HELP Completed on grounded mode plus no trophy

27 minutes ago, AzzA_AvFc_2014 said:

I’ve completed every chapter on new game plus and prologue/epilogue and I’ve got no trophy for doing it I’m so annoyed anyone able to help 

So after playing with this a lot, i BELIEVE (not 100% proven by myself) that If you go through Chapter Select and EVERY chapter has "Grounded" labeled as "Highest Difficulty Completed" just pick the last mission and play it again on Grounded - It should get you the Grounded AND Grounded Plus Trophy (My Trophies are listed below via Link - See Time Stamps)
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2752-the-last-of-us-remastered/SwampGas13

Hopefully that works for you!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SwampGas said:

So after playing with this a lot, i BELIEVE (not 100% proven by myself) that If you go through Chapter Select and EVERY chapter has "Grounded" labeled as "Highest Difficulty Completed" just pick the last mission and play it again on Grounded - It should get you the Grounded AND Grounded Plus Trophy (My Trophies are listed below via Link - See Time Stamps)
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2752-the-last-of-us-remastered/SwampGas13

Hopefully that works for you!

This^

Grounded Mode is a little buggy so Chapters don't always register as being completed on either Grounded or Grounded + so double check each Chapter and make sure all of of them are correctly marked as completed on the appropriate difficulty.

• Like 1

I done every chapter from start in grounded mode but didn’t complete  the prologue in grounded so went back to that and completed on grounded but still no ping surely that don’t have anything to do with it does it 

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

Grounded Mode is a little buggy so Chapters don't always register as being completed on either Grounded or Grounded + so double check each Chapter and make sure all of of them are correctly marked as completed on the appropriate difficulty.

Replaying last mission would that mean the hospital mission mate

7 minutes ago, AzzA_AvFc_2014 said:

I done every chapter from start in grounded mode but didn’t complete  the prologue in grounded so went back to that and completed on grounded but still no ping surely that don’t have anything to do with it does it 

Ok now that you did the prologue in grounded mode you have to repeat the last mission on grounded mode so the save register every chapter played in Grounded mode.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...