Spring Update Reveal on May 9th

Happy

Capcom has just announced they would be holding another developer update on May 9th (or May 10th depending on your timezone). The previous update revealed both the Witcher collaboration as well as the Iceborne expansion along some additional minor content.

Community manager Socks has implied that viewers should be expecting additional information on Iceborne.

The stream is set to start one hour after the start of the also recently announced new State of Play (Playstation Direct).

• Like 1

Nice! I don't give a damn about the State of Play thing, but I'll definitely try to watch this live. Hopefully we see actual gameplay of the Iceborne expansion. The Witcher 3 collaboration was pretty rad, so hopefully they announce another one similar to that. :D

• Like 1

Please no extra trophies... please no extra trophies... This game is already my candidate for dullest and most tedious platinum grind ever, it beats Orcs Must Die Unchained outright due to shitty rng not only for the trophies, but even supposedly basic features that should make the grind a bit more managable, and that is saying something.

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing more stuff about the Iceborne expansion. With the way things have been going with Capcom I'm actually excited to see what they will bring with it :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Please no extra trophies... please no extra trophies... This game is already my candidate for dullest and most tedious platinum grind ever, it beats Orcs Must Die Unchained outright due to shitty rng not only for the trophies, but even supposedly basic features that should make the grind a bit more managable, and that is saying something.

I think you're out of luck. Sucks for the completionist.