to classroom and see how every year that goes by you wonder why everything looks darker, and how there's no school police to make sure no student gets in danger every 5 minutes, welcome to Hogwarts.

First Trophy:

37S71b039.png                           2Se076bf.png

Ghostly Treasure           Albus Percival Wulfric Brian                  

Collect 500 ghost studs        Complete "Dark Times"        

Usually lego games you got trophies for completing the levels and getting everything, a lot of studs and some random things.

For some reason HP years 1-4 got a different design and 500 studs well ain't exactly complicated to get, pretty sure the hard things would be not getting them

Last Trophy:

32Sf5e321.png                                                                                    40S7d4713.png                            

Role Reversal                                                                                  What if?              

Defeat Harry (as Voldemort), in the Graveyard                       Defeat every Harry freeplay variant as Lord Voldemort

Some miscellaneous trophy that play mirror scenarios of the main plot, on 1-4 pretty much you end up with this or Quirell since you need to get the bonus level in order to unlock Voldemort, on years 5-7 well there's a wide range of options .

None

Lego games are pretty much made for be a simple enjoyable play, there's no life limit, it's design to be replayable to earn 100% of it, you got red bricks to help you with studs and finding what you are missing be it 

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

# Platinum 103 #

Lcb82db.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Dragon Quest Builders 2

1S33fc0f.png

Beacon of Builderdom

Obtained date: 22th Feb 2020

Time to completion: 1 Week, 4 Days, 6 Hours

Spoiler

DRAGON-QUEST-BUILDERS-2-20200222024354.j

-                                                                                                              

Back again to the minecraft formula of square-enix with Dragon Quest Builders II, forget that "online" mode with your area of construction now you get a whole island, a new adventure pal that will hit enemies way harder than you ever will, and a pretty much better design history and evolution of the different islands. Welcome do DQ Builders 2 pretty much the same than the first one but improved, so it's a win win situation, so grab that constructor hammer and start creating a new world.

First Trophy:

2S1e324b.png

Shipwreck Survivor
Awarded for surviving the slave ship.

First trophy from the story, after what you might call a tutorial. Impossible to miss, impossible to get another first

Last Trophy:

31S23a2b3.png

Rare Breeder
Awarded for obtaining a pet with the rarest colouration.

Most of the in game trophies are archived by doing what the game is about building, creating, learning new things. But this one you gotta focus, and get some thing in order to properly archive it, also it's the only one you need and X amount of hours to earn it since breeding takes it's time, so it's easily the last trophy you will get, since you gonna earn the rest easily while you wait for this one.

31S23a2b3.png

Rare Breeder
Awarded for obtaining a pet with the rarest colouration.

There isn't any real difficult trophy in this game, most of them you get easily making some construction, during the game and playing a bit on the island after the story.

The problem with this one is that it can be a bit tedious in the sense you have to wait a lot of in game days in order for each batch to grow up and earn 100% Happiness which if you have done everything else (which you probably did) this will take a bit of extra time of either do nothing and wait or keep building your island of dreams

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 104 #

spacer.pngL21ef56.png

spacer.png

For Honor

1S0a8a4b.png

Battle-Hardened Veteran

Obtained date: 24th Feb 2020

Time to completion: 1 Year, 1 Week, 2 Days

Spoiler

For-Honor-20200224175424.jpg

-                                                                                                              

A bit of fresh air in and overlapping world that games tend to copy paste most of it's mechanics, a jump back to simpler times where the word  of the sword was the law, and physics laws don't apply to blocking the enemies swings, but still spin to win is your friend( I can still heard do a barrel roll in my head from the samurai campaign and some multiplayer.

Bit of jokes aside, when I jumped on the game with a few friends, as they released on PS+, won't lie we didn't have a clue what to do and where obliterated by our enemies, but the fun we had doing the idiot, ah those where good days. Then I start using Nobushi and the tactic of puncture puncture puncture on the enemy faces, that gives us a lot of laughs, ah the good pinch tactic it was hilarious on lower levels, until  and enemy Shugoki came and he didn't care at all just rammed his through the battlefield.

And if something won't be forgotten, would be the legendary day where rabbits rain from the skies and fight on the battlefield of For Honor, that was a crazy day.

