Lockout question

lurch_9944

It happens twice, you'll get locked out from the north for quite awhile then after some stuff happens, you'll be locked out of the south for a little while, after the story ends you can go wherever you want and do final clean ups for the trophies and upgrades no problem.

Nothing is missable and everything can be done after credits.

I was just going to post this same thing does it matter if you have some stuff left to do and collectibles the only mission I think I have not had yet is blow up the caves  for iron mike 

just dont want want to get locked out of the plat as I have had zero issues with the game and love it

4 hours ago, Romanus1 said:

I was just going to post this same thing does it matter if you have some stuff left to do and collectibles the only mission I think I have not had yet is blow up the caves  for iron mike 

just dont want want to get locked out of the plat as I have had zero issues with the game and love it

Nothing is missable, except probably some bike skins if you ignore optional storylines or missions, I would do every mission when it comes available. 

4 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

Nothing is missable, except probably some bike skins if you ignore optional storylines or missions, I would do every mission when it comes available. 

Is there a list out that seperates optional missions from main story cause I can't tell the difference

25 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Is there a list out that seperates optional missions from main story cause I can't tell the difference

Yeah that's my issue I seem to be at a point after blowing up a damn where I only get called to camps for bounty hunts but I know we were planning to blow up a cave so not sure as iron mike and me were doing that but now talking to him locks me out suppose I should just do a back up save here just in case it messes up something so i can go back easy