If PS5 allowed you to delete trophies, would you do so?

DaikichiKawachi

I would use it on a 3 games.

FIFA 2010 world cup & 007 quantum of solace both I have 1 trophy and are unobtainable.

GTA 5 (ps4) 10 or so trophies (played when I gave up trophies), I have the PS3 version platinum I don't do doubles and have no desire to play it again.

Harder games I can't platinum or 100% I'm fine with keeping, at least I tried

I would delete all of my trophies. It would be also nice to have an option to not unlock any trophies while playing a game. I know you can hide the notifications, but that's not same thing because you're still earning trophies.

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 4

I personally wouldn't do this, because even though I'm a completionist and I know that there are games in my backlog I'm never gonna complete (trove, destiny 2, possibly 3on3 freestyle, etc.) it would just feel cheated for me. I want the challenge of knowing that I have games I won't complete, and then working on them here and there for fun.

Lets say delete 25% or 50% in the game ... If I have a game thats 35% or 45 or 50% done with trophies but I will not want to play this game again should let me erase it! But if im 55% or 60% it will not allow it im kool with that :) Cause we know some games pop a trophy just for starting up the game! And you may not even like the game :)

Not sure about the whole deleting trophy thing. But there is actually an option on your system you can hide games you don't want the public to see on your list, as if you never played the game. But I mean if you cheated on a certain game to get 100%/Platinum, I think you should have to deal with that unfortunately as it is your own doing.

• Like 1

Nah.

Aside from one or two times when I messed up (between 500 and 1500), I actually care more about my trophy milestones, so no, wouldn't want to mess them up. Two of them are earned in the year my first child was born ("Born to Spell" and later "First Steps"), opposites at 6000 and 7000 ("Magician" and "R&D"), Dark Souls and Ratchet-related milestones, 100th platinum: Living Legend, etc. I do these intentionally.

• Like 1

I wouldn't delete any old ones now but I would like the option to delete future ones. I could try more games out and if I didn't like it. No worries.

Hell, I would love to be able to play some games again to hear that sexy trophy pop.??

9 hours ago, Kamurotetsu said:

Probably not, I've no shame with Killzone 2 at 0% I played for 15 minutes 1f604.png

0% don't count. Were talking D's & E's not F's

9 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Nah.

Aside from one or two times when I messed up (between 500 and 1500), I actually care more about my trophy milestones, so no, wouldn't want to mess them up. Two of them are earned in the year my first child was born ("Born to Spell" and later "First Steps"), opposites at 6000 and 7000 ("Magician" and "R&D"), Dark Souls and Ratchet-related milestones, 100th platinum: Living Legend, etc. I do these intentionally.

Exactly. 

I would not delete any of my trophies. I see them as part of my journey and some times I can even have a laugh at some of the incomplete games and say “ha why didn’t I finish this game, when I had the chance”. The other part of me just doesn’t care too much about having incomplete games on my profile. 

It would also suck if some of my trophies accidently got erased or deleted by a hacker.

• Like 1

On 15 December 2019 at 8:05 AM, Juzota said:

I would delete all of my trophies. It would be also nice to have an option to not unlock any trophies while playing a game. I know you can hide the notifications, but that's not same thing because you're still earning trophies.

This would be a nightmare when it comes to weeding out cheaters. "Oh I had trophies disabled when that trophy was supposed to pop. My bad!"

• Like 2