Multilingual Youtube channel (trophy guides) - please tell me your opinion!

sunashigure1

• 2 months later...

I have learned so many things about handling a channel ^-^

Making a high quality content on regular basis isn't a walk in the park, that's for sure.

Went crazy with 39 Sekiro video guides. Wasn't expecting much, but those guides actually did help many people. Especially the XP farming method (2,6K views on it is mindblowing for a freshman). Received very positive feedback. Makes me happy.

My Soul Calibur VI Xianghua videos. As a long time Xianghua player, I decided to dive into the ranked mode hard. Faced top ranked world players and.. managed to win. Interestingly enough, people seem to prefer combo guides more, instead of the aforementioned fights with top ranked players.

The Surge. Guides for every boss and V2 weapons. Glad I can help people who still play this game. 

Ni no Kuni 2 on hard difficulty. Wow, what an amazing game. True jRPG. Making guides for it is so much fun.

All in all, if I can help even 1 person, I'm jubilant.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Devil_Max said:

Great Job Bro and Good Luck! ;)

Im happy to see you have more subs that me because have only 18 Subs... :(

I Sub your channel and i hope you can get more soon...now you have 80 Subs! :D

Cya and Good Luck on your Big Channel! ;)

Oh, wow. Obrigado :)

Well, getting more subs is a process. You will get more eventually. You have uploaded interesting Minecraft content, so it's just a matter of time. Keep up the good work.

See you around, likewise and thanks for commenting ^0^

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

What a great week. I've hit 107 subscribers. Moreover, my most popular video has reached 3K views. It's mindblowing, given the amount of gaming channels on Youtube. That being said, if I can help even one person, I'm jubilant.

My guides are meant to help. I respond to every comment and give the best advice I can. I believe my 20 years of gaming experience, hardcore games like Ninja Gaiden 3 completed (100% trophies), many hard Platinums and the multilingual aspect (Polish, English and Japanese languages) all help.

Over the few months, I've received so many postive comments, questions, friend requests... Thank you, guys. I will continue to do my best. We should stick together and help each other as gamers.

Have a nice day/night and see you online!

Edited by sunashigure1

• 3 weeks later...

New channel's trailer. Had to do it [100 subscribers special thanks] and the music is great ^0^ Don't plan on making another trailer anytime soon.

Gonna focus on guides. Hopefully people will find them helpful. That's the point of my channel. To help.

The Surge 2 all bosses and the hardest Solosseum (S ranks, hardest DLC trophy) in Ni no Kuni 2 are next. Please come and say hi!

• 4 months later...

Nearing to 200 subscribers. Thanks, guys! Glad I could help! ^0^

Nioh 2 is just around the corner. As a big fan, I decided to perfect all 3 bosses solo in the Last Chance Trial (without taking any damage). Probably one of the fastest players out there (perfect runs).

Game definitely is challenging, but with enough perseverance, any player will be able to beat it.

Will be covering all Nioh 2 bosses and making some N2 trophy guides, if someone's interested.