Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Officially Announced (17 November 2020)

Yeah, it's coming to next gen as well.

Available Holiday 2020 on Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Stadia and PC.

5 hours ago, panikooooos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

rumor-assassins-creed-valhalla-trophies-acheivements-leaked-1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

rumor-assassins-creed-valhalla-trophies-acheivements-leaked-2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

rumor-assassins-creed-valhalla-trophies-acheivements-leaked-3.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

rumor-assassins-creed-valhalla-trophies-acheivements-leaked-4.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

rumor-assassins-creed-valhalla-trophies-acheivements-leaked-5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

rumor-assassins-creed-valhalla-trophies-acheivements-leaked-6.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

rumor-assassins-creed-valhalla-trophies-acheivements-leaked-7.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

rumor-assassins-creed-valhalla-trophies-acheivements-leaked-8.jpg

Apparently the whole trophy list has been leaked. Gamer discretion is advised if you don't want spoilers ?

Interesting looking list. Might pick it up when its $20 or less, skipped Odyssey. Loved Syndicate and Origins.

Is it just me ORRRRRRR does that look a LOT like Old Ezio under the tree?? "Odin is with us!!" 

If it was Old Desmon instead, I would lose my mind. If he somehow ascended instead of died and is travelling with the power of the Apple of Eden.

Time period puts the game before the Assassin Order was founded, unless they're retconning when the change occurred. From Bayek's time to the 1100s it's the Hidden Ones. Judging from the look on that guys face when he saw the hidden blade, they sure must have kept hidden.

As always, I'm more interested in the modern story. They probably won't reveal anything about that until the game launches..

14 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

At the end says series x ... I guess that 12 tf showed off its power!! LOL damn god of war in game graphics looked better!! Photo realism MY ASS!! IF thats next gen I will wait!! SIGH!! XBOX and there 12 tf loooks sooo weak!!!!!! that was bad!!

Did you have a stroke while typing that or...?

• Like 2

If you guys liked Origins, you may like this one. Ashraf Ismail who directed Origins is directing this one.

It's confirmed that those who purchase the Xbox One X version gets upgraded to the Series X version as well (smart delivery). Hopefully Sony does the same with PS5.

Edited by Ghost

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

If you guys liked Origins, you may like this one. Ashraf Ismail who directed Origins is directing this one.

It's confirmed that those who purchase the Xbox One X version gets upgraded to the Series X version as well (smart delivery). Hopefully Sony does the same with PS5.

I wonder how achievements and trophies will be, guess they will probably share the same list

8 minutes ago, MichMasteR said:

I wonder how achievements and trophies will be, guess they will probably share the same list

They were leaked last month. Here they are:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alderriz said:

Looks like they're hinting they'll show some gameplay next week at Inside Xbox show.

FINALLY! Hope Sony follows suit already... 

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

They were leaked last month. Here they are:

Sweet, I am getting more excited for this one

It looks interesting, but I'll prob just wait on this one till I get PS5. I wasn't expecting it to come out this year and I'm still working on my backlog. I've also learned my lesson from buying Black Flag on PS3 only for it to come out months later for PS4 lol

Edited by PostGameBlues

10 minutes ago, Alderriz said:

Looks like they're hinting they'll show some gameplay next week at Inside Xbox show.

Confirmed, but only third-party games

https://www.ign.com/articles/first-look-at-xbox-series-x-games-in-next-weeks-inside-xbox

• Like 1

Press-Start.com.au provided some info about the game

• The game takes place in the 9th Century with the game beginning in Norway before taking to you Dark Ages England
  • There’s four major Kingdoms – North Cumbria, East Anglia, Mercia and Essex
  • Settlements and raids play a big part in the game.
  • A big part of the game is managing your settlement, by growing it and adding people to it.
  • You need to take out your long-ship to go on raids, attack other settlements and use those resources to grow your own settlement
  • Similarly, your settlement can be raided at anytime by other people in the world.
  • The idea is that your settlement will be come a community where you’ll know all the people that are within it
  • The game will have weightier combat than that of Origins or Odyssey with bearded axes, dane axes and flails
  • You can dual wield any weapons in the game including swords, axes and shields (can even dual wield shields for instance)
  • Enemy variety is bigger than ever. The team wanted to make sure that 15-20 hours into the game, you were still being surprised with new enemy types and variety.
  • Levels are no longer a thing. Your character is now measured by ‘power’ which is tied to the skill set of your character
  • Naval combat is back with the longship playing a big part in the naval exploration and naval combat
  • There are pet companions in the game. We’ve had confirmation that you can call wolves to help you in battle
  • It’s heavily hinted that we’ll see Odin and potentially some other gods of Norse mythology in the game. An example given was Ratatoskr (a squirrel) that you’ll see in the game.
  • The game will support faster loading times on next-gen consoles with next-gen tech helping build a bigger, more immersive world.
  • The story fits into what has been setup within the worlds of Odyssey and Origins and we’ll see some familiar characters
  • There’s still branching dialogue with big decisions to be made along the way
  • The game is a single player experience, but will have online components.

More coverage:

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Press-Start.com.au provided some info about the game

• Settlements and raids play a big part in the game.
  • A big part of the game is managing your settlement, by growing it and adding people to it.
  • Similarly, your settlement can be raided at anytime by other people in the world.

'Hey there, another settlement needs your help!' 

I expect a Preston Garvey character in this game...

• Like 1