Kemco?

Just now, merciful84 said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. The trophy list smelled very Kemcoish.

I realized I could just have looked at Google for it after posting, and sure enough, it's Kemco. Man, they really pump these things out (though Ratalaika has more than taken the focus off of them lately). 

I might pick it up if it's 2D, but I still haven't finished my last Kemco purchase (Revenant Dogma). 

5 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I realized I could just have looked at Google for it after posting, and sure enough, it's Kemco. Man, they really pump these things out (though Ratalaika has more than taken the focus off of them lately). 

I might pick it up if it's 2D, but I still haven't finished my last Kemco purchase (Revenant Dogma). 

Most of them are ports of mobile games. I usually go to the below site to research secrets and exploits about newly ported KEMCO games on Sony platforms and I'm willing to bet most if not all of these games are going to be eventually ported to PSN:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/games/

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, merciful84 said:

Most of them are ports of mobile games. I usually go to the below site to research secrets and exploits about newly ported KEMCO games on Sony platforms and I'm willing to bet most if not all of these games are going to be eventually ported to PSN:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/games/

Oh. My. God. The Kemco train is now fully self-sustaining!

You know, I've used that site before (notably when I was playing Dragon Sinker, before I wrote my guide), but never found that page.

25 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Oh. My. God. The Kemco train is now fully self-sustaining!

You know, I've used that site before (notably when I was playing Dragon Sinker, before I wrote my guide), but never found that page.

I actually found the site when playing through Asdivine Hearts and randomly landed on the list of games when I just went surfing around the site out of curiosity, lol.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

It's definitely Kemco... but I feel this one is a bit different than most of their other games. I know they don't develop all the games they publish, and I guess this might be one of those they just published. What is different? Well, IMO, too much dialogue, not enough gameplay. If you don't spam the dialogue, the ratio of dialogue vs gameplay is like at least 75% dialogue. When you first do get to control anyone and fight etc, it's usually just to walk to the next area. There's some few short dungeons, some of them have quite high encounter rate. Trophy list is very easy though, but game takes a while.