You are locked in a room for 24 hours and will be executed if you don't attain a specific trophy, what trophy ends you?

realm722

Ah, finally a fun topic again on ratalaikaprofiles

sorry, i meant to say psnprofiles

15La6ec8f.png

Giant Accomplishment in Call of Duty Black Ops II

complete all 160 challenges in the campaign

netting this trophy would finally unlock the platinum for me and it would indeed be a giant accomplishment!

Theres 10 challenges per level some of which are harder than others, that clearly goes without saying..but theres no checkpoints

So lets say you have to do a specific challenge towards the end of a level, which can take you upwards of 10-12minutes just to get to because for one thing, that particular level starts with an unskippable intro dialog scene, wtf...you then have to flawlessly execute the challenge because if you fail, you have to restart the entire mission just to get back to the “starting point” of said challenge, enjoy that intro dialog scene again

repeated fails can accumulate to hours upon hours of wasted time

i forget where i last left off, i do believe i have more than 50% of the challenges completed but it wasnt very fun for me to replay a particular mission over and over and over again just to fail time and time again

maybe one day, (or a full solid week rather) ill go back and see if i can get it done, im pretty sure I could eventually pull it off but as it sits, i dont have any desire to go back and torture myself trying

so it looks like i would be executed lol

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 3

Treasure Hunter from Final Fantasy XIII. It requires you to have owned every weapon and accessory that exists in the game

I wanted Final Fantasy XIII to be my first platinum back in the day so I started working on farming the giant turtles for dark matter/ingots (they're needed to make the Ultimate Weapons)

It slowly occurred to me how many hundreds of turtles I would have to kill (they're long and boring fights once you figure out the trick to them) and hope that they drop their super rare drops. Not to mention that I might have to play through the entire story again to get all the items I missed the first time. I noped the hell out of that and moved on.

So if it's get Treasure Hunter or die, I would sit in the middle of the room and wait for death.

17 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

I haven't played FFX since the PS2 days, but I don't remember this task being too bad. It's really only a matter of trial and error and memorizing the best route.

Edit: Not trying to say you stink if you couldn't do this, but the way you wrote your comment implied perhaps you hadn't even tried yet. I wasn't trying to knock you, just wanted to suggest giving it a try if you hadn't yet.

oh i tried it, and it was extremely frustrating. i eventually just stopped when i started to hit my legs angrily 

If i want a quick death, i'll choose Defiance's plainum (PS3 version). The 11 trophies i have left to get it require completing missions killing other players, winning PvP matches in certain scenarios or scoring kills in "Shadow wars". Unless i get in a consistent boosting team, i'm not getting all of that in less than 24 hours. Other options would be killing any of the Metal Gear: Rising Revengeance bosses in "Hard" or above without getting hit or getting "My kung-fu is strong/stronger" in MK9.

Edited by Vampirehunter145

9 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:
5S7b1210.png

Charted! - Crushing
Finish the Game on Crushing Without Changing the Difficulty

I've tried but I can't do it, so no Uncharted platinum's for me. 1f622.png

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3938-uncharted-drakes-fortune-remastered/DaikichiKawachi

You can glitch the tweaks to do the Crushing/Brutle runs with Hit Hit Kills/Infinity Ammo. Still hard but makes it easier. ? 

Just finished Uncharted 2 Crushing in fact! ?

-----

Any Speed Runs trophies. I'm terrible at them.

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 1

On 5/6/2019 at 8:29 PM, GravityQueeen said:

It is Classic Master from Q*bert Rebooted.

1Laf3cc2.png

The requirement is pretty simple: just beat the classic game from the 80's. Was attempting it months ago and I should be already dead! I plan on getting it eventually and gracefully revive ?

You can do this! I know you can! 

Being an old man that had this game in various states as a child, as well as in the arcades I thought it would be easy. But its not! Not at all! However my IRL friend CanuckKiller 100%'d this game, and he isnt a trophy hunter, in fact he doesn't much care about trophies at all. Drives me nuts! https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3349-qbert-rebooted/CanuckKiller

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No Challenge Too Hard (Street Fighter 4)

It took me so many years to clear all trials in this game, i don't even know if I pulled off some of the combos because of my skill or because I just got lucky...

Dutiful Xenologist (Speed Brawl)

In theory, you could get this trophy in ~24 hours... but only if the RNGesus is in a good mood, which he isn't most of the time, unfortunately.

Messiah (Outlast 2)

Just as a comparision: The story of the first game can be finished in about 45 minutes if you don't use out of bound glitches. To clear the story in this game, it takes 2 hours, even if you rush through the levels. Now imagine doing this on the hardest mode with permadeath on and not being able to change the battery of your camera (→ one of your most useful items in the game). Yeah... Good times... NOT.