Ghost Recon announcement Thursday

Ubisoft has been on a spree lately delivering quality games and supporting them with updates so hopefully this one turns out better than wildlands. Wildlands was good gameplay wise but fell short because of the huge map plastered with collectibles and repetitive side activities. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

It’s been leaked to be called Ghost Recon Breakpoint with a October release date:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2019/5/8/18537275/ghost-recon-breakpoint-release-date-ps4-pc-xbox-one

32 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Ubisoft has been on a spree lately delivering quality games and supporting them with updates so hopefully this one turns out better than wildlands. Wildlands was good gameplay wise but fell short because of the huge map plastered with collectibles and repetitive side activities. 

And they still leak more than the Titanic. xD

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

It's kind of what I was fearing which was another generic and repetitive open world game like the last one.

hey, my first recon game i owned was Wildlands, and i played one a long time ago. So, are the others more linear or what?

On 5/9/2019 at 3:19 PM, olliebear66t said:

It's kind of what I was fearing which was another generic and repetitive open world game like the last one.

jeez you are such a crybaby. I actualy enjoyed the open world unlike you. Having an open world made Wildlands and this game even better

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 0:19 PM, olliebear66t said:

Ya its kind of unfortunate that is all Ubisoft makes now days,  I can only play 1 or 2 open world games a year without getting burnt out.  All of them are basically do repetitive side quests, explore massive empty world, progress story a tiny bit until you are under leveled and repeat.  Unfortunatly this is what sells to the casual gamer so this wont change.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Oreo-_-Milkshake said:

jeez you are such a crybaby. I actualy enjoyed the open world unlike you. Having an open world made Wildlands and this game even better

What was it about the open world that you enjoyed?

7 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya its kind of unfortunate that is all Ubisoft makes now days,  I can only play 1 or 2 open world games a year without getting burnt out.  All of them are basically do repetitive side quests, explore massive empty world, progress story a tiny bit until you are under leveled and repeat.  Unfortunatly this is what sells to the casual gamer so this wont change.

Yeah, I mean I do enjoy some Assassin's Creed and Far Cry but I too can't play more than 1 or 2 open world games a year and I don't see why they should have made all their IP into open world games. I mean it would be different if they actually put a bit of thought into it and made it a different kind of open world game but it's the exact same thing as everything else, only more bland.