Keyblade DLC are out

Alantor32

Look I don't want to sound overly negative or shit on anyone who actually wants to buy this (because I get it proper dlc for this game COULD be great, and even Keyblade dlc's could be cool considering the base game ones design more or less ranged from "meh-bad" with the exception of perhaps a couple ones) BUT ...

A 3-4 dollar-ish price tag (depends on your region) for a single Keyblade that's more or less just a color swap for the Kingdom Keyblade? ...

Billedresultat for you serious gif

Edited by Rune2303
  • Like 3

I remember the Midnight Blue shoots out Playstation symbols when it impacts with enemies, but that's about it. Unless you're someone who needs everything KH, or is doing level 1 runs and wants something different than just the standard Kingdom Key, there's pretty much 0 reason to buy it. Stick it in your wishlist and buy it cheap

• Like 1

5 bucks for a skin-swap? Really, they could have thrown this in for free by making it a reward like they did the Starlight Keyblade, or include it with the upcoming expansions like Insomniac did with the new suits in Spider-man. Won't be buying, and hopefully this isn't a harbinger of a whole bunch of " jUsT cOsMeTiC" microtransactions being hoofed into the game now. It could very easily be monetized like that and you can be certain the idea came up among them.

Edited by Stan Lee
  • Like 1

I'm noticing nobody knows this so I'll say it; the Kingdom Key skin swap DLC called 'Dawn Till Dusk' originally a Pre-order bonus for Pre-ordering a physical copy at amazon. If I recall it boost fire damage and gives you Fireza reaction command.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

I'm noticing nobody knows this so I'll say it; the Kingdom Key skin swap DLC called 'Dawn Till Dusk' originally a Pre-order bonus for Pre-ordering a physical copy at amazon. If I recall it boost fire damage and gives you Fireza reaction command.

Thanks for the info. Still not worth 5 bucks