First Trophy:

42S7cbc4e.png

Discerning Taste
Equip your first Symbol, Paint Pattern and Color Swatch on any Hero.

There's plenty of ways to hit For Honor the first time, playing with customisation, jumping to online, fighting through the story mode your choose.

Last Trophy:

10S5e43e8.png

An Exceptional Accomplishment
Complete Story Mode at Realistic difficulty.

Actually lv30, Realistic Mode and Hard Mode jump at the same time since the first run of the Story Mode was on normal, and I got the luck of when completing the last chapter on Realistic also earn lv 30. There's quite a deal with Realistic Mode, I got back into the Story after fulfilling all of the Multiplayer trophies, to get the platinum, went without many complications until Vikings chapter 2 and for days was unable to kill the berserk boss, so eventually I just uninstalled the game.

After almost a year decide to give it another try, beat at the first try and from there the rest of realistic gameplay was quite a breeze, curious thing I didn't play with sound for some reason, maybe it was the clash of weapons that distract me who knows.

10S5e43e8.png

An Exceptional Accomplishment
Complete Story Mode at Realistic difficulty.

It's hard to choose here specially with the year gap between some parts, there's not any really hard trophy, well maybe depending on how you play An Exceptional Accomplishment for beating the story on realistic, You're On Fire! for getting 5 kills streaks of 5 enemies on PvP, the farming Like Killing Ants of the 5000 soldiers, you got a bit of everything to choose to find your nemesis, in my case I guess An Exceptional Accomplishment since it was the one that make me take a break from archiving it and the platinum.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
  • Like 1

Congrats for the For Honor, that is a nice one there!  Loved that game personally but there were some real headache trophies paired with awesome Ubisoft servers.

Berserker boss was the worst until I realised that the viking tackle works wonders, the stupid boss didn't know how to dodge it properly xD 

• 1 month later...

# Platinum 105 #

Lba8c60.png

spacer.png

1Sd02e3b.png

Gray fox is my pup

Obtained date: 15th Mar 2020

Time to completion: 3 Year, 1 Month, 1 week

Spoiler

Stories-The-Path-of-Destinies-2020031519

-                                                                                                              

One of the first game that I got with the PS+, and also one of the longers I took my time to earn the platinum, not because of difficulty but because I got better things to play than just farm this tedious platinum. Don't get me wrong, the game ain't bad for a few runs, but the farming you need to do for the platinum just takes the fun away, about every aspect of the game.

First Trophy:

21Sd4ca3c.png

Spin to win

Roundabouts are fun, but not too much.

You spin me round, round round, c'mon can't be the only one that got it stuck on back on the day playing lollipop chainsaw.

Honestly can't remember if I did by mistake or because I check the trophy list before starting the game. but if it hasn't been this one guess You know nothing Arctic Fox! would be the one.

Last Trophy:

38S9840b8.png

Sword Fu Master

Once all knowledge you have, rewarded you will be.

Yopu can beat the whole game and this is gonna still be there waiting for you, so unless you forgot some miscillaneous trophy for some reason 99.9% this is gonna be the last

Hardest Trophy:

None, story is pretty simple, you just need to learn a trick or two for the battles until you unlock the combo installiker from there on is just really simple to beat it, and since enemies don't get stronger they just bring more troops to the battle it never gets to difficult if you know what you are doing, because otherwise enemies can hit really hard, and your green sword .

Most Annoying Trophy:

38S9840b8.png

Sword Fu Master

Once all knowledge you have, rewarded you will be.

I lost count of the way through this point, the amount of extra runs you gotta do after finishing all possible history endings is just unreal.

You just have to play and play and play the story again, trying to rush your way through the fastest most rewarding XP route you can find until you get it.

THe issue is you can't skip most dialogues, once you know your way of fighting you can beat all enemies wave with the eyes closed(unless they got the explosive raves in which case you just gotta handle those a bit different) but that's all is you becomes a how fast I can beat the XP route. Making a nice game into a tedious, pointless farm since there's nothing after it, neither you really need it since you been crushing instantly your enemies long before you get half of your skills.

