Sound Shapes on XTC?!

Ha, I was just checking out the exact same vid after reading the game name in the new releases list. And honestly, I don't know, but it looks like a LOT of fun! Didn't know anything about this game, but will definitely keep an eye on it! 

As for the trophies... It seems like you cannot do anything but avoid touching the red hazards, so no idea how a rank will be calculated.. (maybe for S-rank you need to not be touched once or something..?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arcesus7 said:

Ha, I was just checking out the exact same vid after reading the game name in the new releases list. And honestly, I don't know, but it looks like a LOT of fun! Didn't know anything about this game, but will definitely keep an eye on it! 

As for the trophies... It seems like you cannot do anything but avoid touching the red hazards, so no idea how a rank will be calculated.. (maybe for S-rank you need to not be touched once or something..?)

Haha Nice :D yeah looks really like a lot of fun :)

Well i dont know, but i also think you can't touch the Hazards for the S-Rank :D

• Like 1

Really looking forward to this one! I watched a video of the first boss fight and the gameplay and music were spot on! I'm definitely going to buy it, though it will probably not be a Day 1 buy for me (still have a bunch of games in my library that I have yet to play?).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sillshez15 said:

Really looking forward to this one! I watched a video of the first boss fight and the gameplay and music were spot on! I'm definitely going to buy it, though it will probably not be a Day 1 buy for me (still have a bunch of games in my library that I have yet to play1f60f.png).

Yeah for me to, the backlog is huge enough, so i could comes on the wishlist and could wait for a Sale :D

3 hours ago, Arcesus7 said:

To get S rank you have to beat the song without getting a single hit, and for A-rank you need to beat the song without dying. 

3 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Looks like it releases the 31st. Day one buy for me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Shapes_%26_Beats

It will release in may 10 

Edited by z-Blazee
  • Like 2

As someone who has owned the Nintendo Switch version for a while, I'd recommend it if you like moving around to the beat as a shape. The story mode is fun, but still have mixed feelings about it as a mode itself. A lot of the tracks are really addictive, some are hard though, I will admit that. I don't know if they are going to, but I know the Switch version had some additional music that was added on to it for free (Example: Mortal Kombat track). Haven't tried the online due to reasons, but hopefully the PS4 online won't be too laggy. As far as using your own music and creating your own levels, nothing like that was put up for Switch "yet," so its probably gonna be the same for PS4 at the moment. The trophies by the way honestly aren't that hard from what I see. Probably 2/10 or 3/10 difficulty. Hope this paragraph sums some things up for you. At the end of the day though up to you if you want to give this game a go. I know I will... but a little later than I'd like to. ?

7 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

This will be the perfect game to get me into a state of actual rage when I'm not playing Rage 2 next month.

bullet hell dodge game.... if i played this i would lose it trying to S rank everything.