Game is still available through Deluxe edition

• 2 months later...

Any idea if the game still bundled with ac7 deluxe edition? Would be amazing if someone who bought the game on the ongoing sale clarifies it.

Update: So i just bought the deluxe edition and the unsung war is still included! Heads up to anyone intrested

Edited by ustakun
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

What about people that already purchased the standard edition, though?

A friend of mine purchased the standard edition, and now he wants to get the Deluxe Edition so that he can also play AC5, but it seems like once you purchase the SE, it prevents you from buying the Deluxe because "you already own AC7".

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, crashratchet said:

What about people that already purchased the standard edition, though?

A friend of mine purchased the standard edition, and now he wants to get the Deluxe Edition so that he can also play AC5, but it seems like once you purchase the SE, it prevents you from buying the Deluxe because "you already own AC7".

Deluxe editions are usually just the game bundled with a season pass so see if simply buying the season pass will get you AC5 as well

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 9:59 AM, majob said:

Deluxe editions are usually just the game bundled with a season pass so see if simply buying the season pass will get you AC5 as well

Does this work with the NA store? I checked the NA store page but I cannot find AC5 in the description.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA05636_00-AC7DELUXEED00000

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Astray404 said:

Does this work with the NA store? I checked the NA store page but I cannot find AC5 in the description.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA05636_00-AC7DELUXEED00000

I have no idea really. I just suggested to see if the purchase of the season pass would include the game. The description itself only describes the add on content vaguely

12 minutes ago, majob said:

I have no idea really. I just suggested to see if the purchase of the season pass would include the game. The description itself only describes the add on content vaguely

I've heard that AC5 is only included in the day 1 edition, and the date to redeem the code has already passed. Still not sure if this is true.

• 3 weeks later...

14 hours ago, ChimJiminie said:

Since the deluxe edition is on sale at the moment, can anyone confirm if this is still available through it somehow?

Edit: It is no longer available through the DE. :( Shame.

I just bought the deluxe version on the psn store today. And AC5 was included! It is in my library now.

I did buy from the Europe psn store if that makes any difference.

ace.jpg

Edited by outsiderex
added picture
  • Like 1

not trying to be mean but i think that is a rather silly reason to pass up on a fantastic game

you do understand Bandai Namco cannot sell AC5 separately bc of licensing issues. if i recall correctly, they basically cannot offer AC5 as a standalone bc that would mean they would make money from it, resulting in issues with license holders of certain aircraft used in the game.

this is probably also the same reason that Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and Ace Combat 6 are not available for official purchase (on PS Store, Xbox Store, or Steam) anymore, due to expired licenses

massive shame bc those games are awesome! even though they get a lot of hate. why , i bought an x360 again earlier this year just to play AC6 and i would recommend any AC fan do this as well. the soundtrack and visuals are superb to this day. as for AC:AH i know it's popular to crap on that game but the hate is completely unwarranted unless you're a sheep fanboy that wants to fit in with the other fans on their stupid little subreddit with their memes and crap. absolutely fantastic game and very innovative for the franchise, and im almost wanting to replay it sometime soon

they wont put it up for free obviously but they ported (and semi-remastered) AC5 and included it in the preorder bundle for AC7 as an incentive to preorder the game

this is also why AC6 was offered as a preorder exclusive bonus with the Xbox version of AC7

im only a very casual fan of this series (though ive played pretty much all the titles from the very first one) so i wasnt following the AC7 release all that closely...

anyway, all this means is that the only way anyone not taking advantage of the current EU Deluxe Edition of AC7, is going to have to hope that AC5 will be included in a preorder bundle again sometime in the future when the next AC title comes out, im hoping they will also do similar ports with AC04 and AC Zero

tbh i dont care about real aircraift and i wish the series didnt use those bc then we could have easy ports/remasters of the previous games without all the license hassle. in AC7, the fictional aircraft are the best, the ADF planes are incredibly sexy and i cant stop taking screenshots of the Raven in particular. but some of the licensed ones are neat as well

Edited by MeteoraXV
  • Like 3

well reading my post above now i kinda sound like a jerk when i didnt mean to, and i didnt mean to bash the fandom and their subreddit, i just really genuinely like AC:AH just as much as the other games, and i dont like memes and that's like 90% of the content there, but whatever. i like FF13 too and get a lot of hate for that even though i like the other titles as well, i like KH Re:CoM, i like Tales of Zestiria, etc. all very hated games by the fandoms of those series, i guess im a weirdo but it's fine

Edited by MeteoraXV
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

The Ace Combat community is typically a lot more friendly and welcoming than most other online fandoms. I'm very disappointed to see such bashing against it, and I'm glad you realized you went too harsh @MeteoraXV

Take me, for example. I've been an admin at the Ace Combat wiki for a few years, but I also do like Assault Horizon, but I also understand it's a terrible Ace Combat game. It's a good game in a few aspects -- but it's a terrible Ace Combat game, and it was marketed as the "future" of the Ace Combat brand, so that's why people bash on it so hard. It deserves it from the standpoint of an Ace Combat game. Again, keep in mind that I do like it. I understand everyone else's points about it because they're still valid.

Now, if you want to bash Reddit communities in general, that's a different story :P But the Ace Combat memes are glorious ?

Also, with all of that, none of this is even the point of this topic. I'm incredibly surprised Bandai Namco hasn't caught wind of the AC5 remaster on the European PSN store, hopefully people can continue to use that path to get access to this game.

Edited by SlyCooperFan100
fixing a word mix-up
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AnGEIHisPANo said:

So let's see the reasons so far why I would make an EU account.

Fahrenheit.... check

Ace Combat 5... check

Farenheit? Like the David Cage game? Is there a difference between that and the Indigo Prophecy on the NA stores? I thought it was just a name change...

30 minutes ago, SeedersPhD said:

Farenheit? Like the David Cage game? Is there a difference between that and the Indigo Prophecy on the NA stores? I thought it was just a name change...

Indigo prophecy had sexual content removed that was in Fahrenheit. There's a qte sex scene.

1 hour ago, SeedersPhD said:

Is it censored? I think that Quantic Dreams didn't censor the PS4 version, or at least that's what they said online

I honestly couldn't tell you as I've only played the PS2 version but according to Wikipedia the NA PS4 version is based on the uncut EU version

Edited by majob

• 2 months later...