Conclusion:

A fair game, but with the flaw of it's platinum. It's enjoyable the first times, or if you really are that deep into the story with is just a bit change here and there but just one good way to truly go. First runs are enjoyable but after some it just the same and the same, which makes it a game for a few narrative runs from time to time, more than and extensive one.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 106 #

L4544d2.png

spacer.png

1S5cfd0a.png

Epic Cycle

Obtained date: 20th Mar 2020

Time to completion: 7 Months, 3 weeks, 1 day

Spoiler

Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey-20200320231342.

-                                                                                                              

From the dunes of Egypt to the hills of Greece, a jump once again toward the past, this with and even bigger map, so get those sails ready, and start missing your pirate songs as you sail through the Mediterranean in a time of fire arrows and javelins.

Sail in and adventure of vengeance and redemption, feel the fires of Sparta as you make a nice prologue of the 300 battle, and then you got a magic spear which is nice.

Endures the mysteries of the ancient Greece, and just make sure they don't get back on their feet. And just make sure you get your Poseidon trident before diving too much, you might thank me later.

First Trophy:

2S3652ef.png

This is Sparta!

Complete the Battle of 300.

Prologue, battle tutorial call as you wish this is how you begin your journey and your first trophy.

Last Trophy:

12Sc28779.png

Child of Poseidon

Complete all underwater location objectives.

Usually AC games have the "full explore" trophies or find the collectionables, thankfully this one is just all underwater locations (which are quite a few honestly). But you don't have to farm every inch of land like in Origins, thanks ubi for that because one thing is for sure, this game map is HUGE.

Hardest Trophy:

31Se763cc.png

Master of the Hunt

Complete the Daughters of Artemis questline.

None of the side-quest trophies is specially hard, the 4 mythological fights ain't specially complicated, Kosmos and Arena doesn't suppose a bigger challenge than some story fights.

So we got Artemis quests, while most of them are pretty easy fights, some of the beasts can become really dangerous in the wrong circumstances and wipe you out.

Most Annoying Trophy:

21S14b9d7.png

Top of the Food Chain

Become the first Mercenary.

So I had a bit of a personal grudge with this one, so I went cleaning most of the platinum list, that are a bit of a clean up, while killing the first mercenary while hunting Kosmos, then at some point since no matter the list of mess I did, the mysterious new first mercenary wouldn't show up, no matter how many went down, so I began to stress a bit about how to make this merc to show up.

For my fortune, when I pick a mercenary bounty to start completing Misthios in Training well the first mercenary was the bounty so issue solved

Conclusion:

Nice narrative, nice environment, honestly the spare time ubi did between Syndicate and Origins, make a nice update on the franchise, you can prefer the old formula or the new, maybe you ain't a fan of such big maps, or a story so long, but it's still a nice game to enjoy and sink into it if you got the time.

Another story is the narrative turn that it got from the classic assassins games and it's creed, but well everything got a beginning and the crusade well that a tale for another time

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 107 #

L21b876.png

spacer.png

1S08dae6.png

The Bright Lord

Obtained date: 13th Apr 2020

Time to completion: 3 Months, 2 weeks, 3 days

Spoiler

La-Tierra-Media-Sombras-de-Guerra-202004

-                                                                                                              

Middle-earth has a magic that we won't discuss in here. But one thing is for sure, the turn that this narrative gets I simple love it, and honestly enjoyed a lot more cleaning up with Talion final version, than how you start. And let's not forget the Nazgul origins, guess is something the original universe could have gone deeper, since it was a nice touch for the game.

Gameplay talking few things have change from the original, in terms of skills and gear, but the bigger addition aside from drakes I guess it's the siege style of it. not just conquer it, kill the boss that guards it and you are done, but in essence is the same style. Just try not to be overwhelm by to many, careful with levels and use your resources to your advantage, and in case of emergency a Drake is always welcome.

Also be careful since there's one upgrade on enemies warchiefs that you gotta be careful, and it's the way some of them learn from your tricks during battle, and let's be honest depending on what type of warchief they where the fact that they block 2-3 of your patters made them almost impossible to fight properly since those 2-3 patters where the only proper way to attack them due to size, armour, shield, resistances, etc.

First Trophy:

3S88aa71.png

Rule of Three

Unlock 3 Gem slots.

There's a few options in here depending how you navigate the game, but this one is one of the fastest since you just need a bit of currency to unlock the slots, you don't even need to fill them, which for some people might be while they get it later on, since they only unlock it when they got at least 3 gems.

