Suggestion: Sort games by series option

8 minutes ago, SkeithTheTerror said:

Wouldn't it be pretty neat if in the sort options on our games lists we could sort them by series? For example if that was a sort option then all the Yakuza games on my profile could be next to each other

What is the problem with sorting them alphabetically?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

but alphabetically would put all the Yakuza games together. Also all the games that don't have series would just be sorted...alphabetically. 

I think you just want to sort things alphabetically :)

t70CfUg.png

It depends of what game we’re talking about. Yakuza is an easy serie to order alphabetically and put them all together. Crash Bandicoot won’t be the same. With Crash Team Racing release, other games starting with “Crash” (like Crash n Burn) will be mixed in between “Bandicoot” and “Team”. I don’t think the option of filtering by series will change much or it’s necessary, although it’s not linear as “order alphabetically it will be the same”.

38 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

It depends of what game we’re talking about. Yakuza is an easy serie to order alphabetically and put them all together. Crash Bandicoot won’t be the same. With Crash Team Racing release, other games starting with “Crash” (like Crash n Burn) will be mixed in between “Bandicoot” and “Team”. I don’t think the option of filtering by series will change much or it’s necessary, although it’s not linear as “order alphabetically it will be the same”.

Tomb Raider is also a great example. We have one started with T, R and S (Rise and Shadow)

• Like 1

Wasn't this "filter" actually planned as part of the series leaderboard or something? (the same way that the genre and theme tags are half implemented right now). 

I think that actual search options were to be made available in the Games section when everything was done, but obviously there's a much more urgent thing to fix right now.