Beware of Animus glitch, which corrupts saves!!

So, yesterday i was on my way to begin chapter 6, during the start of which an error occurred right before the cutscene, while Aveline were running at Animus menu. The error was CE-34878-0. Well, error is an error i thought first and restarted my game. But then i found myself again while running at animus, and a few seconds later game crashed one more time. On that moment i understood, that game made autosave which brings me to crash point. Which means, I'm stuck and the only way to continue my game is start the new one. The worse thing for me about this was that I've collected everything but one maya artifact, which i planned to pick up during that damn chapter. 

• Like 4

im sorry about your game save loss, i just hope others don't catch the glitch before it's too late. 

i suffered something like yours but in a different game but that only set me back about 2 full days it was a light plat wall to climb (liberate one entire region) because i decided to liberate the whole thing right after chapter 2 >< in just cause 3.

Edited by lordguwa

1 hour ago, lordguwa said:

im sorry about your game save loss, i just hope others don't catch the glitch before it's too late. 

i suffered something like yours but in a different game but that only set me back about 2 full days it was a light plat wall to climb (liberate one entire region) because i decided to liberate the whole thing right after chapter 2 >< in just cause 3.

I just really hope nothing like that can be obtained in AC3, because that game needs much more time to be full completed, especially now, when even DLC's are counts for plat. Played almost all AC games, but never get such "pleasant surprise" before. Was it so difficult for them to implument manual saves for the third remaster of Liberation? These kind of glitches are the most cruel ones, in my opinion. 

• Like 3

Damn that sucks. This is actually the 2nd time today I heard about corrupt save data. As I said before, it reminds me of the famous ice cream factory in Vice City in the original release. People saved their game there but then it would black out. 

Edited by ARH65512