Last Trophy:

31S17cd9b.png

Such Great Heights

Reach the rank of Captain in Online Conquest.

Honestly a breeze of a trophy after beating everything else, since your level is low and your armies are high level you can rush this easily since you won't find much resistance, and even fortress with almost no warchief to defence, just win a few battles and the trophy is yours.

Hardest Trophy:

None

Personally I didn't find anything hard, the hardest battles are fought during the story and aside from a few trophies that are more annoying than anything else nothing is a challenge with the right gear/level and just not rushing head on onto the fray, unless you got a drake and enemies aren't immune to fire then just dive with your trustworthy companion and let rain fire from the skies.

Most Annoying Trophy:

26S31b407.png

No Orc Lives Forever
Win all Fight Pit missions.

If I had to choose I will go with this one, because it's the only one that isn't tied to your skill and more into a mix of luck, and farming. Which is what makes it the most annoying one since there's a limit of things that you can do, about it, especially if you don't cheat the deaths of your orcs, since defeat means losing it.

Also special  mention to our beloved If You Can't Beat Them, until you realise there's and option for your followers not to save you killing the orc that is executing you in configuration.

Conclusion:

Story side, it's amazing the improvement from the first one and personally love the turn it takes towards the end of the game. In the mechanics they bring the idea of the armies to the next step ( I don't know if the war style appear on the dlc of the first one) as well as bring some new tricks to Talion skills. So in every way, this feels like a proper upgrade of the first instalment, bringing some iconic elements of the Middle-earth to the battle, while maintaining the story of Talion, and linking everything to the events of of the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings. So even if the last chapter of the game can get a bit tedious, it's a nice continuation of the first game, and a enjoyable journey both narrative and gaming.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 108 #

L07514d.png

spacer.png

1S3e8a5f.png

Heroes of Gaia

Obtained date: 18th Apr 2020

Time to completion: 1 Year, 11 Months, 3 weeks

Spoiler

FINAL-FANTASY-IX-20200418000029.jpg

-                                                                                                              

In simple words this game has a special place in my gaming memory. Wasn't the first final game I played, but it actually the first I manage to beat (mostly because I could use a Memory Card). So if someone ever ask me for a FF recomendation, as much as I love VII, this would be my choice.

Why you may ask, well from the PSX era (which was amazing) this is the one that keeps more of the essence of the saga. 4 char party, each character has it's role and skills, the story and setting is great. 

Neither is too hard so you can get the ropes easily around and J-RPG, I mean you might struggle a bit with Black Waltz 1 fight if you don't use a bit of strategy, but that's the only fight I can remember to be a bit challenging if you didn't know what where you doing(like stealing weapons from every boss until they drop it).

First Trophy:

25S83123f.png

A Round of Applause
Have the nobles demand an encore.

Comparing to other FF trophy list including the PSX remasters, most of trophies are endgame design.

Most of them are for getting endgame items, or completing long side-quest that can only be finished on CD4, and most of the early ones, well are easily missable.

Technically the earliest trophy you can archive would be Skip to My Lou if you go for that hateful jump rope minigame as soon as you start the game, otherwise if you are planning to make a full trophy run your first stop would be A Round of Applause since you need to get the moonstone on this minigame for Over the Moon. and if you get it, you earn this trophy.

Last Trophy:

2S4dc633.png

Bloodlust
Defeat 10000 enemies.

Everyone has a different approach towards game, me knowing what a painful experience Hail to the King is I wasn't going to start wasting hours in this trophy unless I manage to handle all the minigames first.

Hardest Trophy:

23Sfcc4b6.png

Hail to the King
Jump rope 1000 times without tripping and obtain King of Jump Rope.

Alright, technically speaking FF IX doesn't have a truly difficult trophy, because of two reasons.

First the only fight that can be be difficult (excluding if you are underleveled) might me Ozma due to his mechanics but with the ingame cheats To Ozma and Back can be archived without trouble, also if memory doesn't fail at least on PSX it was technically doable with a lv1 party apparently.

Second all minigames that at first look can be a nightmare(Jump Rope and shuffling game) can be cheated, there's a script for the first one and you can film the second upload the video to YouTube and easily watch it a 0.25 speed. The only one you gotta work your way is Track Star but you just gotta find your more comfortable spamming buttons positions

There are some missable trophies too, but those are more a pain due to circumstance of easily missing them than technically hard specially Movie Critic due to the timing of some ATE conditions.

