This is a Ratalaika Game, btw.

Sikutai

18 minutes ago, Sega-Ryudo said:

I just wanted to say that. It's a bit older but in Sale actually, 5,99 Euro.

Its also a rather fun game. Platinum will take about 10 hours. Not too difficult. Just finished the NA version. I did up a bunch of videos for a few of the miscellaneous trophies.

Of course the haters won’t care, doesn’t fit their narrative. 

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Its also a rather fun game. Platinum will take about 10 hours. Not too difficult. Just finished the NA version. I did up a bunch of videos for a few of the miscellaneous trophies.

Of course the haters won’t care, doesn’t fit their narrative. 

Yes, it makes fun. Not too difficult but not easy, thats my opinion after 3 hours.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo

3 hours ago, TheLakota said:

Their point was that it's now on sale.

What was the point of your post, other than to be passive aggressive?

OP's point was that the game was a Ratalaika game, with the fact that it's on sale being added in there afterward. I was questioning their need to point out that it was a Ratalaika game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, diskdocx said:

So you are proving that the trophy elitists are basically hypocrites. All the bitching threads, the argument has often been that the lists, not the games, are the problem. If the trophy lists took time and skill, no one would complain.

Right. And no one would play the game either. 

This is a solid indie title. Not ground breaking, but solid, and fun. Certainly there is enough game to justify the trophy list. It's unfortunate that few people have played it. Heck, the NA stack has a plat rarity of around 10%, which should make the elitists drool, cause that's a 'worthy platinum' to own (since only rarity matters).

Of course, the game isn't worth the usual $20 price tag, but even at $5, I doubt this would have had any decent level of interest/sales.

I predict that by the end of the day, there will be more replies in this thread than game owners.

Depends on how you see it eh.

1. If the game is super over the top good and everyone must play it (the 1%), then you can say it's hypocritical.

2. If the game seems like your standard indie game and non-interesting for the public eye (the 99% and just like most ratgames), you can say it proves the point that trophy lists sells!

But I wonder, did you think of the 2nd statement? Since that one seems a lot more obvious when I read the initial [joke]..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, diskdocx said:

I predict that by the end of the day, there will be more replies in this thread than game owners.

Probably, because the typical rat games buyer would not buy anything that takes more than 10 minutes with a 1/10 difficulty.

• Like 2

On 5/6/2019 at 8:09 AM, diskdocx said:

So you are proving that the trophy elitists are basically hypocrites. All the bitching threads, the argument has often been that the lists, not the games, are the problem. If the trophy lists took time and skill, no one would complain.

Right. And no one would play the game either. 

The bitching was regarding the six stacks that they made. If they had made just one, or hell two stacks, people probably wouldn’t of bitched about them.

It caters to the instant gratification crowd. The lists speak for themselves. 

Then again, there’s only so many retro indie games one can crank out before they get stale. Jack n’ Jill DX was a blatant rip off of Super Mario Bros, trying to emulate the Game Boy era. I don’t see the appeal in that. 

Thx for alerting me this is on sale, i'll go buy it now :) was waiting for it to be a little less, hopefully i can get some nice fun and enjoyment out of this 

As for the small owners, Games can go under the radar you know 

Edited by Conker
  • Like 1