Super Neptunia RPG trophy thoughts?

11 hours ago, Spaz said:

If I had a dollar every time I see the title “Trophy Thoughts” in the topic heading.

...you'd probably only have about $1000 dollars. A lot of times to see it, but not a lot of money. :D

Anyway, for those who might have played the Japanese version, the 500,000,000 credits trophy looks grindy. Is it so?

8 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

...you'd probably only have about $1000 dollars. A lot of times to see it, but not a lot of money. :D

Anyway, for those who might have played the Japanese version, the 500,000,000 credits trophy looks grindy. Is it so?

i'm assuming there's an error in the trophy description? it only says 500,000 but the trophy title is multi-millionare

Just now, DEI2EK said:

i'm assuming there's an error in the trophy description? it only says 500,000 but the trophy title is multi-millionare

Huh. You're right. I could have sworn it was 500,000,000 when I looked (which felt gigantic, compared to the 250,000 trophy below).

Doesn't feel as grindy now. 

6 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

I want to get it, but the game is censored on Playstation.  Not sure I like the idea of my anime tiddies being censored. ;_;

What do you mean with censored? It's not like the Neptunia games ever had uncensored boobs, "just" lots of ecchi stuff and low amounts of clothing... :P Or did I miss something important in the past by playing the games on PS4/Vita? Where are my uncensored Noire boobs? :eyebrow::awesome:

Anyway, definitely going to get this game. However, I heard that the game is incredibly laggy/ buggy!? Can a japanese version player comment on this?

23 minutes ago, ShadowStefan said:

What do you mean with censored? It's not like the Neptunia games ever had uncensored boobs, "just" lots of ecchi stuff and low amounts of clothing... :P Or did I miss something important in the past by playing the games on PS4/Vita? Where are my uncensored Noire boobs? :eyebrow::awesome:

Two CGs were slightly altered in the PS4 version. Sure, it's a small change, but that doesn't make it any less stupid or unnecessary. At least you can look up how they're supposed to look online. I'm strongly against censorship, but I bought it anyway because I'm a hypocrite like that. Then again, I got it for about $20 used, so I don't really feel "cheated". 

29 minutes ago, ShadowStefan said:

Anyway, definitely going to get this game. However, I heard that the game is incredibly laggy/ buggy!? Can a japanese version player comment on this?

There is some occasional lag, but it's nothing game breaking. I never ran in to any bugs, either. Unless it was worse when it launched, then it just sounds like the typical exaggeration you hear online.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Two CGs were slightly altered in the PS4 version. Sure, it's a small change, but that doesn't make it any less stupid or unnecessary. At least you can look up how they're supposed to look online. I'm strongly against censorship, but I bought it anyway because I'm a hypocrite like that. Then again, I got it for about $20 used, so I don't really feel "cheated". 

There is some occasional lag, but it's nothing game breaking. I never ran in to any bugs, either. Unless it was worse when it launched, then it just sounds like the typical exaggeration you hear online.

Thanks for the answer, that all sounds fine to me. Will get the game for sure then. :)

6 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Sony's attitude towards these "anime games" has changed a lot over the last year. Things that used to be allowed on their platforms aren't any longer due to a new policy they've adopted. I would recommend reading up on it since censorship is affecting the majority of these kinds of games releasing on PlayStation these days and is giving Japanese developers a lot of grief as they're forced to implement changes dictated to them by people in California. PlayStation isn't the best place to play "anime games" anymore and it's likely we'll see more devs skip the platform entirely. The glory days of Vita/PS3 releases are over. -_-

• Like 4