So legally speaking Hail to the King is by far the hardest one.

Most Annoying Trophy:

2S4dc633.png

Bloodlust
Defeat 10000 enemies.

This trophy is pure bullshit, even in steam when it's work as intended, being doable in multiple playthroughs and being able to keep track of the progress.

But that's not the case of PS4, first you gotta do it in a single playthrough (which might get you about 1000 enemies more or less depending on how you play).

Second and most annoying there's no way of tracking the progress, which as you kill and kill monster for hours, the longer it goes the more you worry if it may have glitched, since you got no way of tracking progress unless you do it manually.

So if you want the platinum keep in mind that depending on how you handle the "automatization" of the trophy or manually execution of this it's gonna be a lot of hours (in my case I thing it was about 30h) so make sure to have a leisure alternative you can do while spamming X, in my case well let's say Warcraft fishing advance a lot during the farming.

Conclusion:

As a game FF9 is and amazing game, you got plenty to do, to distract you from the main story from time to time, you can work on different strategies, and from time to time you get a bit of a challenge (well if you don't know what's going on), you got a bit of collectionable quest and side-quest and well plenty of secrets to reveal. I mean there was a side-quest for a Protect Ring that took 13 years to be discovered apparently. Chocobo adventures, Blue Magic pick your quest.

But the trophy list, is another story. Most of them are cool, making you have to pay attention to complete most of this side-quest, during your journey, others are classic J-RPG trophy like End of the Road, but Bloodlust simply takes the fun out of it no matter how you wanna look at it, every other trophy has a reason or meaning even Hail to the King, but not Bloodlust.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 1 month later...

# Platinum 109 #

L1398d7.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

1S4485b4.png

Be Greater

Obtained date: 2nd May 2020

Time to completion: 3 days, 5 hours, 59 minutes

Spoiler

Marvel-s-Spider-Man-20200502200045.jpg

-                                                                                                              

A-maizing, would be words use to describe this game, in every aspect the game is splendid. The game ain't extremely long or big but you won't be disappointet with what it has to offer, and specially it's story. In simple words it's hard not to enjoy the game even if you ain't a fan of Spider-man or Marvel Universe.

Been said this if you got a bit of Marvel knowledge well you got plenty of references to a lot of other characters in it, on Manhattan architecture.

First Trophy:

25Sbcc824.png

Knocking Down Kingpin
Defeat Fisk

As soon as you pop in the story mode, it's time to hunt the big fish, Spiderman big nemesis since he began his friendly neighbour spiderman journey, I guess maybe you could try to get some trophies like Spider-Man About Town or Wing It, but most trophies are block after Knocking Down Kingpin due to needing skills set or things that unlock as you progress on the main story, so odds are that first thing you do it kick Kingpin ass back to jail.

Last Trophy:

3S1a0c4a.png

I Heart Manhattan
100% complete all districts

Not many things can be left undone before this some option if you for some reason have miss doing it would be Hug It Out or getting Spectacular in some of Taskmaster challenges for that challenge type trophy to pop or maybe the likes of With Great Power...Sticky and Tricky and Hero for Higher but in most cases all of that would already pop up.

Hardest Trophy:

None

Even if at first it can me a bit complicated getting your hands around fights, you get the grasp of it very easily, and as you progress between your suit power and all the gadgets most fights become pretty simple to deal with if you know what you are doing and use your tools to their best, so apart from a couple of situations where you required  to use properly your travel tools, and some fights that you gotta think a bit instead of just spam your square button it's a fairly easy game, guess that why the put Ultimate difficulty on it

Most Annoying Trophy:

3S1a0c4a.png

I Heart Manhattan
100% complete all districts

Not really annoying as itself but it the one that requires you to get almost everything in the game so conseucently it's the most annoying, worst part of it is crimes since you have to end up traveling all the city over and over to get the notification of them happening to be able to do them, at least I got all the secrets photos while getting them withouth having to hunt them down, trying to know where I left one( that suit on the platinum pic is the one for getting them).

Conclusion:

One of the great gaming pieces of this generation without doubt, a game that most people should give it a try, unless you really hate this type of gameplay you are up for a really good experience on PS4

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame