Code: Vein New Gameplay Footage & Closed Network Test Sign Up

Aranea Highwind

CV Battle.0

It has been quite some time since we last heard from Code Vein, the upcoming Dark Souls-like experience from publisher Bandai Namco. However, after going dark and back into development for a number of months, the title has reappeared with the announcement of an upcoming network test.

You can sign up to be in with a chance of joining the network test via this link, which is said to include the multiplayer portion of the game's first chapter.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/05/code_vein_reappears_with_upcoming_network_test

Edited by Aranea Highwind
  • Like 4

It feels like I've been waiting for this game forever. Hopefully this means we're getting close to them giving us a release date.

If this was a public network test, I would have given it a try, but I don't really feel like signing up just to get a chance at it.

That trailer does not look "Dark Souls-like". In fact, had I not read "Dark Souls-like" in the description above, I don't think I would have drawn any such comparison. 

Might be a good game, though. But God - I hate games where characters chirp commentary simply because I picked up an item, or took a certain turn, etc.

Friend: "Will that come in handy?" 

Me: "Probably, dumb shit. Now, can you stay focused on battle?"

It's been a long time since we heard any news about this game. I thought it was dead.

giphy.gif

I am really looking forward to Code Vein! Hope they give a release date soon.

Trying to sign up for the network test but the page goes completely black.

Lol  the game begins with your character waking up to a pair of boobs in his face, never change Japan <3

Edited by Chocolat_GiddyUp
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chocolat_GiddyUp said:

Trying to sign up for the network test but the page goes completely black.

Did that for me too. Took a few tries, but it finally worked. Just gotta keep refreshing the page.

I ended up registering under multiple emails. Hopefully one of them gets in.

Edited by communistwookiee

• 2 weeks later...

Super happy to finally hear news about it ?!! Man I hope we're gonna get to play the full thing this fall, been looking forward this game ever since they've announced it ?.

Edited by YROSHIKU

Looks so good. Woulda been on my must buy lists but Dark Souls-like killed it for me. Gonna keep my eye on this and see how alike it is.

Just got my Code Vein beta code. This gone be my weekend.

Edit: okay, so I signed up for both US and EU codes. As an EU account holder, the US one is useless. Am I allowed to give that away here? If so, does any want it?

Edited by AndyKazama